CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama

<< < (4/7) > >>

EuphoriaBliss:
I cant really say much about this episode because I havent really seen it. I just read the summary on Random Curiosity. But looking at the screenshots, the quality of the fighting between Chaos and Syaoran was awesome. Better then the previous episodes.

For some reason, I'm guessing it's gonna be a cliffhanger ending. Hoping I'm wrong...~_~'' When this season ends, when is it gonna start the 3rd season?

Mari:

--- Quote from: EuphoriaBliss on November 01 2006, 10:22 am ---I cant really say much about this episode because I havent really seen it. I just read the summary on Random Curiosity. But looking at the screenshots, the quality of the fighting between Chaos and Syaoran was awesome. Better then the previous episodes.

For some reason, I'm guessing it's gonna be a cliffhanger ending. Hoping I'm wrong...~_~'' When this season ends, when is it gonna start the 3rd season?

--- End quote ---

The Chaos arc should end off the second season and then the third, according to Loop, will begin in April.  Hopefully we'll start it off with the Tokyo arc ::crosses fingers:: ^_^

KratosAurion:
I hope they actually do the Tokyo arc right and don't mess it up :XD:

Tatasenko:
another thing which is bothering me with Beetrain (not to say everything  -_-),is that to compensate for the lack of action in the anime they deafen us with a overbid of musics  :dodge:!
in only one episode they are able to spread five songs in one go,and they don't even cut the paroles when the characters are chatting,while the most important is not the song but the discussion which is supposed to make progress the scenario  :shifty:
fortunately the songs are great,but the anime is not a musical show,and moreover by listening over and over the same themes Beetrain is just starting to weary us  :sweatdrop:...

i think that Beetrain is using this strategy for two purposes :
first they try to boost the anime by putting rousing songs to prevent us from sleeping,and next they are doing advertisements for the OST,peharps because they fear that it would be their only incomes since nobody is going to buy the anime  :haha:

Mari:
It really makes me sad to watch the most recent episode and compare them to the early part of the series.  Even if the animation hadn't always been on, they had a creative way to pull out the best feature in the characters.  Like in episode 12, they would often show Sakura with a background of coloring that would bring out her eyes, or they would make the colors to reflect the overall mood.  Even the action scenes were put together better than now.

There aren't enough angles to keep us watching....they tend to stay on one shot in the same scene for a long time.

Basically, it's not just the disregard to the story line and character developement that makes me so....angry about these episodes.  But the overall presentation of them.

That and them cutting off all the drunken scenes xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version