AuthorTopic: Chapter 135  (Read 15300 times)

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: Chapter 135
« Reply #20 on: November 16 2006, 12:19 pm »
Amazing chapter!!!!! now we have to see haw close ar going to be TRC and xxxHolic in this point............... now............. I want to read  chapter 136 of Tsubasa & chapter 124 of xxxholic :noteworthy: :wave:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #21 on: November 16 2006, 12:55 pm »
here's another link for raw chapters + translation + scanlation
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10906.0

Show content
  they left this world...finally! almost 3 volumes (or more) are spent for Tokyo world only. Anyway, still much happening other than that. And the last part, C!Syaoran just killing here and there just for the feather >< , how will he store all the feathers he collected then , i still dunno, but FWR mush have a way somehow for that, and I though FWR will give C!Syao a new clothes or something but No.....he still wearing that torned-apart clothes, and his broken arm already been healed since he use both his hand (one holding the sword and the other holding the feather). I wonder whether the gang might go to a world that already been massacred by C!Syao, and make it sound like " we're too late.." -_-. and what's with Yuuko take off her jewelery etc..... :confused:.

can't wait for next week chapter, what kind of the new world would it be, but the next week after that there won't be any chapter  :cry:..what's the cliffhanger will be...?
« Last Edit: November 16 2006, 01:06 pm by Renaya »

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline whatever

• Cuz Cursed Cat Dolls of Ultimate Doom are ppl too
« Reply #22 on: November 16 2006, 01:34 pm »
Thanks for the link to the scanlation, Renaya.

Show content
C!Syaoran is scary! My brilliant input regarding this chapter. . . Not really. My favorite parts of this chapter were Fuuma giving Sakura the container with the her feather inside and Sakura tossing it into the water herself. I thought those were really well done, very poignant moments from CLAMP.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #23 on: November 16 2006, 01:35 pm »
Show content
When I first saw the last image I thought C!Syaoran was wearing a cape >.>
Please don't tell me he stole that from one of the corpses...

I find it interesting that his clothes are similiar to his own from Clow Country, except torn, darker, and bloody; almost like it's showing that he's tainted his former life and his former image.

Looks like we only get a tiny clue as to where he is, in that bottom corner.  The symbol doesn't look like anything I know out of the series or any other CLAMP works ><

Loved the splash, loved the talk with Fuuma, and loved page 7 before she threw the feather into the water.

Other than that, the group's silence was rather disturbing.
« Last Edit: November 16 2006, 01:51 pm by Mari »

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #24 on: November 16 2006, 02:16 pm »

Show content
However, I'm also going to miss the vampire twins. It was really nice seeing them, but I would have liked just a few more shots before we had to say goodbye.

Show content
I have a feeling that we'll see the vampire twins later on, pretty much at the same time Seishirou reappears

Personally I would like to hear more about R!Syaoran, he has rarely talked in the recent chapters and i REALLY want to know how is he going to get along with Sakura >.<

Also, enough Yuuko talking, she looked awesome in this chapter but I want more development on other characters now(again, R!Syaoran)

Offline whatever

• Cuz Cursed Cat Dolls of Ultimate Doom are ppl too
« Reply #25 on: November 16 2006, 02:25 pm »
Show content
When I first saw the last image I thought C!Syaoran was wearing a cape >.>
Please don't tell me he stole that from one of the corpses...

I find it interesting that his clothes are similiar to his own from Clow Country, except torn, darker, and bloody; almost like it's showing that he's tainted his former life and his former image.

Looks like we only get a tiny clue as to where he is, in that bottom corner.  The symbol doesn't look like anything I know out of the series or any other CLAMP works ><

Loved the splash, loved the talk with Fuuma, and loved page 7 before she threw the feather into the water.

Other than that, the group's silence was rather disturbing.

Now, that you mention it . . .
Show content
Sakura and Mokona were the only ones saying thank you and goodbyes. It was a very sombre departure. 0_0 Except for dear Mokona. I used to be kinda annoyed by the little white thing, but I found it quite cute here, and at least it was trying to ease the tension. Resilient little pork bun.

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #26 on: November 16 2006, 02:39 pm »
Show content
Sakura and Mokona were the only ones saying thank you and goodbyes. It was a very sombre departure. 0_0 Except for dear Mokona. I used to be kinda annoyed by the little white thing, but I found it quite cute here, and at least it was trying to ease the tension. Resilient little pork bun.

Show content
I find it pretty funny the way he jumps off between people :XD:. Kinda cute too
« Last Edit: November 16 2006, 03:18 pm by KratosAurion »

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #27 on: November 16 2006, 02:56 pm »
anyway it's out on the MSN site..

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter135.msnw

comments:
Show content
Sakura's hands looks badly bandaged!!! n FINALLY they are leaving Tokyo.. isn't Sakura gonna have one missing feather if she leave her feather in this world? will she ever go back to Tokyo in the first place? and why didn't the vampire twins travel with them?! i was expecting a Vampire vs Vampire Hunter vs Syaorans showdown!!! lol

lastly.....

