AuthorTopic: Chapter 141  (Read 11192 times)

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
Re: Chapter 141
« Reply #20 on: January 26 2007, 04:49 am »
Well, it's wierd that the splash page is colored, but I think that chapter 141 is still in 18 volume. But I can't say for sure.

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #21 on: January 26 2007, 07:01 am »
uwaaaahhh it's so sad ;.;
Show content
i don like the way this is goin sakura is being too cold and scary ._.'' i also wonder what she wants that would make kuro and syao mad? it hurts me to see syaoran so sad sniffle hang in there syaoran-kun T.T, and fai should really stop kissing sakura i know he's comfortin her but no more kissing! >.< clamp really drives us fans insane. at least mokona is feelin better... and kuro is bein kuro ._.''
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 26 2007, 08:12 am »
Maybe Sakura wanna stay at this country to contact with the mafia to ask some help...0_0

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #23 on: January 26 2007, 08:22 am »
This is the first chapter of volume 19 ^_^
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #24 on: January 26 2007, 11:42 am »
Show content
Ahhh!! What would make Syaoran and Kuro ubber mad that Sakura can't tell them?!!! And since Fai said he doesn't have much time does that mean Ashura has the power to cross dimensions or summon Fai in some way? Yeah, the fai and sakura moments are getting tired. Stop it CLAMP!!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline moezy-chan

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #25 on: January 26 2007, 12:30 pm »
I am starting to trust Sakura less and less with each chapter. I don't even like her anymore. And with how she's acting, I'm keeping my guard up.

Forum Family:

Imouto's: Lexi-chan; suu_no_clover; Moon; Bloody Rose

Itoto's: Kasawa Lanford

Some of my forum family is gone T_T If you have my name in your sig, please tell me so i can readd you~!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #26 on: January 26 2007, 01:22 pm »
I'm actually finding I'm liking Sakura more as chapters go by. I do think this Sakura is a bit more human than the Sakura before, when she was all smiles and determination. IMO, at least. And really, she just watched the one she loves rip out her mommy's eye and destroy worlds for her feather, and then watched R!Syaoran nearly kill him, so I don't think it's without justification that she's acting so depressed. She's just a teenager and she's most likely never experienced anything quite as traumatic.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #27 on: January 26 2007, 07:36 pm »
I think I've got to agree with Emiko about Sakura. Sure she is being terribly unjust to Syaoran, but it's understandable why (you can't really expect someone who has just gone through a trauma to act rational and nice, can you?), and it makes her a more human, interesting character.

Show content
Am I the only one not irked by all the hand kissing? Come on, people, we may not know for sure which Syaoran Sakura is going to end up with or if Fai and Kurogane love each other or their respective girl at home, but one thing we do know beyond all reasonable doubt is that FaiSakura is not happening. In other words, we can safely accept Fai's actions as pure platonic expressions of motherly love, and treasure these moments as the sweet, adorable scenes they are.

As for Sakura's wish... I'm thinking it probably somehow involves self-sacrifice or putting herself in danger - I think that's what would upset the other three the most. Maybe she wants to wait for the clone to come to deliver the feathers he has gathered, and then hopes to follow him back to FWR to fight, bargain with him or offer herself in exchange for Syaoran.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline carrotblaster

« Reply #28 on: January 27 2007, 01:37 am »
hmmm. if this is the first chapter of the 19th volume, does anyone know anything about when the deluxe edition of TRC 18 will be released?

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #29 on: January 27 2007, 08:09 am »
I agree with Ando
Show content
that is probably what sakura wishes the most right now and yeah it would really drive kuro and syao mad i just can't stand all this angst!!! T.T when will things liven up a little? probly when sakura accepts this syaoran and warms up to him a little
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 27 2007, 08:48 am »
I think I've got to agree with Emiko about Sakura. Sure she is being terribly unjust to Syaoran, but it's understandable why (you can't really expect someone who has just gone through a trauma to act rational and nice, can you?), and it makes her a more human, interesting character.

Show content
Am I the only one not irked by all the hand kissing? Come on, people, we may not know for sure which Syaoran Sakura is going to end up with or if Fai and Kurogane love each other or their respective girl at home, but one thing we do know beyond all reasonable doubt is that FaiSakura is not happening. In other words, we can safely accept Fai's actions as pure platonic expressions of motherly love, and treasure these moments as the sweet, adorable scenes they are.

As for Sakura's wish... I'm thinking it probably somehow involves self-sacrifice or putting herself in danger - I think that's what would upset the other three the most. Maybe she wants to wait for the clone to come to deliver the feathers he has gathered, and then hopes to follow him back to FWR to fight, bargain with him or offer herself in exchange for Syaoran.
totally agree, Ando, your theory is very understable. That behaviour is very typic of Sakura, but I don't find the relation between her wish and Fai's...We only know that the difference it's Fai's time left...

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #31 on: January 27 2007, 10:19 am »
On Fai and Sakura's corresponding wishes... I'm just going to agree with everyone above who thinks that Fai is simply agreeing to do whatever Sakura pleases, seeing as how he is being all "the whole world is against us and we've got to stick together"  "my only princess" and chivalry.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 29 2007, 02:18 am »
On Fai and Sakura's corresponding wishes... I'm just going to agree with everyone above who thinks that Fai is simply agreeing to do whatever Sakura pleases, seeing as how he is being all "the whole world is against us and we've got to stick together"  "my only princess" and chivalry.
Maybe ^_^
I think that Fai is "serving" Sakura as his princess...I don't know why, but Fai do this to "forget Ashura in some way", or may it's a plan he has.O_OU

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #33 on: January 29 2007, 04:58 am »
Maybe ^_^
I think that Fai is "serving" Sakura as his princess...I don't know why, but Fai do this to "forget Ashura in some way", or may it's a plan he has.O_OU

I'd say it's a "forget Ashura in some way and don't get too close to Kurogane again or else... Better chose a girl you know, who doesn't love you" plan ^.^

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #34 on: January 29 2007, 05:07 am »
I think some part of it might be that it's less personal to be Sakura's "knight" than her "mommy", so in a way he's pushing her away as well.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #35 on: January 29 2007, 11:36 am »
I really like the chapter, but I want to Know the secret that Sakura keeps.... I'm liking this Sakura, from some strange reason I made a relation between Sakura actitude and Lelouch actitud.... jajajajaja.

I want to know the truth underneed sakura's feelings

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: January 31 2007, 03:16 am »
Do anyone know if it will be a new chapter this week?
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #37 on: January 31 2007, 09:55 am »
I saw in a web page that the chapter is going to be out february 7

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #38 on: January 31 2007, 07:13 pm »
i don't like this new Sakura!! >>>>.<<<<

too dark as compared to the cutesy sakura i have known.. i hope she reverts back to the former sakura especially when she sees Clonie.. and she is sticking too much to Fai!!! ark!

Clonie please appear soon..

it seems like this series is getting longer and longer i wonder if it's gonna be as long as Yugi-oh.. >.<

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 31 2007, 07:44 pm »
there is no way that sakura will revert back to her old self
she'll become more angst that can rival fai

if she does revert back..... that will be.....uhm
hyprocrite?