AuthorTopic: Chapter 139  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Chapter 139
« on: January 13 2007, 11:31 pm »
i know that we are vey late but here is the link to the new chapter  :sweatdrop:

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/132620.html#cutid1

(anyhow it seems that less and less menbers are posting in this thread recently...come on Fai,we need you to have your right eye also ripped out to gather again all the fans  :tongue:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Momoko-chan

• R!Syaoran stalker, whee!
Re: Chapter 139
« Reply #1 on: January 14 2007, 07:23 pm »
Boy, I don't know what's being said in this chapter, but I'm loving RSyao more and more. Is it blasphemous for me to kinda want Sakura to go for RSyao instead?? XD

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 15 2007, 12:22 pm »
^ Yeah, everyone's looking for a KuroFai moment again, but apparently RSyao is taking the stage...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: January 18 2007, 03:48 am »
only three posts since last week...it is really demoralizing,i wonder where everyone has gone  :surprised: ...
i know that Fai and Kurogane were useless all along this chapter,but at least the fans of Real Shaolan should have been happy to see how powerful he was by defeating his opponents with such skilful moves  :keke:

since the topic about the "spoilers discussion thread" seems to be dead as well,i will post the news for the chapter 140 here,it won't do much difference  :sweatdrop:

http://su-chan.livejournal.com/118549.html

after what is saying about Fai in this spoiler,if nobody post something,i wouldn't know what to do  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #4 on: January 18 2007, 08:01 am »
I wonder if perhaps people are having trouble with accessing the site? I for one haven't been able to reach CW for the last week, even after the forums were re-opened. Now, it appears, I am allowed to visit the links provided by email notification, but the main forum page won't load for me. Is it possible that others are having the same problems? Even if CW has been kind of empty lately, it seems unlikely that the forum would die completely so suddenly.

Anyhow... this chapter's not as exciting as the ones we've been pampered with lately, but it's nice nevertheless.
Show content
Did I perchance miss something, since I don't understand why Sakura was losing focus all of a sudden? Was it because she was thinking of the conversation with Yuuko instead of keeping her mind on the battle?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #5 on: January 18 2007, 11:48 am »
For me whenever I sign in It doesn't show and I have to click on a different link to actually see myself logged in (Does that make sense?)

Anyways. It was an 'okay' chapter I thought. A little slow.

I'm glad about the R!Syaoran action. He kicks ***!!

*Hugs R!Syaoran and C!Syaoran*
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish