General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was your most bravest moment?

(1/3) > >>

Smile_For_Me:
It can be anything from protection someone or going to the hospital.

Here’s mine.

I was in Portland on a field trip for school. It was a 7th-12th grade all girls thing. About 20 girls went, and we only had two older people, the teachers, watching us. The motel we stayed at was in down town Portland, where a party was going on. We had two rooms on the 2nd floor, so the teachers wanted to go swimming which was downstairs, they, along with 16 other students went down, leaving me and three others behind. I was a high school senior, they left three 7th graders behind who also wanted to go swimming, so being the older one around at the time, I walked down to the pool area with them, only to find out you need a key to open the door. So the four of us made it to the lobby room asking for a key, when all of a sudden, a drunk Mexican woman came storming out of the party, yelling things I believed 7th graders should not have heard. She was so crazy, she tried grabbing one of the girls next to her, but I got to her first, pulling the girl behind me, making sure the other two were as well. Then she wanted to fight me, I told her flat out that I’m not a violent person, but if I have to fight, that their would only be one person standing, and I assured her that it would be me. They only reason why I was ever going to fight where to protect these kids behind me. Then, more people started coming out of the party, chanting the fight faze over and over again. I didn’t back down, I just stood my ground, until someone said they all should be going home because the party sucked. I made sure the girls where with me till everyone was gone. Then they made it to the pool area, telling all their friends and the two stupid teachers what had happened, but they didn’t believe them or me.

The next morning, I was waiting outside near the school bus when I noticed a little Korean boy was locked out of the building, he was no younger then 3 or 4, I got the door open for him and found his mother on the third floor. She thanked me and that was all.

Many more things happened on this trip, like saving more people and getting people out of trouble, I found it kind of sad that a 17 year old was more responsible then two adults.

Chang:
^ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! u were really brave for doing that... WELL DONE!!!

my bravest moment wasn't exactly heroic but it was amazing that i managed to do it. i admitted to my "then" crush that i luved him. it was really embarassing but i was actually brave enough to do that.

Smile_For_Me:
Thats being brave, I wouldn't be able to do that. Like I said, your bravest moment can be anything

~Bloody_Rose~:
keke.. my bravest moment is just plain childish..

picking a fight with almost all of the teachers in my high school days.. i make sure that they'll have doubts of having a talk to me with what i do to them, i provoke them, i don't follow what they say... don't greet them in the hallways, giving them stab looks..

Grade school:
    having a fight with a boy (yeah.. the punching thingy) coz he's annoying me so much... and guess what! i won! XD

<-- one hell of a student.. known as black sheep! XD don't do what i do, okay?

even though i do that to my teachers, me being one of the students who have so many suspensions and detentions in our batch,

i always keep in my mind to catch up to our lessons and everything...

Kuro-puppy:
let's see....

telling a teacher to 'drop dead'

together with my friends turning one teacher's life into a living hell < - - - -one of my favorite memories ^^

the amount of fights i got into is astronomical! XD

crossing a rope bridge above an abyss (i'm afraid of heigths)

and lots more, i used to be quite the troublemaker, hehe ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version