CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama

<< < (5/7) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
^ screen shots!! season 1 PWNS season 2!! XD

the music rape in this season...ugh. they totaly over played kaze no machi he in the roadtrip episode >_<  and ep 42, "far side of nostaliga" it DID have one too many insert songs. sure the song layed whtn syaoran remembered the apple was beautiful, but they should have chosen one of the regular soundtracks for when they traveld to the ruins :dodge:

as for the start of season 3...they might end up being afraid to start off with suc a dark storyline. a perfect opening for sason 3 would be Coutry of Idols. it was only 3 manga chapters (ch 50-52), so its a perfect single eppisode manga filler arc. its cute, funny and it will show sakura NOT BEING WORTHLESS!!! plus, i think its im[ortant to see just how much power ths one little girl has! otherwise people who dont read the manga will be seriously confused when sakura Show contenttalks to subaru in that cocoon thingy, because he's a "lonely soul" and stuff. they wouldnt understand that her soul was called by his.  not this "going into a sakuragasm and flying all over the place" like she's been this season <_<

Mari:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on November 01 2006, 01:48 pm ---a perfect opening for sason 3 would be Coutry of Idols. it was only 3 manga chapters (ch 50-52), so its a perfect single eppisode manga filler arc. its cute, funny....

--- End quote ---

OMG.  Yes. xD

I never understood why they skipped those chapters over.  There was no mass blood spill, no drinking, and the most violent thing was Syaoran getting hit on the head -_-  Unless they thought children might want to start setting up sacrifices because of the referance to it....^^;; it would make the perfect little break-in episode <3

Tatasenko:
the two first openings of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle were just showing the team fighting,running,dancing and jumping like grasshoppers,so from the beginning Beetrain was leading the anime on the wrong way.
the problem is that they wanted to display The anime like a pure shonen serie while CLAMP was more based on shojo feelings in the manga,so the alchemy between the two couldn't work  :dodge:

the anime of Tsubasa is hollow,without any moral or philosophy,the dialogues are empty and the characters seem to have great difficulty to speak clearly,like if Beetrain hasn't any brainwaves...
it really seem that there wasn't any team work between CLAMP and Beetrain,so the result is that the anime and the manga are totally dispersed  :(

batsbebe:
i see people concerned about the setting up of the tokyo arc...  to tell the truth i am too.  i suppose i agree with country of idols being epi number 1, but if we know beetrain, they just won't bother with most of the violence in tokyo.  they'll prolly just make up some bogus storyline that skips most of it.  Show contentfor instance: Syaoran's eye seal breaks and other syao shows up, but no violence, no fye losing eye or leg stabbing, etc.  syaoran just kinda goes crazy and leaves.  <-------sounds like a great beetrain plan to me NOT
just sayin', i wouldn't be surprised.

ps;  who else thinks that comparing xxxholic anime to tsubasa;
Yuuko:
in xxxholic, while she is lanky and has very cut features, she is still beautiful and kinda girly
in tsubasa, she just plain looks like an ugly man..................  who gets uglier in season 2

Sabbe-chan:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on November 02 2006, 09:52 am ---the two first openings of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle were just showing the team fighting,running,dancing and jumping like grasshoppers,so from the beginning Beetrain was leading the anime on the wrong way.
the problem is that they wanted to display The anime like a pure shonen serie while CLAMP was more based on shojo feelings in the manga,so the alchemy between the two couldn't work :dodge:

the anime of Tsubasa is hollow,without any moral or philosophy,the dialogues are empty and the characters seem to have great difficulty to speak clearly,like if Beetrain hasn't any brainwaves...
it really seem that there wasn't any team work between CLAMP and Beetrain,so the result is that the anime and the manga are totally dispersed :(

--- End quote ---
I agree!! I've always wondered why Clamp isn't involved in the making of "their" animes. They could at least say something when the anime gets on the wrong track.(TRC)
About the openings, the songs are good but why all the shonen? The guys are fighting while Sakura's running around like the little helpless princess she is, at least that's the image I get. And the dialogues, It goes like this:

Sakura:  Syaoran-kun.....
Syaoran: Hime!

It continues for an eternity.

I can't say I've always disliked the anime, the beginning was good but now it's way out of line.

--- Quote from: batsbebe on November 02 2006, 05:54 pm ---i see people concerned about the setting up of the tokyo arc... to tell the truth i am too. i suppose i agree with country of idols being epi number 1, but if we know beetrain, they just won't bother with most of the violence in tokyo. they'll prolly just make up some bogus storyline that skips most of it.
--- End quote ---
The Tokyo arc, I know it's not going to be the same ......I'm not sure I'll watch it, maybe, but only to see how bad it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version