AuthorTopic: Chapter 134  (Read 47877 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 134
« Reply #80 on: November 09 2006, 07:30 am »

And this sentence of Kuro about the promise...is he refering to Fai?

I think so. Right before Kuro says that Fai has a sort of happy look on his face because of Sakura, but as soon as Kuro says that they show Fai's face and he just looks so sad again...

Offline Gîlwen

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #81 on: November 09 2006, 07:32 am »
Ah, thank you. :D
I thought so, but I wasn't sure.

Offline undeadmiko

• Kurogane fangirl!
« Reply #82 on: November 09 2006, 07:34 am »
oh yeah, the twins and Fuuma, How could I forgot about them ><. 3 chapters.?? that's quite long, but it might be if Seishirou is added to the mix later on. IF not, hopefully, one chapter with all that, and ch 135  will end with the gang ready to go to the next world.

I don't think it's long. Especially how slow the chapters have been getting lately. ^^;

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #83 on: November 09 2006, 07:39 am »
yo! Spoilery fun for TRC134

http://su-chan.livejournal.com/105973.html

Enjoy!

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #84 on: November 09 2006, 07:39 am »
I think the xxxHolic chapter from this week has to be read after this Tsubasa chapter, there are some interesting and exciting revalations(sp?) in there... the xxHolic chapter also makes it feel like the climax is closing in.. Not to mention Yuuko looked absolutely gorgeous..

Now about the chapter:
Show content
True, not much going on in this chapter, but I still liked it. I like the relationship Sakura and Fai is having. By kissing Sakura's hand I think he finally accepted the fact that he couldn't be distant to Sakura and others, they are already part of his life now (as Kurogane mentioned in earlier chapter). At first, when I saw the kiss, I was like "what the heck?" but when I understood the type of relation, I found it to be very sweet scene. I feel older brother/younger sister relationship from Fai and Sakura, absolutely in no way romatic. I think Fai also realize that it's okay for him to live, his eye or the lack of, rather, will be useful and gives him purpose "to live".

Just my thoughts from reading this chapter. I can't wait til next week!

Offline Gîlwen

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #85 on: November 09 2006, 07:54 am »
@ su-chan. Sorry, I don't have an account at Livejournal so I will just post here.

I really love this pic you made. It's so true. And now that you say it... Fai really sits more manly than usual. And Sakura's never going to wash her hand again. :rotfl:

Is it okay if i save this pic?

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #86 on: November 09 2006, 07:56 am »
Sure! and I've edited another that is going to be posted in 2 minutes, I'll link it here  too.
oh, and my lj accepts anonimous comments  ^___^

Done, it is here: http://su-chan.livejournal.com/106154.html  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #87 on: November 09 2006, 09:06 am »
Well, we'll probably see the X characters again before they leave, Sakura still has a metal rod in her ankle and needs to be treated (as does Kurogane).  It would be a bit unwise to blindly change worlds when she's in that condition afterall.

The revelations in this weeks Holic chapter do put into a new light what Yuuko said last week in Tsubasa, that's for sure.
Show content
She received two eggs, one magical and one that wasn't.  The balance is starting to fall apart.

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #88 on: November 09 2006, 09:21 am »
Hi, I've been reading this forum for a while but could never sign up due to my activation email always being deleted....anyway....here are my thoughts...no offense to anyone, but I truly believe Kurogane and Fai's relationship to be family-like, a brotherly bond and Im not homophobia or anything since my step brother is a homosexual, I'm just stating what I feel about the whole incident. I mean, if you think about it logically, Kurogane was the only one who could save Fai, since Sakura was unconcious, Real Syaoran doesnt know them, and Mokona isnt even human....so whether or not it's a relationship or brotherly bond, we truly wont know til the end when they actually say something about it.... that's just my opinion. My friend posted an opinion similar to this was was insulted and shot down and now he wont even come back....I would like to make friends even though Im a KuroTomo fan...having friends with different opinions is what makes things interesting....

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #89 on: November 09 2006, 09:30 am »
Hi, I've been reading this forum for a while but could never sign up due to my activation email always being deleted....anyway....here are my thoughts...no offense to anyone, but I truly believe Kurogane and Fai's relationship to be family-like, a brotherly bond and Im not homophobia or anything since my step brother is a homosexual, I'm just stating what I feel about the whole incident. I mean, if you think about it logically, Kurogane was the only one who could save Fai, since Sakura was unconcious, Real Syaoran doesnt know them, and Mokona isnt even human....so whether or not it's a relationship or brotherly bond, we truly wont know til the end when they actually say something about it.... that's just my opinion. My friend posted an opinion similar to this was was insulted and shot down and now he wont even come back....I would like to make friends even though Im a KuroTomo fan...having friends with different opinions is what makes things interesting....

Your opinion is your opinion, you are entitled to have it, we won't shoot you down ^_^ (and if someone does, just ignore them, they are being silly)
But I just wanted to point out that Real Syaoran does know the gang. He saw everything that happened through the Clone!Syaoran's eye. The gang doesn't know Real!Syaoran but Real!Syaoran knows the gang.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #90 on: November 09 2006, 09:34 am »
Your opinion is your opinion, you are entitled to have it, we won't shoot you down ^_^ (and if someone does, just ignore them, they are being silly)
But I just wanted to point out that Real Syaoran does know the gang. He saw everything that happened through the Clone!Syaoran's eye. The gang doesn't know Real!Syaoran but Real!Syaoran knows the gang.

That's true....^^ ...however, my friend who was shot down....he has very low self esteem and tends to take things to heart....): ...because of rude fangirls, he stopped downloading chapters completely.... Im not saying any of you are rude....it's other ppl...

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 09 2006, 09:36 am »
Oh one more thing...Im making an AMV of clone Syaoran....can anyone tell me what they think? Im still waiting for X arc....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TUGf_QgrSQE

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #92 on: November 09 2006, 10:00 am »
Hi, Kazemon - first, welcome to the forums. You are certainly entitled to your opinions and are free to state them, and no one is stopping you from that. I don't know what your friend's username is so I don't remember the situation, but there are several fans of other pairings, KuroTomo included, on this board and they are always free to post what they feel about them, but you have to remember that other fans are free to post about their own pairings as well. As you said, having different opinions makes things interesting. I'm sorry if your friend was offended, and as I said, I don't know the situation, but I should hope that having lots of fans that speak out about their ideas and opinions doesn't discourage him from posting here, and everyone on these forums are normally very civil and get along well.

Before this turns into a debate that fills up the thread, let me point out that this discussion doesn't belong here as it isn't directly related to the current chapter. So if you could, a more relevant thread, like one of the pairing threads in the Manga or General Discussion forums, would be a better place for it.

Back to the chapter, I added the link to the chapter scans to the first post now so they're easy to find.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #93 on: November 09 2006, 10:14 am »
Okay, thanks alot, Pikari..didnt mean to discuss something unrelated to the chapter, just when you cant log on since Aug. kind of built up and wanted me to post anywhere. ^^

Anyway.....I really did find the chapter cute, a nice brother and sister bond.

Anyway, back to searching the forums and learning how everything works, finding my way around is tough.....O_o;; ...just hope I dont get lost.....lol

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #94 on: November 09 2006, 10:42 am »
Heh this chapters look to angsty and sad... I downloaded the scans even though i can't read japanese. I wonder what's going on >.<

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 09 2006, 10:44 am »
Heh this chapters look to angsty and sad... I downloaded the scans even though i can't read japanese. I wonder what's going on >.<

I believe the translations are up.....um...somewhere.........you need to look around for them.....I think they're at the begining of this tread?

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #96 on: November 09 2006, 10:45 am »

Well, the translations were posted on the very first page, so that tells you what is going on...

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #97 on: November 09 2006, 10:48 am »
*finally able to look at the scans* This chapter was indeed very pretty, even though I'm starting to itch for more action. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but I did squee at the kiss Fay gave Sakura. Those two need to find a nice peaceful world where they can make cookies together while Kuro tries to peel that shirt from his back.

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #98 on: November 09 2006, 11:28 am »
I believe the translations are up.....um...somewhere.........you need to look around for them.....I think they're at the begining of this tread?

oops, sorry ^^

*runs away to read the translation*

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #99 on: November 09 2006, 11:41 am »
This is one link for the translations http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/37319.html#cutid1

And this is another link http://inarikami.livejournal.com/17162.html#cutid1

Choose the translations you like the most, and thanks for these people for doing the translations.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...