AuthorTopic: Chapter 140  (Read 11914 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Chapter 140
« on: January 18 2007, 07:07 am »
I can't believe it,i am again the only one to think about putting the link to the new chapter...i remenber that some little time ago many members were trying desperately to be the first one to open the new topic,it was a very fun challenge ,but since this damned week everybody seem to have forgotten all the good time spent here  :sad5:...

and the worst is that all the fans have deserted while the forum has been totally improved,it is really incomprehensible,it should have been the inverse  :surprised:!

the site is now much attractive flexible and fast,so everyone should be amazed,don't tell me that a simple week of waiting was enough to wipe out all the happiness that was once here  :sweatdrop:?

so here is the link of Ladydarkmoon's livejournal,but i am really not in the mood to read the new chapter,i'm too disappointed by the gloominess of the forum  :cry:

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/133001.html#cutid1

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
Re: Chapter 140
« Reply #1 on: January 18 2007, 11:39 am »
Thanks for that!

Awesome chapter!! Gawd just sooooo much angst!! Loved the father/son moment!! Kuro looked really good with that shirt! lol. It's been awhile since I've seen Kuro and Mokona badger each other. Just like old times, huh. and Ashura?!! KOOOL!! Can't wait till next chapter!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 19 2007, 03:56 am »
I'm missing out on a lot from TRC lately... I'll just wait for the scans since I can't read Jap anyway :XD:.

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #3 on: January 19 2007, 07:06 am »
OMG!!! this is an awesome chapter!!!  :rotfl: ashura has awakened - now that's a development   :happy4: poor sakura....this situation is tormenting her...  :sad5: and also R!Syao.... he has such a lost look on his face....  :( i really am anxious to find out how this will end... till then, i look forward to the next chap  :hello2:

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: January 21 2007, 01:54 am »
I don't think everyone has noticed that the site is back up, I noticed it only a few hours ago.
Anyway I  really liked this chapter:
Show content
I felt sorry for both Sakura and R!Syaoran. :( They are both so sad...
I liked the scene when Kurogane talked to R!Syaoran and Mokona tried to steal his bottle, it reminds you of the old chapters ^^. And Ashura awakened (!) I got very chocked when I read that. At first when it started to "blink".around Fai - I thought C!Syaoran had come, but this was even a bigger surprise. It will be interesting to seee how this continues.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #5 on: January 21 2007, 02:00 am »
Eh... So much thoughts...

Show content

I have a bad feeling that the one, Eagle wants to wake up is Emeraude-hime -_-'

Fai's words about Real Syaoran hit me in the head. It was obvious, that he saw everything through his eye. But I didn't think that he would experience everyting that the Clone experienced. I mean, how he could train without movin? But if it's true, it makes things even sadder for the Real Syaoran-Saura-Syaoran's Clone triangle...

I'm afraid that Syaoran has his own reasons why he wants to help Sakura. It's not only the fact, that he wants to protect her because of the Clone's feelings but his own too. When he gazes at the door and during the match on Sakura, it's clear that he has feelings for her The question is, are those feelings like a man for a woman would have (the ones that the Clone had), or likely - there are like in a brother-to-sister relationship (beacuse of the Clow lineage)? I can't believe, that Clone Syaoran's heart loved Saura on it's own. I guess it's only a thing that Real Syaoran wished for. I feel sorry for him...

I wonder if Sakura regrets that Real Syaoran is with them on a journey. She refuses to use his name or to look at him properly. Does she hate him or blame him...? Or is she afraid that she might feel something for Real Syaoran, seeing how much he resembles the Clone? I mean, she knows that he isn't the one, she loves, but can't help having feelings for the Real one.

Kurogane and Mokona seem to be the only ones, that want to help Real Syaoran, seeing how he is very lonely and uncomfortable around. Sakura has her own problems and cannot help him. Fai's concered about the princess and now, he will be in a bad mood either... I wonder if Ashura waking up is because of the Clone's actions? Maybe Fai's spell wasn't able to last longer, when his magic was cut in a half?

And what will Fai do now? He wilfully wanted to turn all his attention to Sakura, so he wouldn't stay close to Kurogane... But what now? Is he going to run away? Or maybe he is going to seek help? Maybe we get to see his true face now?

*sigh* and CLAMP in the manga won't answer any of those questions quickly...

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 21 2007, 08:18 am »
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!! thank you very much Tatasen-chaaaaan!!!!  Can someone tell me what happened 2 weeks ago? I couldn't enter in the forum and now...miracle!!!

well, suu´chan has the spoilers for 141!! but...
Show content
we can't see more scenes of Ashura...Sakura talk with Fai and he's impressed...Syaoran seems drunk...
   ......see by yourself! ^_________^

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #7 on: January 21 2007, 08:18 am »
I don't think everyone has noticed that the site is back up, I noticed it only a few hours ago.
Well, I hadn't.....but when I noticed I got really happy!!!  :D
And the chapter was great too!
Show content
I became really surprised when Ashura woke up. I wonder what Fai's going to do now, I hope he doesn't leave the group, he probably wouldn't..... I hope  :sad5:
I have a bad feeling that the one, Eagle wants to wake up is Emeraude-hime
I tought of that too, it's either her or Hikaru I think, but Emeraude's a better guess :3
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 21 2007, 08:31 am »
Show content
we can't see more scenes of Ashura...Sakura talk with Fai and he's impressed...Syaoran seems drunk...
   ......see by yourself! ^_________^

Show content

If Real Syaoran gets drunk, he really is exactly like the Clone... I wonder if he would get more open with Mokona and Kurogane after getting drunk...

I wonder what kind of a talk Sakura will have with Fai...

And I think that we will see Ashura more often now ^^

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #9 on: January 21 2007, 10:29 am »
I am fangirling my behind off right now. The moment I've been waiting for since I started to read this manga. ... Well, one of the moments, anyway. When's chapter 141 coming out?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 21 2007, 10:34 am »
I am fangirling my behind off right now. The moment I've been waiting for since I started to read this manga. ... Well, one of the moments, anyway. When's chapter 141 coming out?
I hope next week

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #11 on: January 21 2007, 11:02 am »
Show content
This chapter looks like something that could end a volyme. Does anyone know if that's the case?
Either way, this is kind of a historical chapter: the beginning of the end of one of the biggest mysteries in TRC, Fai's past that is, and the Return of the Humour. I must say I were half-expecting this series to remain angsty until the end.
So, do you think Fai will freak out/try to make everyone forget about the tournament and leave this world, attempt to leave the group, or pretend as if nothing has happened?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #12 on: January 21 2007, 11:46 am »
I love this chapter and the ending is the ending that leaves your jaw dropped. I can't wait for the next one!!

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: January 21 2007, 05:22 pm »
I love this  chapter... and I can only say that I love how R!Syaoran looks in here:

Show content

*faints* aaaw my goodness *_*[/color]
« Last Edit: January 21 2007, 05:56 pm by Møon Li »

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #14 on: January 21 2007, 06:42 pm »
and the scene when he lookes at the door..... it's just sooo  :cry: i wonder if he has more guts when he's drunk then C!Syao...mmm....or maybe not....  :hmp:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #15 on: January 21 2007, 09:33 pm »
wonderful,the forum seems to spring up again  :keke:!
and all the menbers awake exactly when Ashura wakes up too,what a perfect synchronization  :okay:!

the english scanlation is up now,so for those who haven't yet downloaded it,here is the link for "Cheerless victory" (even if the title of the chapter doesn't suit at all with the mood of the characters...except for Mokona of course :wink:) :
http://tsubasa.ametsubame.org/chapters.html

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 21 2007, 09:43 pm »
I thought that the link to the scanlation is already in chapter downloads section. Was I wrong?  :sweatdrop:

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 22 2007, 01:04 am »
I dunno.

guys, can you imagine R!Syaoran drunk?? In Spain we say that the only ones who tell the truth are children and drunk people...I think Syaoran it's going to confess something to Sakura if  he's going to be really drunk...what do you think?? :D

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 22 2007, 01:15 am »
Maybe he'll say something that he would regret - I can't imagine him being cheerfull after drinking... He'll be rather sad...

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 23 2007, 01:07 am »
Maybe he'll say something that he would regret - I can't imagine him being cheerfull after drinking... He'll be rather sad...
Yeah...where is the people??? this forum seems a forsaken battle field...:(