AuthorTopic: Chapter 137  (Read 29861 times)

Offline ReaL SYaor4N

• Impressed with true Sakura
Re: Chapter 137
« Reply #20 on: December 07 2006, 09:49 am »
I couldn't help myself but try a hand at scanslation (*note, this is for the Flashback Scene only*)-

Enjoy~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VW84BQ5

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #21 on: December 07 2006, 09:59 am »
Scans for the whole chapter~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YQSZR2E

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 07 2006, 10:05 am »
Well I think its safe to say....

Show content

That not everyone is going to kill each other in the near future....thinks about Kurogane's promis to Fai.....I hope never in the near future.

Sakura was cold towords Sayoran, because she is still in love with the other Sayoran, I find that sweet and yet very sad. I wonder in RS has a Sakura of his own from his world, I wonder if she is alive.

I'm pretty sure that RSyao never knew another Sakura in other world. I f he starts calling her "Sa...hime" it means he wanna have a stronger relation, I supposse...

but...Remember that RSyao has been seeing all what Clone saw, so he likely would like even touch her...it's strange you've seen a person for a long time ago and you can't touch that person...it's very hard...and sad...Poor Syao!

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 07 2006, 01:36 pm »
i forgot today's was wednesday....

o boy, Im out of my mind

edit: I read the chapter....
o wow, I really wanted to beat the kids up seriously
realsyao's getting reallllllly hot
by me.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #24 on: December 07 2006, 02:11 pm »
Oh, Kuro-daddy.  How I love you <3

I was really surprised to read that they're waiting out for C!Syaoran.  No wonder Sakura looks the way she does.  Poor girl.  Can't even imagine what she plans to do when they're actually face to face.

And--R!Syaoran.  This kid doesn't get a break, does he?  In a tube for a good part of his life, being stoned for being him, and trying his best and hardest to fill a spot.  ;_;   I wish we could get a hint about where he was in life before FWR came along.....he seems very out of sorts at times, like part of him is somewhere else.

Offline Haruka

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #25 on: December 07 2006, 04:28 pm »
:rotfl: :inlove: :laughing4:

That is all I can said for this chapter.  The
Show content
reaction between Kurogane and Fye seems too tense.  I kind of half want them to settle their differences, I kind of want more ANGSTY and lovely heartbreaking scene. 
Both Fye and Kurogane avoided the eye contact during the feeding.  They tried to look as cool, natural, and hide their feelings as much as they can.  But it that looks that kind of kills me on the inside and make me love this couple so so very much.
The tension, angsty, and the smexy Fye looks, is just too much.  This chapter will make me happy for a long time.  I really really like this new look for Fye.  He looks more 'wild' compare to his kind/gentle/feminine looks in the beginning.   Long-black coat, eye patch, cat eyes, collarbone and bellybutton showing, and PONYTAIL = *dies from excessive blood lost*

Oh, R!Syaoran and Sakura is also very sad.  I don't have any comment on them now.  *mind is fill entirely with image of Fye 'feeding'*

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 07 2006, 10:05 pm »
OMG!!!
Show content
Love the feeding part, Fay and Kurogane are hot!!

And...
Show content
Poor RSyaoran..wish I could do something..  :cry: And when Sakura said 'I'm sorry' it was really sad....

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #27 on: December 07 2006, 10:54 pm »
loveley chapter *__* can someone give me afreeware version of winrar or winzi? the last time i DLed RAR the compy died, so i need one that has no ad or spyware
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #28 on: December 07 2006, 10:55 pm »
YAAYY!
Show content
Finally we got to see the feeding part!!! hihihii!!! But even though they don't seem to avoid each other as much now, you can definitely feel the tension between them.....
Why can't they just declare their undying love for each other!!!!!!WAaaaaHHhh!!

Oops! Got a little out of control there...........Sorry!  :3
BTW, the Sakura/R!Syaoran part was also full of tension, and very sad....Ohhh! I miss C!Syao sooooo much!
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #29 on: December 08 2006, 12:38 am »
I'm late in my fangirling here but wow for those last few pages. Is there going to a chapter next week or will we have to wait?
Go! Go! GO!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 08 2006, 12:39 am »
loveley chapter *__* can someone give me afreeware version of winrar or winzi? the last time i DLed RAR the compy died, so i need one that has no ad or spyware
mmm...why you don't try to download from www.softonic.com ? or emuling?

I'm late in my fangirling here but wow for those last few pages. Is there going to a chapter next week or will we have to wait?
I think that there's not going to be until 20 days...I'm not sure... :sad5:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #31 on: December 08 2006, 01:38 am »
will THEY let me download zip files?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #32 on: December 08 2006, 01:41 am »
Guh. I love Kurogane.

Show content
The feeding scene was just... *___* I love the tension between them.

On an unrelated note, I sorta miss Kuro's eyebrows. That headband is annoying me a bit, for some reason.

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #33 on: December 08 2006, 02:47 am »
Fan girl rant below.

Show content
<3
Did anyone else notice how close Kurogane kept his wrist to the rest of his body..? Also, how Fye held onto Kurogane while feeding? So. Canon.

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #34 on: December 08 2006, 04:26 am »
please can i have a freeware version of winrar?? i wanna read the chapter but i cant download it yet ;_;
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: December 08 2006, 05:38 am »
omgosh *fangasm*

Show content
lovely chapter, Poor RSyaoran ;___; I feel so bad for him. I only hope both Syaoran's will get a happy ending...

Wow, as for Kuro and Fye, well. Fye Sucking Kurogane's... wrist XDD enough to give any KuroFye fangirl a rather large fangasm XDD

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #36 on: December 08 2006, 08:18 am »
Show content
Kuro-daddy caring for the kid(s) is 'awww'.

I must say I'm a bit dissappointed at having a feeding scene already - I wanted to yearn for it as I yearn for Fai's past to be revealed, plus, I had pictured it differently.

As for Sakura, I don't like her any less after this chapter; I think her behaviour is quite understandable. The scenes with her and Syaoran were cute, and I suppose this means that R Syaoran does love her? Overall, this was a great chapter with much emotion and angst.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #37 on: December 08 2006, 09:53 am »
Show content
Kuro-daddy caring for the kid(s) is 'awww'.

I must say I'm a bit dissappointed at having a feeding scene already - I wanted to yearn for it as I yearn for Fai's past to be revealed, plus, I had pictured it differently.

As for Sakura, I don't like her any less after this chapter; I think her behaviour is quite understandable. The scenes with her and Syaoran were cute, and I suppose this means that R Syaoran does love her? Overall, this was a great chapter with much emotion and angst.
Totally agree, Ando. I'm very sure
Show content
RSyaoran loves her, because he want to touch her (remember when he closes his hand violently)...he wanna makes her happy...it's really sad you can't touch a person you loves...
I hope Sakura wasn't so cold with him in till the end...I'm sure Sakura is willing to hug him... :(

Offline whatever

• Cuz Cursed Cat Dolls of Ultimate Doom are ppl too
« Reply #38 on: December 08 2006, 01:07 pm »
Nice to get a little bit of an idea of what's been going on the past three months, TRC time.

@SuperSailorYue: You might want to try http://www.tugzip.com . It's an awesome freeware archiving program that supports:  ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1 and ZOO archives & supports BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG disc-images. I've been using it for a few years now and it has never failed me.

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #39 on: December 08 2006, 01:43 pm »
Totally agree, Ando. I'm very sure
Show content
RSyaoran loves her, because he want to touch her (remember when he closes his hand violently)...he wanna makes her happy...it's really sad you can't touch a person you loves...

So does Syaoran love Sakura in a 'I want to comfort u like a brother way?.' or an 'I'm IN love with you so I want to ease ur pain way?' ...Oh well. I just feel sorry for him since his face is a constant reminder of what they all lost...must make him really uncomfortable....

*pulls R!syaoran into an embrace* I will always love you!!! I've loved you since CCS!!!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish