CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama

<< < (6/7) > >>

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on November 02 2006, 09:52 am ---the anime of Tsubasa is hollow,without any moral or philosophy,the dialogues are empty and the characters seem to have great difficulty to speak clearly,like if Beetrain hasn't any brainwaves...
it really seem that there wasn't any team work between CLAMP and Beetrain,so the result is that the anime and the manga are totally dispersed :(

--- End quote ---

spot on o_o 'hollow' is the perfect way to describe it. Barely any emotion or feeling.

--Dear Bee train, please stop making Syaoran look SO damn serious ALL the time, He might end up with his eyebrows stuck like that or his brain will consequently implode. thank you.--

sanlyn:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on November 02 2006, 09:52 am ---the two first openings of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle were just showing the team fighting,running,dancing and jumping like grasshoppers,so from the beginning Beetrain was leading the anime on the wrong way.
the problem is that they wanted to display The anime like a pure shonen serie while CLAMP was more based on shojo feelings in the manga,so the alchemy between the two couldn't work :dodge:

--- End quote ---

TRC is serialized in a shounen magazine so it is suppose to be shounen. and most clamp works are more on shounen/seinen/josei side.  The only shoujo title under clamp label is CCS.

if they are going to turn TRC into shoujo sakura should be the one fighting battles and not syaoran.

KratosAurion:

--- Quote from: Sabbe-chan on November 02 2006, 08:13 pm ---I agree!! I've always wondered why Clamp isn't involved in the making of "their" animes. They could at least say something when the anime gets on the wrong track.(TRC)
About the openings, the songs are good but why all the shonen? The guys are fighting while Sakura's running around like the little helpless princess she is, at least that's the image I get. And the dialogues, It goes like this:

Sakura:  Syaoran-kun.....
Syaoran: Hime!

It continues for an eternity.

I can't say I've always disliked the anime, the beginning was good but now it's way out of line.

--- End quote ---

Well, TRC is Shonen to begin with. I don't see anything wrong with the guys fighting and doing all the flashy stuff, and Sakura running seems fine as well. I know what you mean, she can look like a helpless princess, but putting her fighting would look out of character wouldn't it?

But oh well, i guess it's irrelevant if it's shounen or shojo, people from both genders end up watching it anyway :XD:

Definitely this season was a dissapointment. Like you said, the beggining was good, season 1 wasn't the best thing ever made but it was pretty good, and it followed the manga most of the time. The fillers and the quality of the animation were good most of the time...

But season 2 is a completely different story. Personally what I hate the most is the character raping, Kurogane in particular, they ruined him completely this season >.<

Smile_For_Me:
CLAMP didn't giver the rights for TRC to BEETRAIN, it was the manga company they work with that gave it to BEETRAIN. So we have three forces agaist CLAMP.
                                                      The Manga Comp
                                                            NHK
                                                       BEETRAIN

Those are the people to bark to for crappyness

The music and a few epi's are the only things that is saving the TC anime at the moment.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Smile_For_Me on November 08 2006, 12:42 pm ---
The music and a few epi's are the only things that is saving the TC anime at the moment.

--- End quote ---

definatly. if it werent for Yuki Kajiura, Itou Eri and Kinya (and ocasionaly help from the VAs) TRC anime wouldnt be worth our time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version