AuthorTopic: Chapter 137  (Read 28358 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Chapter 137
« Reply #60 on: December 11 2006, 12:07 am »
when the kids threw thestones at him, he was just standing there and takinging the punishment. he didnt block one stone :'(  i think he blames himself for the way his clone is, and how it escaped,
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #61 on: December 11 2006, 04:46 am »
I loved this chapter... I seriously wanted to give a hug to Sakura and R!Syaoran and tell them it's gonna be okay... except do we know if it will be okay? I mean Clamp said Tsubasa will have happy ending but.... I seriously want to know how they are going to play out this situation.
Show content
When Syaoran just accepts the hits by the stones... oh gosh, that was just really, really sad. And Sakura blocks the attacks because she knows R!Syaoran is blaming himself for C!Syaoran's actions.... and then Sakura is  blaming herself for it.... lots of self-blames going on o.O And then there was Kurogane, shuffling R!Syaoran's hair.. that was such a sweet scene, I seriously went "awww"

After reading this chapter, try going  back to one of the earlier chapters, the change in drawing style is noticiable (and I like the current, more indepth one). I opened up my vol.2 the other day and went "whoa" at the difference  :XD:

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #62 on: December 11 2006, 04:53 am »
^Yeah I know. The drawing style have really changed alot, for example they use alot more screentones now then earlier and the lines are more "soft" if you know what I mean.  :XD:  I too think that the newer Tsubasa style is more pretty ^^
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #63 on: December 12 2006, 11:11 am »
who deleted them and why?

I heard from Ando on the other thread that Sakaki deleted the KuroFai thread..... :/ .....guess she was po'ed or something and decided to take it out on everyone. Not a very mature thing to do if you ask me...

Quote from: Ando
Well, now we do know that at least Sakaki is still active here, despite her and Pikari not responding to PMs. The notification I got when the KuroxFai Thread was deleted said that Sakaki was the one to have done it. If you're reading this, Sakaki, I must say that this is terribly immature of you - innocent members should not have to be punished for the issues you have with Arcademan.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #64 on: December 13 2006, 03:32 am »
why would she do that? i thought the 2 of them were serious hardcore KF fangirls.  NO true kurofai fan would ever do soething like that *cry*
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: December 13 2006, 03:42 am »
I think I'm starting to like this manga more and more... Now if we could see something like that in the anime (sets ion cannon into BeeTrain's office).

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #66 on: December 13 2006, 07:10 am »
why would she do that? i thought the 2 of them were serious hardcore KF fangirls. NO true kurofai fan would ever do soething like that *cry*

Im not even a KF fangirl and I thought it was rather stupid [ just like when she deleted my KT thread. Her reason? She called it 'noncanon' ]....even mods can get childish and make mistakes....but that was too childish.

I think I'm starting to like this manga more and more... Now if we could see something like that in the anime (sets ion cannon into BeeTrain's office).

It's technically not Beetrains fault for the crappy anime...okay, maybe some is, but most of the blame goes to NHK. But as we all know, most anime cant ever meet up with its manga counterpart.....the only one that is close is CCS...

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #67 on: December 13 2006, 03:12 pm »
I'm loving this manga more and more too hehehehe... but I'm so sad for the anime, I would really want to watch another good version, a better one without crap... this manga is so wonderfull to modify the great story, it must have its anime in a cool way! :cry: hehe...

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Hima

• New Fan
  • Sometimes insane.
« Reply #68 on: December 14 2006, 02:26 pm »
Gotta love this chap.

Show content
I really really felt so sorry for Real Syao. He was just standing there allowing the rocks to hit him because he felt so guilty for what his clone did. That was sweet of Sakura to shield him from the rocks, yes, but then - ARGGGGHHH - she is still avoiding him! I perfectly understand the reason, but then..... does she even think about what Real Syao feels?

And that scene where Kuro is feeding Fye with his blood.. AWW. But I was hoping it wasn't the wrist. XD How about the neck? Crazy me. XD

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #69 on: December 14 2006, 03:48 pm »
I haven't been here for awhile but I'm glad that I caught up with all the craziness that's been going on.  The relationship between R!Syaoran and C!Syaoran's personalities just hit me like a block though.

