AuthorTopic: Chapter 140  (Read 11911 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 140
« Reply #20 on: January 23 2007, 03:37 am »
By the way is this chapter the last chapter in volume 18??
« Last Edit: January 25 2007, 12:13 am by Sandra-chan »
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: January 23 2007, 04:08 am »
While I love this chapter, and it was excellent, my love for Sakura is going south. I'm frankly getting sick of her woe is me attitude. Yes, she misses Syaoran, but it doesn't give her the right to treat R!Syaoran like he's nothing. And frankly, I'm even getting curious on Fai's past. I still can't stand him *braces herself for onslaught of Fai fans* but I am curious about his past at least. I have a feeling Tsubasa is going to come to a close soon. I could be wrong though.

Forum Family:

Imouto's: Lexi-chan; suu_no_clover; Moon; Bloody Rose

Itoto's: Kasawa Lanford

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline mushu143

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #22 on: January 23 2007, 07:19 am »
Ashura is awake! Finally, we can see at least a little of Fai's past. The long wait is over! I can't wait to see what the deal is with Ashura. It's been annoying me ever since the beginning.

Kuro and R!Syao are precious together. Kuro is so much like a father.. I like how he gives alcohol to R!Syao for a casual drink. I thought it was sweet. <33 I did wonder how R!Syao is when drunk, but I don't suppose that was the main point of the chapter.

I understand what Sakura is going through, somewhat. If anything, I think she'd be confused and frustrated at herself. I'm waiting for the moment when she accepts R!Syao though. D:

a.k.a. Satsume

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #23 on: January 23 2007, 08:28 am »
While I love this chapter, and it was excellent, my love for Sakura is going south. I'm frankly getting sick of her woe is me attitude. Yes, she misses Syaoran, but it doesn't give her the right to treat R!Syaoran like he's nothing.

Yeah, I know what You're talking about. Sakura's attitude is getting more and more annoying.

I have a feeling Tsubasa is going to come to a close soon. I could be wrong though.

I don't think that it will end that quickly. We know Kurogane's past and now it's time for Fai's.

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 23 2007, 08:34 am »
I agree with Moezy. I'm quite the angst fan, and the recent Tsubasa chapters have been giving me plenty of that. However, Sakura's emo trip has started getting on my nerves. She needs to appreciate that even though R!Syaoran isn't the same as "her" Syaoran, he's still a person and needs to accept him as that. >.>

Finally, Chii has served her purpose as a pool cover. 8D I was wondering when she would show up again. :/ And It's about time CLAMP revealed Fay's past. I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much.

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 23 2007, 10:49 am »
I don't think that it will end that quickly. We know Kurogane's past and now it's time for Fai's.

Yeah, but that was summed up in about 10 chapters. I don't mean that it'll end in like 2 chapters, but at least 10 - 15 more, then it'll be done.

Forum Family:

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: January 23 2007, 06:27 pm »
guys, can you imagine R!Syaoran drunk?? In Spain we say that the only ones who tell the truth are children and drunk people...I think Syaoran it's going to confess something to Sakura if  he's going to be really drunk...what do you think?? Big Grin
Hey that's a good theory! I can't wait to read chapt. 141... maybe he will tell all his reasons... OMG hehe...

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 23 2007, 08:13 pm »
Yeah, but that was summed up in about 10 chapters. I don't mean that it'll end in like 2 chapters, but at least 10 - 15 more, then it'll be done.

Hmm... But then they would move to only one world... Eh, I just don't want Tsubasa to end so quickly ^^

What do You think Ashura will do now? I'm getting curious what his reaction will be. And if he's going to punish Chi in some way.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 24 2007, 01:53 pm »
Poor Chii... FaiChii fans and FaiAshura fans will have a feast. :XD:

Sakura should give credit to RSyao... He's doing a thankless job already, and all she thinks of in return is CSyao.

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #29 on: January 24 2007, 03:51 pm »
While I love this chapter, and it was excellent, my love for Sakura is going south. I'm frankly getting sick of her woe is me attitude. Yes, she misses Syaoran, but it doesn't give her the right to treat R!Syaoran like he's nothing. And frankly, I'm even getting curious on Fai's past. I still can't stand him *braces herself for onslaught of Fai fans* but I am curious about his past at least. I have a feeling Tsubasa is going to come to a close soon. I could be wrong though.

Thank you!! I couldn't find the words to put my thoughts down, but you did!!

Sakura show a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t to R!Syaoran. He's killing himself to help you!!! Stop being so emo!! I'm just glad kuro-papa is helping him get through this difficult time. Although getting him drunk to make the pain go away is a bit much. lol.
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #30 on: January 24 2007, 05:37 pm »
Chapter 140 was amazing. v.v Sakura is way emo but it's nice in a way. Somehow i like the change, afterall she was pretty useless. Now she's at least trying to do something. I think she could show a little more respect to R!Syaoran though D:<.  That Ashura is 'back' made me go 'O.O!!'. Exciting <3

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 24 2007, 08:22 pm »
Thank you!! I couldn't find the words to put my thoughts down, but you did!!

Sakura show a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t to R!Syaoran. He's killing himself to help you!!! Stop being so emo!! I'm just glad kuro-papa is helping him get through this difficult time. Although getting him drunk to make the pain go away is a bit much. lol.

Your welcome~ And yesh, she needs to show him some respect. I can understand that she went through a lot and having to face all that horror, but there is a fine line. She's acting really prissy, in my opinion.

Chapter 140 was amazing. v.v Sakura is way emo but it's nice in a way. Somehow i like the change, afterall she was pretty useless. Now she's at least trying to do something. I think she could show a little more respect to R!Syaoran though D:<. That Ashura is 'back' made me go 'O.O!!'. Exciting <3

Agreed. She is finally doing something, but I can't stand how she's acting. I loved the emo hardcore attitude in the beginning, but there's a fine line for me, and Sakura crossed it.

Forum Family:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: January 24 2007, 09:39 pm »
i was sure that we were going to regret what we have always wished for  :haha:!

i mean,we were hoping that Sakura stop being so naive and start to act more adult by taking serious responsabilities and showing less sensibility,and we were starving to see Fai true self and all the sadness of his heart,but now that they are both granting ours expectations,we are missing the innoccents scenes between Sakura and Clone Shaolan,and we are desperately seeking one little scene of humor between Kurogane and Fai  :sweatdrop:...

but unfortunately for those who want the come back of this happy time,it is not for today,because Ashura has just awaken and Clone Shaolan hasn't showed himself yet,so there will be still many sorrowful moments  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #33 on: January 24 2007, 10:01 pm »
i was sure that we were going to regret what we have always wished for :haha:!

i mean,we were hoping that Sakura stop being so naive and start to act more adult by taking serious responsabilities and showing less sensibility,and we were starving to see Fai true self and all the sadness of his heart,but now that they are both granting ours expectations,we are missing the innoccents scenes between Sakura and Clone Shaolan,and we are desperately seeking one little scene of humor between Kurogane and Fai :sweatdrop:...

but unfortunately for those who want the come back of this happy time,it is not for today,because Ashura has just awaken and Clone Shaolan hasn't showed himself yet,so there will be still many sorrowful moments :okay:

Yeah, now when everything is so sad you do miss "the old times", but still it's good that Sakura is more adult now and that Fai has started showing more of his true self... We can at least hope for that the ending will be a happy ending!
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 24 2007, 10:28 pm »
i was sure that we were going to regret what we have always wished for :haha:!

i mean,we were hoping that Sakura stop being so naive and start to act more adult by taking serious responsabilities and showing less sensibility,and we were starving to see Fai true self and all the sadness of his heart,but now that they are both granting ours expectations,we are missing the innoccents scenes between Sakura and Clone Shaolan,and we are desperately seeking one little scene of humor between Kurogane and Fai :sweatdrop:...

but unfortunately for those who want the come back of this happy time,it is not for today,because Ashura has just awaken and Clone Shaolan hasn't showed himself yet,so there will be still many sorrowful moments :okay:

I don't think that Sakura's acting in the last chapter was more adult. I think that it's childish. Sakura's now like a spoiled kid, that misses her toy and doesn't want any other substitute toy (gomen, Syaoran for naming you in this way  -_-). I don't know, if i described it well. I mean that she should stop thinking only about her own feelings and think about Real Syaoran too. It's not like he doesn't know what she's thinking and doesn't feel bad about it. She can't act like he isn't there all the time. Just like Kurogane said: Sakura is both strong and fragile and someone has to teach her that. Kurogane and Fai can't do it, Clone Syaoran is far away and if she let Real Syaoran close, he could help her... He's aware that Sakura loves Syaoran. That's why he didn't kill him, when he had the opportunity and that's why he keeps distance between them... I'm sure, that even if he has some feelings for her, he has so much respect for the Clone that he wouldn't steal Sakura away from him.
But I like how she was in the 'X-world'.

And yes, I miss 'the old' Fai. But I don't think that it is his real face....

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #35 on: January 24 2007, 10:58 pm »
oh mianz.. i finally could get into this page..

i saw weekly shounen at a local bookstore which sells jap books and mag.. so i briefly looked throught the chapt..

i like how sakura looked on the splash page.. that evil eye look.. lol..

i'm beginning to like R!Syao tho i still like bad boy C!Syao.. >-< love his blue eye!!

and oh Arshura finally wakes up.. we can finally find out sth abt Fai's past and the reason he's running away!!!! *excited*

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 24 2007, 11:10 pm »
I don't think that Sakura's acting in the last chapter was more adult. I think that it's childish. Sakura's now like a spoiled kid, that misses her toy and doesn't want any other substitute toy (gomen, Syaoran for naming you in this way  -_-). I don't know, if i described it well. I mean that she should stop thinking only about her own feelings and think about Real Syaoran too. It's not like he doesn't know what she's thinking and doesn't feel bad about it. She can't act like he isn't there all the time. Just like Kurogane said: Sakura is both strong and fragile and someone has to teach her that. Kurogane and Fai can't do it, Clone Syaoran is far away and if she let Real Syaoran close, he could help her... He's aware that Sakura loves Syaoran. That's why he didn't kill him, when he had the opportunity and that's why he keeps distance between them... I'm sure, that even if he has some feelings for her, he has so much respect for the Clone that he wouldn't steal Sakura away from him.
But I like how she was in the 'X-world'.

And yes, I miss 'the old' Fai. But I don't think that it is his real face....

I agree. She isn't acting mature at all. Sakura is mad that she can't get what she wants, and like a child she is taking it out on the person that she thinks is making her suffer. I'm also getting sick of her face as well @_@ She doesn't look like the young innocent Sakura in previous chapters. She looks like she's 20 x_x;

Forum Family:

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 24 2007, 11:44 pm »

She doesn't look like the young innocent Sakura in previous chapters. She looks like she's 20 x_x;

lol  :keke:  I'm almost 20 and I don't act like her... I wonder if Fai or Kurogane will do something about her attitude...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: January 25 2007, 02:44 am »
lol :keke: I'm almost 20 and I don't act like her... I wonder if Fai or Kurogane will do something about her attitude...

this is a sentimental problem that concerns only Sakura and Shaolan,they have to think seriously about their mutual feelings for each other,nobody else can tell them what is the best thing to do,Kurogane and Fai can only ease a little their pain by listening their grief,but they are unable to solve the friction  :(.

moreover Kurogane and Fai have already their own ambiguous relationship to take care of,they are far from being a model for the kids when it comes to love  :haha:
« Last Edit: January 25 2007, 03:12 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 25 2007, 03:09 am »
Kurogane and Fai can only ease a little their pain by listening their grief,but they are unable to solve the friction

I agree, that's just what I wanted to say :)