AuthorTopic: Chapter 134  (Read 44254 times)

Offline Gîlwen

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 134
« Reply #100 on: November 09 2006, 04:16 pm »
Thank you Su_chan.

The vampire tooth is sweeet.  :XD:
But really it's good, that he can only react to Kuro's blood, because otherwise I would be bad for poor Sakura. (Even though he would never do anything to her I guess)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #101 on: November 09 2006, 05:22 pm »
the chapters up on the msn group ^^

itr was a lovely chapter. very nice ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Ingenuine

« Reply #102 on: November 09 2006, 05:31 pm »
Here you gooo, couldn't wait for the scanlations so i did my own.
Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zl3afw

This chapter made me squee at that bit where Fai kisses Sakuras hand. I don't think it seems couple-ish. Just a ...one of those....chivalry things? Cute, whatever it was for.

Hopefully something will actually HAPPEN next chapter.
« Last Edit: November 09 2006, 08:51 pm by Ingenuine »

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #103 on: November 09 2006, 05:46 pm »
*blink*!
it was a lovely chapitre!! ^_^
my tired are all gone after read the chapitre!
heh,
Show content
Fye kisses Sakura's hand eh?i don't really get it.why did he said "my only princess"?c-c-c-couldn't it be....Fye loves Sakura!? >.<
yay!!the splash page is pretty! ^_^
and,Kurogane is really handsome & cool in this chapitre! :XD:
hey...the last page...it seems that they make a couple! :XD:
Show content
R!SyaoranXSakura(but i hope C!Syaoran :sweatdrop) & KuroganeXFye :XD:

ah!!can't wait for the next chapitre!! >.<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Mairi

« Reply #104 on: November 09 2006, 08:46 pm »
I think I'm probably the last person to comment on this chapter! I was asleep when it was released. u_u

Basically....it was dull. Sort of like deja vu, with the last two chapters being totally identical:
Yuuko goes "blahblahblah."
Fai goes *angst/look at sakura/avoid kurogane*
Kurogane gives dark looks and makes meaningful glances in Fai's direction.
Sakura bleeds all over the place.
Syaoran .... does whatever he's doing. Looking hungry, maybe.

The last pages were nice though (the one with Kurogane and Fai, especially~ hahaha).

If Fai gets hungry soon (and they don't cop out by making him drink out of a glass or something retarded like that) I will be a happy fanthing.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #105 on: November 09 2006, 08:51 pm »
Syaoran .... does whatever he's doing. Looking hungry, maybe.

Personally, I think he's secretly plotting something. I'm really hoping this Syaoran has a personality wicked side...like...locking Kuro and Fai up in a closet until Fai talks to Kuro, or sticking their fingers in hot water while they sleep/short sheeting people's beds (and then soaking the mattress with vinegar, or something equally foul) and such. XD;;;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Mairi

« Reply #106 on: November 09 2006, 08:59 pm »
Personally, I think he's secretly plotting something. I'm really hoping this Syaoran has a personality wicked side...like...locking Kuro and Fai up in a closet until Fai talks to Kuro, or sticking their fingers in hot water while they sleep/short sheeting people's beds (and then soaking the mattress with vinegar, or something equally foul) and such. XD;;;

Oh man, if this Syaoran had a personality tricky streak like that, he'd be so awesome. I vote for him locking Fai and Kurogane up in a closet together until they get along better. or stealing their clothes while they're in the shower, lol xD We need someone to lighten the mood with the TRC group so bad. I wonder if they'll ever be capable of getting back to their happier attitudes.

I MISS FAI'S FLIRTING TEASING ALREADY. T___T *sob*

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #107 on: November 10 2006, 01:56 am »
I'm impressed about Fai, he seems to have changed a lot and has decided to get involved with the group. Maybe he won't regret to drink Kuro's blood after all

And i've been wondering what does R!Syaoran want to get back... I don't think he's plotting something, but he's being misterious >.<

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #108 on: November 10 2006, 02:20 am »
And i've been wondering what does R!Syaoran want to get back... I don't think he's plotting something, but he's being misterious >.<

its time for the Sakura clone to enter!!!! lol
 is he trying to go back to Clow ? ? gahh cant think anymore...

hmm i think Fye meant that he'll only obey Sakura with that "my only princess" thing that would be nice especially if she tells him to go make ou..up with Kuropon..

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Emi~sama

• what ever
« Reply #109 on: November 10 2006, 02:33 am »
awww Kuro is going to go with them! Yay!!
Art done by:???
黒鋼+ファイ
Forum Family
brother in law: Vampifaied
Twin Brother: Kouichi

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #110 on: November 10 2006, 02:54 am »
muhahaha.. he has no choice.. home is where the heart is!!!

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #111 on: November 10 2006, 03:03 am »

hmm i think Fye meant that he'll only obey Sakura with that "my only princess" thing that would be nice especially if she tells him to go make ou..up with Kuropon..

Something like swearing loyalty... I don't think it has anything to do with love

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #112 on: November 10 2006, 04:20 am »
Something like swearing loyalty... I don't think it has anything to do with love

i think that after this chapter the theory of the motherly relationship between Fai and Sakura is a little misplaced,even if i was with many others members supporting it :sweatdrop:...
the kiss on Sakura's hand was not really a mother attitude towards her daughter,but it wasn't either a proof of love  :okay:!
this deed was as innoccent as the purity of Sakura,it only meant devotion,respect,and loyalty,exactly like Kurogane promised to Tomoyo.
girls in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle are so lucky to have such handsomes obliging knights to protect them  :keke:.
this royal kiss was also a way to show that Sakura has matured to a "true" princess,after showing her bravery and determination,she isn't anymore a child,now she is able to become the new queen of clow's world   :wink:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 10 2006, 04:50 am »
I personally think that Fay is going to use Sakura as an emotional shield between himself and Kurogane.

If he spends lots of time with Sakura, devotes himself to her and pretty much interacts mostly with her then he doesn't have to deal with Kurogane.

Kurogane isn't going to upset Sakura by dismissing her to get to Fay so Fay has 'protection' almost from Kurogane by being around Sakura.

Does that make sense outside of my head?

Offline Gîlwen

« Reply #114 on: November 10 2006, 05:03 am »
Don't worry, it does. :wink:
And It think that's possible, it seems like a thing Fai would do.

He seems to try to avoid Kuro almost desperately, but still I really don't think he wil suceed in doing so for very long.

Well, we'll just have to see.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #115 on: November 10 2006, 07:34 am »
It does to me too (why did I not think of it?!) -  I have done that myself quite a lot (not that fair to the person being used as a shield but...!

Since I have no life  :wink: and had some not-so-spare time on my hands I made a wallpaper of two pages I had coloured:
(*a very sidenotish sidenote just for explanation's sake that I haven't swiped it: Aurelin's my Tolkienian alias for years now*).
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #116 on: November 10 2006, 10:40 am »
this royal kiss was also a way to show that Sakura has matured to a "true" princess,after showing her bravery and determination,she isn't anymore a child,now she is able to become the new queen of clow's world   :wink:

I really liked how you explain that <3

And with the idea that Fay is trying to use Sakura as a shield of sorts--I don't think it'll hold out so long.  Sakura's already onto him that although he was not lying in wanting to go with her, he's hiding what he truly wants.  Time for the daughter to push the parents back together.   Maybe set up a little "Parent Trap" xD

@Snow-chan
Nice job coloring! :keke:

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #117 on: November 10 2006, 11:59 am »

He seems to try to avoid Kuro almost desperately, but still I really don't think he wil suceed in doing so for very long.

In what way does he try to avoid Kuro? Maybe i'm not being observative but i haven't seen any clues about him doing so

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #118 on: November 10 2006, 12:14 pm »
It does to me too (why did I not think of it?!) - I have done that myself quite a lot (not that fair to the person being used as a shield but...!

Since I have no life :wink: and had some not-so-spare time on my hands I made a wallpaper of two pages I had coloured:
(*a very sidenotish sidenote just for explanation's sake that I haven't swiped it: Aurelin's my Tolkienian alias for years now*).
That is really good.
I really don't mind Yuuko talk a lot cause that how clamp is writing it out. I guess it to see if they would be continuing thir journey. Well I am happy that they all will go together. I want to see more of Kamui and Subaru before they leave for another world.
I just hope that clamp would put their other characters into the storyline that they haven't shown up yet.

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
« Reply #119 on: November 10 2006, 01:42 pm »
Umm... I read the manga scans on this msn groups quite often. And just visited and they have chapter 134 up

here is the link if anyone wants to check it out: http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter134.msnw

I although I have a feeling ppl have bet me to it XD ah well, the link is there anyway
HYUU~!