AuthorTopic: fushigi yuugi  (Read 10161 times)

Offline cute-one

• look hwo purdy
fushigi yuugi
« on: April 24 2005, 12:56 am »
what do u think of that anime???
anime lover foreve ~~x~

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
Re: fushigi yuugi
« Reply #1 on: April 25 2005, 11:34 am »
I think it was rather drawn out and a little too happy in the end, but it was like an addicting soap opera! So I like it a lot. *One of my fave animes*
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: April 25 2005, 01:33 pm »
I have the video of Epi 1, but never had time to see it. Is it good?

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 26 2005, 12:52 pm »
Ohhh I love the anime^^.i've never red the manga though. It's such a great anime. It is very addicting actually^^;;lol to watch.
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 27 2005, 07:16 pm »
i really wanted to watch that but never got the chance to
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #5 on: April 28 2005, 01:39 am »
well... it's ok... the manga was well *ahem* more revealing than the anime ^^; same goes for Alice 19th and Ayashi no Ceres ^^; well.. for me anywayz :sweatdrop:
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline Spirit0

« Reply #6 on: April 28 2005, 06:03 am »
well... it's ok... the manga was well *ahem* more revealing than the anime ^^; same goes for Alice 19th and Ayashi no Ceres ^^; well.. for me anywayz :sweatdrop:

Hm, really? The anime and manga seem the same to me... Then again, I've only read the first two volumes of the manga ^^'. But the manga definately has better art .... Stupid animators, heh. It's still good, though.
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 29 2005, 10:28 am »
Well I must admitt that there was a lot of um...well..."stuff"(stuff like some characters being naked kinda) shown in the anime. But what I don't get is why they had to put it in.  I meanthere wasn't any real point in putting it in.
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline Spirit0

« Reply #8 on: May 11 2005, 06:14 am »
Well I must admitt that there was a lot of um...well..."stuff"(stuff like some characters being naked kinda) shown in the anime. But what I don't get is why they had to put it in.  I meanthere wasn't any real point in putting it in.

Like I said- Stupid animators ^_^. Sums it all up!

I do believe that the OAV's, as wholes, were highly unnecessary (and confusing!!!). They kinda overkill the story. -_-

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #9 on: November 04 2005, 11:26 am »
i want to download this anime but i only find it by via torrent does anyone know where to download it by direct download? please help!

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: November 04 2005, 12:17 pm »
but it was like an addicting soap opera!
That's exactly how I'd describe this show.

It would drive you crazy, like:
"Miaka!"
"Tamahome!"
"Miaka..!!"
"Tamahome..!!"  -_-;;
... but then the end of the episode would be the most evil cliffhanger so you had no choice but to watch the next episode... and it would get worse and worse and you just couldn't stop. XD  I only got halfway through it, though, before my downloads died. ^^;

cute me: It's a pretty old anime, so I doubt you'll find direct downloads anywhere. But I guess its worth a try... I don't know of any sites, though.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #11 on: November 04 2005, 06:33 pm »
I haven't seen the anime, but I am reading the manga to this series! I'm up to book 4, but I have to wait for book 5 to be re-published so that I can buy it - amazon has most of the ones past it, but not the actual book!

Has anyone seen the other series, that is written to show what happened in one of the other constellation countries?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline kraehe

• Not just a princess...
« Reply #12 on: November 05 2005, 08:37 am »
Has anyone seen the other series, that is written to show what happened in one of the other constellation countries?

yep, the other countries with some of their shichiseishis were seen [tatara!!! whoo~!]

<== anti-FY... well, part of me, really since i love the art [one of the cleanest and most detailed i've seen]

do you want to hear my whole story before you start pelting me with tomatoes? well, to sum it all up, the main character herself ruined the entire series. miaka is such a klutz. for one, her stomach always gets her into trouble as well as her group. and of course, she had to be saved. ALWAYS. i mean, get a grip! and after hanging with those guys alot, didn't she even learned how to defend herself? she's always depending on her guardians.

another thing, if we try to eliminate the supposed plot [as in the travel-all-around-to-search-for-shichseishi-to-get-back-to-the-world plot], what would be left? right, miaka and tamahome's love story. which is so crazy! i mean, they have like an on-and-off relationship.

"i can't be with you because i have to stay as a virgin" <== what the heck is this? it's either she doesn't trust herself or she doesn't trust tamahome.

they break up and they get back again. break up again then get back. don't you people get tired of that? yui, at least, actually, has a reason why she's being the evil person around. but miaka... oh, dear! and the ending... argh~! it was such a predictable [and an annoying] one!

No matter where she goes, she's always a princess...
---
FFNet Account: Eriol x Tomoyo fangirl!!
rants of a demented writer
Tsubasa High <== join and support my LJ TRC RPG... pretty please... ^__^
---
"Why does such beauty can cause so much pain...?"

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #13 on: November 05 2005, 06:54 pm »
i like both anime and manga.  I also like the music especially the opening and ending theme song.

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #14 on: November 07 2005, 05:49 pm »
I really liked the Anime in the beginning but it got tedious after a while.  :snore:  I actually agree with Kraehe. Miaka could have been a better character. I didn't mind her being funny at times but for someone who was hinted to have some powers it was a let down. I wish she was stronger like Sakura.:sad5:

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #15 on: November 08 2005, 03:42 am »
I don't know.....I kind of liked her being more of a 'damsel in distress figure', because a lot of the other shoujo I read have very powerful female leads. I think it gave us more room to admire the Constellations (especially Tamahome!), and I like how we got more time to look at their backgrounds.

The anime was good, and had the same incredible animation as Ayashi No Ceres (also by Yuu Watase), but I think that it lacked something, as opposed to the manga!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: November 08 2005, 03:48 am »
I've watched the entire tv series and OAV and I really liked it. The only fushigi yuugi that I haven't watched was the final movie where Tamahome was married to Miaka and had kids, so looking forward to seeing that one, hope I can find a copy somewhere  :lol:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

Offline FrontMission

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #17 on: November 08 2005, 08:21 am »
Only read the manga. It seems alright to me.

Offline kraehe

• Not just a princess...
« Reply #18 on: November 09 2005, 12:12 pm »
hmm... still, i wish they should've emphasized more on the constellations rather than the love story itself. i wish Yuu discussed Chinese mythology more to my liking. but then, that's only my opinion.

No matter where she goes, she's always a princess...
---
FFNet Account: Eriol x Tomoyo fangirl!!
rants of a demented writer
Tsubasa High <== join and support my LJ TRC RPG... pretty please... ^__^
---
"Why does such beauty can cause so much pain...?"

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #19 on: January 15 2006, 10:16 am »
i started to watch the anime not so long ago i have only seen the first 20 episodes, this anime has become one of my favorite animes, Tamahome and miaka are a great couple but i feel sorry for hotohori is pretty obvious that he loves miaka with all his soul.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt