AuthorTopic: Chapter 134  (Read 47777 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 134
« Reply #160 on: November 12 2006, 11:28 pm »
Translations are put up on my site now.

All the mysteries of Fai's French Norwegian Latin random spouting crap solved! [/blatant lies] It's generic European, I tell you. Japanese people won't know the difference.

*goes to bed*

Thanks for the translation, Pikari! The note on Fai's random European-esque line is enlightening. I think it makes the most sense to assume that CLAMP just made it up. After all, since Fai is from an imaginary but Europe-esque country, it makes sense for him to have an imaginary but European-esque language.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #161 on: November 12 2006, 11:39 pm »
Thanks for the translations Pikari! Good that the problem with Fai's "My only princess" line is solved.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #162 on: November 13 2006, 03:30 am »
Dude, KuroFay is popular, especially here.  Perhaps this just isn't the place for you if you're bothered by all the KuroFay discussions because the fans here are not going to change their opinions and it's unhealthy to be so aggravated all the time.

My point was never against KuroFai, I'm just stating my opinion about Fai avoiding Kurogane. Them being a pair can happen regardless of this

And it seems you don't get my point yet. Of course Fai was avoiding Kurogane before the conversation, he admitted it himself, but I'm talking AFTER the conversation, when herealizes that he got involved with the group. To me, he's angry with Kuro cause he let Sakura go by herself, but eventually they will talk to each other again

Again with Fay distancing himself from everybody not only Kurogane, is he treating Sakura or Mokona differently? Uh, no. Is he treating Kurogane differently? Yes. So, unless I missed a pannel in which Fay addressed Sakura or Mokona coldly, I think it's fair to assume he's only applying that distancing rule to Kurogane.

Um, he is treating Sakura in a completely different way. I don't remember him hugging and being so caring for her. Sure, he also treats Kurogane in a different way, they also had a fight in chapter 132, but something might have changed after Yuuko's conversation. It seems like Fai will treat everyone differently from now on, we already know about Sakura, but we haven't seen him having a normal conversation with Kuro for quite a while

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #163 on: November 13 2006, 04:03 am »
Regardless of Kuro and Fai's potential as a couple...

I think that it's strange, actually, that Fai isn't pushing Sakura away as well. If anything he's being even mushier and closer to her. If he's worried about hurting people, why isn't he doing the same to her? Maybe I'm just dumb and not getting this, but...

I don't know if Fai will necessarily be all "stfu, get away from me" to Kurogane, but I don't think they'll really go back to the way they were before, not completely. It will be strained, I think. Fai will be all smiley but they probably won't have another one of their talks unless Kurogane initiates and pretty much forces it.

And I'm still thinking that Fai will be able to see out of Syaoran's eye, so we'll probably get some angst out of that. Though I can imagine Fai totally censoring everything he sees if/when he recounts it to Sakura if that turns out to be true.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #164 on: November 13 2006, 04:21 am »
I think that it's strange, actually, that Fai isn't pushing Sakura away as well. If anything he's being even mushier and closer to her. If he's worried about hurting people, why isn't he doing the same to her? Maybe I'm just dumb and not getting this, but...

Then I guess we are both dumbs! XD

In their previous conversation Kurogane said to him that he's gotten too clone with the children and Fay said he didn't want anyone to get hurt by being envolved with him, right? Later on, he says the same thing about getting close to Kurogane, but Kurogane is the only one he's pushing away!!! I don't get it! <o>

He still calls Sakura, "Sakura-chan" and even calls the clone "Syaoran-kun", so I guess he's not trying to avoid neither (and he's treating Mokona the same way too).

Like it's been said before I don't think Fay would just go "Ohh nevermind Kuro-rin. Everything is fine between us now" just because he realized and accepted he's gotten close to the group. I thought that because he accepted he would definetly want to be away from everyone! But he's only doing that to Kuro... so I don't know what his thinking (actually what Clamp's thinking...)!!

I can only imagine that he realised that the kind of closeness he had with Kuro was different, so that's why it's more important to him to get away from him first...

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #165 on: November 13 2006, 04:32 am »
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Sakura hasn't betrayed him, which is the obvious answer. Both that and, as Kazuki-san said, because Fay has to know somewhere that caring for Sakura will not deeply involve him the way caring for Kurogane would.   It's safe, ne?  He should know, as does everyone besides the two children themselves; that Sakura loves Syaoran.  That takes away the risk that she would ever involve herself in such a way with him.

@Pikari
Thanks for those end notes on 134~!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #166 on: November 13 2006, 04:40 am »
And I'm still thinking that Fai will be able to see out of Syaoran's eye, so we'll probably get some angst out of that. Though I can imagine Fai totally censoring everything he sees if/when he recounts it to Sakura if that turns out to be true.

like Fai said himself,there is now a connection between him and Clone Shaolan through his missing eye,but we don't know how this communication will work...
maybe that Fai is going to have some visions about Clone Shaolan's actions,a little like when Real Shaolan was able to see the travel of the team through his right eye.but Clone Shaolan could have also this ability to foresee what Sakura and the others are about to do,so Fai and Clone Shaolan may be both the hunter and the one who is hunting down  :sweatdrop:

but what it is sure is that Fai is not going to let himself die for now,because even if he is not living for himself or for Kurogane,he will stay alive for Sakura,because he knows that she NEEDS him to find again Clone Shaolan,and so at the same time the next feathers,since he has become a indispensable key to orientate their new path.Fai cares too much for Sakura to let her cry her missing Shaoan,so for now his reason to live is to bring back her her happiness and smile  :okay:.

moreover when they will meet again Clone Shaolan it will also be time for Fai to restore his left eye,so he won't need anymore Kurogane's blood,which means that he will not have anymore the possibilty to
give up life easily by rejecting Kurogane  :wink:!
so he will be OBLIGED to keep living since he can't kill himself (i know,i'm a little sadistic  :haha:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #167 on: November 13 2006, 11:04 am »

I don't know if Fai will necessarily be all "stfu, get away from me" to Kurogane, but I don't think they'll really go back to the way they were before, not completely. It will be strained, I think. Fai will be all smiley but they probably won't have another one of their talks unless Kurogane initiates and pretty much forces it.

Kuro is a different case I guess. After all he saved Fai's life. I doubt he will call him by nicknames and stuff, that seemed part of the mask that Fai doesn't seem to have now. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when he has to drink Kuro's blood....

And him getting closer to Sakura seems part of the fact that he accepted his closeness to the group

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 13 2006, 11:44 am »

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #169 on: November 13 2006, 12:12 pm »

Fai's always had a soft spot for Sakura. Syaoran too, but Sakura more. Kurogane pointed out to Fai when they first got settled in Tokyo that, although Fai doesn't want to let anyone close to him he has "gotten involved with both of them" both Sakura and Syaoran.

One can only assume that the type of 'close' Fai is tring to avoid being with Kurogane is different to the kind of 'close' he has allowed himself to become with the kids.

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #170 on: November 13 2006, 12:18 pm »

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #171 on: November 13 2006, 03:05 pm »
Fai's always had a soft spot for Sakura. Syaoran too, but Sakura more. Kurogane pointed out to Fai when they first got settled in Tokyo that, although Fai doesn't want to let anyone close to him he has "gotten involved with both of them" both Sakura and Syaoran.

One can only assume that the type of 'close' Fai is tring to avoid being with Kurogane is different to the kind of 'close' he has allowed himself to become with the kids.

well, maybe because they're 'kid' ,someone need to look after them, and that's what Fai's doing, doing his best like a brother for Sakura and Syaoran ^^. And with Kurogane...well, it's obvious it's different, not a 'brotherly' relationship, which I cannot describe what kind of relationship is that...

anyway, 2 days to go for ch 135 release, and I assume we will be waiting for ChibiYuuto scanlation, and wonder whether the translation will be out earlier like the past 2 weeks.

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #172 on: November 16 2006, 05:37 am »
Ok.... what happend???? TRC today???? no chapter 135????
Why... Why????  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #173 on: November 16 2006, 06:04 am »
this is EXACTLY what i was thinking  :sad5:...
there is still no news in Ladydarkmoon's livejournal,this is totally unusual at this hour!
in france the new chapter is always released around 07:00 PM,and it is already 09:00 PM,there is definitely something strange...

i'm sure that this is one of Mokona's mean trick to kill the KuroFainess,i'm going to investigate in the name of my "Mokona's kidnappers guild"  :sweatdrop:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #174 on: November 16 2006, 06:07 am »
That is weird...*twitch* Need my Tsubasa fix for the day...WHERE IS IT  T_T?

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #175 on: November 16 2006, 06:10 am »
This is really strange....the chapter should be released by now.....
I don't want to wait anymore!!!  *bursts*
I hope they haven't postponed the chapter until next week.....they haven't......,right?!
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 16 2006, 06:13 am »
This is really strange....the chapter should be released by now.....
I don't want to wait anymore!!!  *bursts*
I hope they haven't postponed the chapter until next week.....they haven't......,right?!
Well, seeing as we got spoilers, I dont think it'll have been postponed.
Ladydarkmoon may have been delayed, but she does such a good thing for us scanning TRC and HOLiC every week we really shouldnt be so impatient x3;

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #177 on: November 16 2006, 06:22 am »
*whine*
I have to go to bed in one hour, which means that if the new chappie doesn't arrive in one hour, I'll have to wait till I get back from school tomorrow.... V_V

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #178 on: November 16 2006, 06:26 am »
*whine*
I have to go to bed in one hour, which means that if the new chappie doesn't arrive in one hour, I'll have to wait till I get back from school tomorrow.... V_V
Yeah, me too.
Well, it's just one more day..... :sad5:
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #179 on: November 16 2006, 06:41 am »
I'll have to go to bed soon too. Too bad the chapter wasn't realesed today.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^