Show content
Even though Kurogane says that both R!Syaoran and C!Syaorans are different, I will have to somewhat disagree with him.  When C!Syaoran was created with R!Syaoran's copied heart, he had a personality of what R!Syaoran is doing right now.  Holding back all of his feelings deep inside his own heart.   Ever since C!Syaoran has met Sakura, his feelings have opened up and he was able to express himself freely.  *bonks head on the wall*

The past is repeating itself!  Just with R!Syaoran this time and Sakura's feelings have changed!  Ahhh!!     Hmm.  But, it's going to take some time.  >_>    We still don't even know much about R!Syaoran.

And yeah, it's very sad.   R!Syaoran just stands there as Sakura walks away.  He wants to at least give her some comforting advice, a hug, or hold onto her shoulder (like the way CCS!Syaoran did in CCS vol. 12).

Moving on.  So now I understand how Fai feeds off of Kurogane's blood.  I see.  *nods*   I'm still kind of not use to him calling Kurogane, "Kurogane".  I miss "Kuro-rin", etc.  The nicknames were fun.  I miss the happy playful Fai!  Wahhh...  >_<  Even if that was a mask to conceal his true emotions, it was just more pleasant seeing him like that. 
O.o

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #70 on: December 14 2006, 11:51 pm »
I haven't been here for awhile but I'm glad that I caught up with all the craziness that's been going on.  The relationship between R!Syaoran and C!Syaoran's personalities just hit me like a block though.

Show content
Even though Kurogane says that both R!Syaoran and C!Syaorans are different, I will have to somewhat disagree with him.  When C!Syaoran was created with R!Syaoran's copied heart, he had a personality of what R!Syaoran is doing right now.  Holding back all of his feelings deep inside his own heart.   Ever since C!Syaoran has met Sakura, his feelings have opened up and he was able to express himself freely.  *bonks head on the wall*

The past is repeating itself!  Just with R!Syaoran this time and Sakura's feelings have changed!  Ahhh!!     Hmm.  But, it's going to take some time.  >_>    We still don't even know much about R!Syaoran.

And yeah, it's very sad.   R!Syaoran just stands there as Sakura walks away.  He wants to at least give her some comforting advice, a hug, or hold onto her shoulder (like the way CCS!Syaoran did in CCS vol. 12).

Moving on.  So now I understand how Fai feeds off of Kurogane's blood.  I see.  *nods*   I'm still kind of not use to him calling Kurogane, "Kurogane".  I miss "Kuro-rin", etc.  The nicknames were fun.  I miss the happy playful Fai!  Wahhh...  >_<  Even if that was a mask to conceal his true emotions, it was just more pleasant seeing him like that. 
looking at it...fai is STILL masking his feelings. we have yet to see the true fai. the closest weve come is when he talks to sakura, but still. its sorta like those mask thingys that represent theatre: comedy a nd drama. at the start of TRC fai wore the comedy mask. always HAPPY and playful, now he wears the drama mask, mainly being angsty and sarcastic.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #71 on: December 17 2006, 10:15 am »
looking at it...fai is STILL masking his feelings. we have yet to see the true fai. the closest weve come is when he talks to sakura, but still. its sorta like those mask thingys that represent theatre: comedy a nd drama. at the start of TRC fai wore the comedy mask. always HAPPY and playful, now he wears the drama mask, mainly being angsty and sarcastic.

yup. I think he's less "masked" right now, but he still seems to hide something. But it's cool that he looks like a pirate! Yarr!!

Anyway, that part about the rocks hitting R!Syaoran was pretty sad, I'd say it's the second most sad scene so far, beaten only by the one when Sakura first wakes up in the kudan world. I wonder if they'll face their feelings for each other someday...

Oh, and the feeding. They seem kinda used to it, i thought it was gonna be more dramatic. Well I bet it's not the first time they do it, I wonder if we'll see a flashback of the first one soon :XD:

Offline mushu143

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #72 on: December 24 2006, 07:57 am »
Everyone pretty much said it all for me. I loved this chapter. The relationship between RSyao and Sakura is a heart-breaker.  I can't really add anything else to this. That's that. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder how things will turn out in the end! I'm dying in suspense! xD

a.k.a. Satsume

Offline feather_chan

« Reply #73 on: August 17 2008, 07:44 am »
yup. I think he's less "masked" right now, but he still seems to hide something. But it's cool that he looks like a pirate! Yarr!!
:

PIRATE FAI  :icon_cheers:

that just seriously made my day.

But the chapter kinda dissapointed me.I blame myself for hyping myself up on the vampire feeding part.