I LOVE THE TWO-PAGE SPLASH!!!!!!

finally something on clonely!!
someone please colour it!!! hahax

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #28 on: November 16 2006, 03:05 pm »
speaking ofthe 2 page end splash, it wasnt piced together when it was uploaded. i reuploaded it as a full image.

and let me say:
O____O scaaAaarY!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Mairi

« Reply #29 on: November 16 2006, 03:15 pm »
Wheee. Can't wait until next week's chapter. ;D

Show content
This chapter was boring as far as Kurogane and Fai were concerned, but it was still good. They got out of Tokyo (although at least they'll bump into the X people again, hopefully in a more entertaining location) finally, although they seem to be rushing out of there before they've even figured out what's going to happen with Fai drinking Kurogane's blood.

I guess the next world is going to be a more relaxed one?

Yuuko is always so cool. I think her way of displaying anger is tossing her clothing/necklace on the floor, or something? I guess Maru or Moro will pick it up, afterall. XD I'd love to know what she knows. It seems like the TRC group might need that egg that Sakura got after Doumeki had purified it, right? Maybe I read that totally wrong.

Anyway. Sort of an anticlimactic end to Tokyo, hm? Kurogane, Fai and Syaoran don't say goodbye to anyone (they don't speak at all), but at least Kurogane finally got a new shirt/pants, even if it does make him look even more like Fuuma. >_>

I wonder where they're going next?

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 16 2006, 03:38 pm »
Show content
am i the only one who thinks Kamui looks cute this chapter? >>;;
and am i the only one who thinks R!Syao looks hotter XD

extra comment about this chapter:...

I miss our syaoran! T.T
by me.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #31 on: November 16 2006, 05:10 pm »
Show content
and i thinking right now why Sakura leaves her feather there!? O_O hmm...Fye,Kurogane & R!Syaoran didn't talked at once! >< Sakura's outfit with that cloak is kakkoi!!  :inlove: Kuro-rin...he looks like Fuuma!Fye,he reminds me a guy that i forgot his name...!!!C!Syaoran appears in this chapitre!!...is it Hien with him!?
yea!!they're going to the other world in the next chapitre!! ^^

man!!the splash page is really awesome!! :okay:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: November 16 2006, 05:26 pm »
Show content
am i the only one who thinks Kamui looks cute this chapter? >>;;
and am i the only one who thinks R!Syao looks hotter XD

extra comment about this chapter:...

I miss our syaoran! T.T
Show content
I miss him too! T_T looks like this latests chapters, Syaoran is just a missed thing :( but maybe we have to wait nexts chapters...

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #33 on: November 16 2006, 08:26 pm »

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #34 on: November 16 2006, 09:28 pm »
Thanks for the scanlation and translation everyone!!!! :D
Show content
They finally leave the x world.....I'm sort of happy and sad at the same time. I'm gonna miss Subaru,Kamui and Fuuma.Wonder what the next world will be like...
And just what is C!Syaoran doing??!! This chapter has to many questions.
I don't think I'll be able to wait another week for the next chapter to be released. I'm to exited!!! :rotfl:
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #35 on: November 17 2006, 02:00 am »
Show content
Yay, cloney's back...and while Kuro may have gotten a new shirt, I'd like to point out that Cloney has NOT gotten a new shirt...it is still defying gravity!

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: November 17 2006, 03:17 am »
Show content
Wow... They finally left tokyo!, I wonder what the next world will be like... (Maybe it will be the world C!Syaoran is in....)

Show content
Sakura and Mokona were the only ones saying thank you and goodbyes. It was a very sombre departure. 0_0 Except for dear Mokona.

Show content
Yeah, Kurogane, Fai and R!Syaoran were very silent. Sakura and Mokona did all the talking. But overall I liked this chapter ^^
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #37 on: November 17 2006, 03:41 am »
Wheee. Can't wait until next week's chapter. ;D

Show content
This chapter was boring as far as Kurogane and Fai were concerned, but it was still good. They got out of Tokyo (although at least they'll bump into the X people again, hopefully in a more entertaining location) finally, although they seem to be rushing out of there before they've even figured out what's going to happen with Fai drinking Kurogane's blood.

I guess the next world is going to be a more relaxed one?

Yuuko is always so cool. I think her way of displaying anger is tossing her clothing/necklace on the floor, or something? I guess Maru or Moro will pick it up, afterall. XD I'd love to know what she knows. It seems like the TRC group might need that egg that Sakura got after Doumeki had purified it, right? Maybe I read that totally wrong.

Anyway. Sort of an anticlimactic end to Tokyo, hm? Kurogane, Fai and Syaoran don't say goodbye to anyone (they don't speak at all), but at least Kurogane finally got a new shirt/pants, even if it does make him look even more like Fuuma. >_>

I wonder where they're going next?

Yay, for Kuro's new shirt but I cannot put into words how gutted I am that they didn't show him changing. Mokona was unbearably cute, Yuuko was hot. I hope the next world is more relaxed and instead we get some group drama instead of world drama. Vampy Fai! *can't wait*
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #38 on: November 17 2006, 07:20 am »
NOW is the begining of the end in Tsubasa, now I think the story is in the begining of the climax now, so I think is goint to be 3 volumes more of tsubasa and the end..........

We have to see now how this "new" group is going to work together.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #39 on: November 17 2006, 07:57 am »
NOW is the begining of the end in Tsubasa, now I think the story is in the begining of the climax now, so I think is goint to be 3 volumes more of tsubasa and the end..........

We have to see now how this "new" group is going to work together.

I think we've got quite a bit more than  three volumes. It's probably got a lot more character deveopment before the climax.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko