General Discussions > Chains Board

The Question Game

(1/12) > >>

Sakaki:
Same game and rules. ^^
Answer the last question asked, then post one of your own for the next person to answer.

We'll start with Tatasenko's last question that wasn't answered yet:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on October 31 2006, 03:24 am ---do you prefer TRC anime or XXX Holic anime ?
--- End quote ---

I don't watch either actually, but knowing how badly the TRC anime is going, I have a suspicion that XxxHolic is probably better.

Has the person below me ever seen a Japanese horror movie? *glances nervously at the dvd Pikari-chan and I will be watching together later* XD

ishiyaki:
YEEESS!!!!! LOST CALL, THE RING,...TERRORIFIC!! XDD

Has the person below me travelled to Japan?

Tatasenko:
hum Sakaki,this game is a mix between "the question game" topic and "the person below me" topic or just the continuation of the first one...?never mind,there is so much differents but similars games on this forum that i'm starting to lose myself  :okay:

i have never gone outside France,i'm too poor,so japan is really a faraway dream  :sweatdrop:

is the person below me is enough generous to pay me the ticket  :haha: ?

Sakaki:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on November 01 2006, 09:58 am ---hum Sakaki,this game is a mix between "the question game" topic and "the person below me" topic or just the continuation of the first one...?
--- End quote ---

Maybe I should have worded my question differently to avoid confusion between the two games. ^^; The original question game was getting too long, so this is just to restart it, not a mix of the two. No need to put 'person below me' in your question. ^^

~Bloody_Rose~:
sakaki-san has no question so i'll answer senko-san's question. :XD:

:inlove: are you in favor of the relationship of Sakaki-san and Pikari-san? >/////< (i love it!)

OT: :cry: Sakaki-san.. why aren't you logging in the forums lately, huh? :hehe: been so busy with Pikari-san?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version