AuthorTopic: Chapter 136  (Read 24482 times)

Offline Toge-chan

• Squuueeee.
Re: Chapter 136
« Reply #40 on: November 23 2006, 07:26 am »
Wow... Just wow. The boys are looking good! *whistles*

Show content
Is Sakura wearing a cast on her leg @ the first page? Like, whoa. She had a freaky stare right in this chappie. It was a serious angry stare. Honestly. o.o

Fai looks so hot with a his tied hair and the eye patch. He seems to be more serious than he used to be... though... you kow what I mean, he didn't quite fake a smile in this chappie, as far as I'm concerned.

NOW. Skipping the feeding just makes our [a friend and I] theory right... but that's kinda off-topic, imo. If you want it, I'll PM it... I guess.
Avvie made by me. It sucks, I know. xD;

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #41 on: November 23 2006, 07:27 am »
I'll upload it, but on SendSpace. YSI doesn't work for me.
[Edit]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lfudoi

You are so much love right now! Thankyou!!!! *blows a kiss*

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #42 on: November 23 2006, 07:33 am »
considering Fay's feeding (or lack thereof)

Show content
I may be imagining things (or see what I want to see), but look at Kuro's neck on pages 7 and 8. there are some tiny spots on it, is it only shading or maybe teeth marks?!?

anyway, amazing chapter. thank you CLAMP for the bishounen galore!
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Gîlwen

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: November 23 2006, 07:41 am »
Show content
But even though they are hot, I get the impression, that something is absolutely not right with all of them. There must have happened something in this sand world.
The Endqote says: - The strength of the princess' gaze intensified! Did something happen in the land of sand..?! -
Or is it only natural for them to change this much, after the whole Tokyo thing?

I'm depressed because of a hot chapter.
I don't know, but the entire atmosphere seemed to be...really sad to me.
Even the bunny couldn't help.XD

Offline MJ Walker

• I will be the godmother of AllenxRabi's baby <3
  • Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #44 on: November 23 2006, 07:44 am »
considering Fay's feeding (or lack thereof)

Show content
I may be imagining things (or see what I want to see), but look at Kuro's neck on pages 7 and 8. there are some tiny spots on it, is it only shading or maybe teeth marks?!?

anyway, amazing chapter. thank you CLAMP for the bishounen galore!
Show content
Evil CLAMP, they did skip over the feeding *clutches fist*. They do look like feeding marks.*Puches desk and screams "Why must they do this? WHY!!??'* The marks look too much alike! *Still screaming and puching*

My first siggie on Photoshop! Yeay for me!!
Did System of a Down do the new DeathNote opening!?
Lol

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #45 on: November 23 2006, 07:48 am »
Show content
Thats not Miyuki-chan, thats Shara - which is more fitting. !  This world is different from the world with the blood and carnage right?
But this new world is plenty of fun.

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #46 on: November 23 2006, 07:53 am »
cool^^. nice costumes^^. I'm kind of confused about what's going though ^^; . . .

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #47 on: November 23 2006, 07:54 am »
Regarding this 'Feeding Skipping' theory...

Show content
I've checked and I really don't think those are bite marks. They do look just like shading. The feeding's a big thing, I don't see how Clamp could just skip it completely.

Sadly, I don't think they'll show it, but I assume there will be a scene, and it'll let you know that the feeding was about to take place...but they won't show it...(Am I making sense? Haha...)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #48 on: November 23 2006, 08:16 am »
Yes, I don't see how Clamp could ignore such a big plot point completely. Even if they don't
Show content
show the feeding, there should at least be something about Fai deciding to feed or refusing to feed, right? It doesn't seem right to just skip over that aspect of it completely, especially with Fai's rambling about keeping Kuro at a distance.

And as it's been said, we don't know how long Fai can go without blood, and making time go faster means that he'll have gone longer without it, which means he'll need it more.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #49 on: November 23 2006, 08:25 am »
this is one gorgeous chapter :D...all of them are!!

Show content
the purpose for them joining this chess tournament is still not clear is it, and true that they have been in this country for 3 months...that long..?? wonder if CLAMP will do some flashback later on. This might mean a good chapter for the beginning of 'new journey' but the gang not speak a word and Eagle etc do all the talking. Seems that Eagle is the owner of the place or even the Final Boss or the King for this tournament, but who would be his fighters, and I'm suddenly thinking it would be Hikaru,Umi and Fu will appear sooner or later -_-, but it's still possible is it?

hmm....the scene at the beginning of the chapter and their weapon used are kinda reminding of something from one of TRC illustration, ahh this one

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i67/renaya_valentine/tsubasa%20chronicle/trc-minna-dragon.jpg

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #50 on: November 23 2006, 08:50 am »
To me as well but I was too lazy to look the pic up :o. That is one that I have scrutinized the longest of the artworks from when I made Fai's coat, and that is why I squeed to see him use the same kind of weapon and Sakura sitting on a throne-like chair (it must be a good sign for the current much-the-same style coat I am making  :D).
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #51 on: November 23 2006, 09:15 am »
my opiion on the feeding thing:
Show content
for one thing, its gotta be shading, cyz even on the close up of kuro on page 2 or 3...the dog collar takes up the majority of the neck, including the idealplace for a vampire to feed off of, and also, it IS a big thing, so CLAPM ouldnty deny us something like that. theyd at LEAST imply it.

