AuthorTopic: Chapter 134  (Read 47771 times)

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
Re: Chapter 134
« Reply #60 on: November 09 2006, 04:11 am »
Scans  are up!  :keke:

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #61 on: November 09 2006, 04:20 am »
He!!!!!!!! thaks Lady darkmoon (http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/) for the sans

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 09 2006, 04:24 am »
Show content
*squee* xD

Other than that.. eh.
Not much happened. New world next chapter maybe?
(Although.. we sorta need to wrap up the X people/Vampire stuff first D: )

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #63 on: November 09 2006, 04:24 am »
okay,thanks to both of you to have followed my directives!
i hope that the others members will realize that the new scans are posted here and that they won't open a new topic  :sweatdrop:...

so let's stop babbling,here we go for the downloading  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #64 on: November 09 2006, 04:31 am »
Show content
Whoever said that it's going to be Fai and Sakura connecting and Syaoran and Kurogane connecting is right.  Feel the tension.  Fay wouldn't even look at poor Kurogane, and Sakura was giving R!Syaoran an unsure look.

They've been using a lot of shading since we got into these "darker" chapters, and though I do like the straighter bolder lines they usually use; I must say I love the second to last ending page with Kurogane and Fay.

Very amusing how Kuro's pants are dark, while Fay's shirt is dark.  And Fay's pants are light, while Kuro's shirt is light.  Opposite ends.

While Sakura and Syaoran are dressed nearly similar.
Signify same goal maybe?  Both wanting to get something returned?

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #65 on: November 09 2006, 04:36 am »
the couples are back  :wink:

Show content
what i found funny is that just after Fai has kissed the hand of Sakura,we have a close up on Kurogane's face,and then he stands protectively next to Fai...are you jealous Kurogane  :keke:?

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 09 2006, 04:42 am »
those last two pages are LOVE!

Otherwise, a pretty boring chapter.

Show content
Fay kissing Sakura's hand was very sweet.  And because it wasn't romantic it wasn't cheesy at all.

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #67 on: November 09 2006, 04:47 am »
I thinks is the beginign of the end, we need to remember the past acctions, first CXiao-Lang leaving, then Fai calling Kuro-sama "Good morning Kurogane" (crossing the line) and then the incorporation or RXiao-Lang, the group is now a little bit broken, they need some kind of suport, and that's whay I think Sakura & Fai are suporting each other, that does'nt mean that he is going to fall in love with sakura. Other thing, is that Fai want's too to find CXiao-Lang for 2 reasons, get his eye back and to give him back the heart.  :sad5:

From Now on in the group we are going to see sub groups, Sakura & Fai (daughter- 'Momy protector' relationship), RXiao-Lang (trying to give back "something" and protect "someone"(i think is sakura)) and Kuro-sama (looking for CXiao-Lang and Fei Wong Reed).  :heh:

As I can see every one want's to get back old CXiao-Lang.  :okay:  :noteworthy:

I hope Chapter 135 have more actions (I want to see Kawai Kamui & Subaru)  :greengrin:
« Last Edit: November 09 2006, 05:12 am by Itzeen »

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #68 on: November 09 2006, 04:49 am »
Show content
Fay kissing Sakura's hand was very sweet.  And because it wasn't romantic it wasn't cheesy at all.

I second that.
Show content
in fact I think that on the two last pages CLAMP kind of confirms the two pairings in Tsubasa.
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #69 on: November 09 2006, 04:51 am »
Show content
Not much happened in this chapter (exept for everyone to reveal their goals), but we got some nice looking pics. Besides, the chapter made you feel that they're ready to move on to the next world , it sort of puts an end to their "story" in the X world. Now I just want to know what's going on with Subaru, Kamui and Fuuma  before they leave.
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
« Reply #70 on: November 09 2006, 05:09 am »
The kiss on the hand Fai gived to Sakura remind me when Clow Reed gived a kiss on the finger of the princess for healing his injuries. mother/dauther relationship is cute and i dont see that in a romantic way.

(sorry for my bad english but i try hard to learn it perfectly! lol)
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #71 on: November 09 2006, 05:12 am »
People, there's no need to be so hard on poor Garou. Being new, we can't expect him/her to know how this forum works, and it's not like he/she has caused any actual trouble. Garou, now you know until next time, so don't be shy - go ahead and post! Welcome to CW.

Show content
What's with the kanji and the katakana at the "My only princess"? Strange. All the platonic!FaiSakura is so cute, but otherwise... meh. Get out of there already. I have a feeling that the business with the vampire twins won't be addressed right now - it seems the gang is finally on the move and isn't staying in Tokyo anymore, so maybe they will meet either the twins or their hunters (or both) in a future world?

On a silly note, if I were Kurogane, I would gouge out one of my eyes myself before CLAMP does. There's no knowing what horrors they have in store for him.

Show content
Very amusing how Kuro's pants are dark, while Fay's shirt is dark.  And Fay's pants are light, while Kuro's shirt is light.  Opposite ends.

While Sakura and Syaoran are dressed nearly similar.
Signify same goal maybe?  Both wanting to get something returned?

Interesting obersvation. It could very well be true.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #72 on: November 09 2006, 05:44 am »
Nice chapter. The kissing hand bit was kinda odd, but whatever. And I want to know what those kanji are and what the heck Fai's supposed to be saying there. XD

And Chibiyuuto already has cleaned scans up at The Room of Requirement.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #73 on: November 09 2006, 06:07 am »
Show content
I think it's precious how after Kurogane says that it's okay to have more than one promise they just cut to Sakura saying "Kurogane-san" and Fai looking angsty. Ohohoho. CLAMP is basicaly spoonfeeding it to us <3

Shhh.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #74 on: November 09 2006, 06:15 am »
The pics were very nice looking and made for me the chapter more enjoyable than I expected from the translations.
Edit. Ok, we posted at the same time with mela, but it is fun to see how we noticed the same thing at the same time :). /Edit
Show content
I noticed Fai's reaction and face (page 13) after Kuro's (according to kowaiki's translation) line:
It's fine to not only have one promise, isn't it.. Plainly, in word form I did not get at all what it was about but from the cut to surprised Mokona and sad/regretting Fai, there comes sense in the line.
The hand kissing was cute, to me it was exactly like old(er) retainers of the previous king or queen pledge their loyalty to a young one - the fatherly or motherly love mixed with loyalty and need to protect.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #75 on: November 09 2006, 06:59 am »
I think this was a nice chapter with alot of pretty pictures...^^ Even though not much happened.
Show content
But I was kinda suprised when Fai kissed Sakura's hand though.^^

Show content
  Feel the tension.  Fay wouldn't even look at poor Kurogane, and Sakura was giving R!Syaoran an unsure look.
Show content
I too noticed the tension between the characters in this chapter, Fai not even looking at Kurogane for example. Anyway it seems like they will continue to the next world in chapter 135 or in the chapter after that. (Before they go Kurogane needs to change his shirt and Sakura needs medical treatment)
« Last Edit: November 12 2006, 06:53 am by Sandra-chan »
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #76 on: November 09 2006, 07:12 am »
this chapter will conclude all of it, and began the new world...  :okay: , but maybe still a few talking with the Tokyo people and Sakura need treatment oi.

I think this was a nice chapter with alot of pretty pictures...^^ Even though not much happened.
Show content
But I was kinda suprised when Fai kissed Sakura's hand, well even though I know he didn't mean it in a romantic way, it still disturbed me a tiny bit.
Show content
I too noticed the tension between the characters in this chapter, Fai not even looking at Kurogane for example. Anyway it seems like they will continue to the next world in chapter 135 or in the chapter after that. (Before they go Kurogane needs to change his shirt and Sakura needs medical treatment)

Show content
when Kurogane said " It's fine having more than one promise", he refers his responsibility to Fai, right...(providing blood  :tongue:)? , and I like how' Fai's face become sad after that,and yup, he not even looking at Kurogane ><.... And about how Sakura looking at R!Syao after saying his wish, I just realised that's it not some happy/glad face, but some...how I describe it, worry-kinda -_-. Last, when the spoiler said Fai kissing Sakura's hand, i already imagining Fai will do it whilst kneeling (worst case><), but thanks God, Fai only kissed it like a friend, and that's look better ^^

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline undeadmiko

• Kurogane fangirl!
« Reply #77 on: November 09 2006, 07:15 am »
Show content

I doubt they will leave that soon. They still need to tell us what is up with the Vampire twins and Fuuma. So I say three more chapters until they leave. :) Hopefully anyway.

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #78 on: November 09 2006, 07:22 am »
I doubt they will leave that soon. They still need to tell us what is up with the Vampire twins and Fuuma. So I say three more chapters until they leave. :) Hopefully anyway.

oh yeah, the twins and Fuuma, How could I forgot about them ><. 3 chapters.?? that's quite long, but it might be if Seishirou is added to the mix later on. IF not, hopefully, one chapter with all that, and ch 135  will end with the gang ready to go to the next world.

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Gîlwen

« Reply #79 on: November 09 2006, 07:25 am »
I think that they will leave soon. There is still  feather in this country, so they will have to return eventually.

About the chapter: Like so many have already said, the atmosphere really was tense and I also noticed that Fai refused to look at Kuro. Aww, but the Fai/Sakura scene was so cute.

And this sentence of Kuro about the promise...is he refering to Fai?
« Last Edit: November 09 2006, 07:42 am by Gîlwen »