also, dont forget...CLAMP's vampires are not traditional. they have their own rules which almost none of the lore follow. infact, only the need to feed is the only one.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #52 on: November 23 2006, 09:37 am »
Well finally I was in school, now I've read the manga with translations!!!!!!!!! These are my impresions:
 :hello2:
1. It was a very heavy atmosphere between the 4 of them
2. To be the black peaces of the chees board, I think it have some very, but, very deep significance.
3. The 4 of them are very mature
4. They have very sad eyes, every one, They are worst than in the begining
5. I'm so happy that now is the turn of the shojou power, Sakura Takes control now in this manga, I think she have determinated eyes because she still want to find CXiao-Lang.
6. They are now very apart.
7. Sakura looks like the gothic lolita style
8. The guys look very hot, I think this time Fay is the hotest one, I think I don't find RXiao-Lang, hot because is the real one.... Kuro Is still Hot in his way :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And now about the MKR hansome trio (Specialy Lantis) :inlove:
1. The important one is Eagle (Like in the OVAs)  :dodge:
2. I want to see the power of the 3 in action.... and that's all

And for a very deep conclution. :hello2: :wave: :XD: :sad5:
TRC group are very important peaces of the chess game.
Sakura the "Master" is going to become the Queen (a peace)
And I saw that Eagle has the "King" sign in the Throne, so is going to be a very important "mouvments in the game".

P.S. I hope CXiao apears in this world. :inlove:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #53 on: November 23 2006, 10:35 am »
Show content
I hope Clamp flashes back, at least a little, to show us what they've been up to during those three months. It seems kind of important. And I have much love for Geo, Lantis and Eagle showing up without Hikaru. I hope Hikaru doesn't show up because I've always found the threesome thing creepy. I would be so happy if we got to see Umi and Fuu.

I'm glad Geo's there. I like Geo. He doesn't stand much of a chance with Eagle, but I like him all the same.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #54 on: November 25 2006, 12:55 pm »
I've read the chapter scanlations... too bad you can't zoom in in the MSN group, i find it hard to see the details in a normal sized image

about the feeding thing... i've been wondering if Fai doesn't really need it that often... or maybe he already drank Kuro's blood and it's going to be showed in a flashback... in any case, i doubt CLAMP will skip such an important thing. i also wonder if Fai needs to eat normal food or just blood O.o

with all these fights and that weird chest game, i have a feeling this is going to be an action-packed world. Love it  :hello2:

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #55 on: November 25 2006, 01:52 pm »
Surprised that they went to C!Syaoran's destroyed world so quickly.  Magic from Fay's eye pulling/giving a trail?

You'd think after seeing that they'd want to go off and get the feathers before him so he wouldn't kill more.  Unless they're taking this oppritunity to get stronger so they can hop as fast as him from one place to the next.  Heh.

Very creul of CLAMP to pass over three months, not have the characters say anything, and to not have a chapter this coming up week >.>

Way to keep your fans right where you want them.

EDIT: Where did Mokona hide run off to?

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #56 on: November 25 2006, 02:24 pm »
My thoughts on this chapter:

I strongly dislike bondage and chains so I definitely don't like that aspect of the chapter. Definitely not my type of fanservice. >< Guh. Loveless is about the only series that has it that I like.

Lantis and Eagle without Hikaru (and hopefully Geo won't get between them XD) is nice and what I've been wanting for a while  (though I do hope the girls show up in TRC at some point) and Eagle as a mob boss is interesting. Hope they get more development. Overall, I think this world will have a pretty decent storyline but I hope CLAMP doesn't do too much more bondage fanservice. ^^;
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Mairi

« Reply #57 on: November 25 2006, 03:26 pm »
This chapter was okay, although I think Fai needs to cut his hair and have a chat with Kurogane. >_>

The outfits were neat looking because of the darker style, although I'm not interested in the bondage thing at all so it's more of a style reaction rather than a "SQUEE HOT" reaction. ...although I don't think I've ever gone "OMG HOT" at anything, so...I quite possibly just lack that sort of feeling. I do like black clothes, though, and Fai...looks good wearing black.

Mostly I was disappointed that no one talked. D`:

I have no recollection of Lantis, Eagle or Geo from watching MKR, so I'm just kind of bleh about them.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #58 on: November 25 2006, 03:59 pm »
fai's long hait is tre cool.

i havent read much of MKR yet, but the way Eagle kept smiling up at lantis... ^^

i noticed this when someone mentiomed it on the msn group board: sakura's arms are shackled down. but the white queen player...her arms arent because when they show a close up of her, she's resting her chin on her right arm
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #59 on: November 25 2006, 04:05 pm »
umm.. may i ask if there's KF moments in this chappie?

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------