AuthorTopic: Chapter 141  (Read 12034 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Chapter 141
« on: January 25 2007, 06:16 am »
Here it is, I did not do this

http://kowaiki.livejournal.com/98340.html#cutid1

Thank Kowaiki :okay:
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
Re: Chapter 141
« Reply #1 on: January 25 2007, 06:19 am »
KYAAAAH!!!! Thank you sooo much!^^
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #2 on: January 25 2007, 06:21 am »
Yaaay :D

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: January 25 2007, 06:27 am »
i was about to put the link too but since i couldn't get the chinese scans because of the heavy traffic i was waiting for everything to be settled  :keke:!

i mean that the translation is up but due to some data problem on the chinese forum it is impossible for now to download the chapter,so we have to try again later or else wait for Ladydarkmoon's livejournal  :sweatdrop:

here is another link if you want to keep trying...like me  :haha:
http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3981

but at least we can view the splashplage in huge size now  :okay:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5123/984962363bw.jpg

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #4 on: January 25 2007, 06:32 am »
Sorry Tatasenko. I love the splash page, thank you for that.. Yeah, 141 is getting its buz.

CLAMP, they know how to play with people.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
« Reply #5 on: January 25 2007, 06:38 am »
wouaaah!!! I had never thinking Fai have a yellow eye now...T_T
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: January 25 2007, 06:55 am »
Don't worry everyone,we are saved !!!
i have found another link to the chapter,and this one WORKS  :okay:!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k4mdq4

these are the chinese scans,so as soon as the japanese scans of Ladydarkmoon will also be out,we will put the link as well  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 25 2007, 06:59 am »

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 25 2007, 07:40 am »
Some thoughts...

Show content
Ashura looks so kind... His smile is so warm...

I don't like Sakura's fingers on Fai's lips  :angry: And that kiss got me mad too...
Sakura's angsty. Her look was just like Kamui's in chapter 109, on the first page... Just like she hasn't any emotions left. I wonder, what is it, what she wants from this world? Maybe her feather? And yes, Moezy-chan was right. Sakura looks just like an adult, while Syaoran looks like a little kid... But when he woke up and again spoke about protecting Sakura it was so sad...

CLAMP is really cruel...

And Kuro's having a hard time too... I hope he won't turn into an alcoholic  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: January 25 2007, 08:06 am by Tsu-girl »

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 25 2007, 09:17 am »
AAAggg!!!!!
Show content
WTF WITH FAI AND SAKURA!!!!! her fingers in his lips!!! he's kissing her hand!!!!

*Ishiyaki faints*

I don't understand!!!!

Offline nanfesii

• Colors
« Reply #10 on: January 25 2007, 02:38 pm »
TY TY TY TY TY!!  :)
hmmmm i've seen in other forums to say that 141 was a disapointment but it's not like that..... I'm begining 2 not like sakura  :shifty: scheming stuff  :surprised:

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 25 2007, 09:29 pm »
CRAZY IDEA HERE O____O
Show content
when one of the mafia member, I don't remember, said "Wake her"....at the end of 141 it says that will be a shock for the group in the final chess...
so...
Show content
MAybe Sakura will fight against ANOTHER SAKURA, so she will "fight against herself"

Abour both, Sakura & Fai...
Show content
WTF!!? what's are they hidding??? what's the wish they share? I'm deeply confused

can someone tell me what does mean the final sentence of Kurogane at the end of chapter?? :(

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #12 on: January 25 2007, 10:29 pm »
It could go either way, but I think the whole 'wish' thing could possibly just be Fai saying "alright, if that's what you want, that's what I want, too" in ways of supporting her. They might not actually share a wish.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 26 2007, 12:11 am »
CRAZY IDEA HERE O____O
Show content
when one of the mafia member, I don't remember, said "Wake her"....at the end of 141 it says that will be a shock for the group in the final chess...
so...
Show content
MAybe Sakura will fight against ANOTHER SAKURA, so she will "fight against herself"

Abour both, Sakura & Fai...
Show content
WTF!!? what's are they hidding??? what's the wish they share? I'm deeply confused

can someone tell me what does mean the final sentence of Kurogane at the end of chapter?? :(

Show content
Hmm, that could be interesting. Maybe it will be really hard for the group to fight another Sakura (well I think Syaoran will manage to fight her) but on the other hand, they aren't fighting the queen, just the other chess pieces.

I agree with Emiko. Fai hasn't the same wish as Sakura, I'm sure he even doesn't know, what she wants. But he wants to support her. So 'her wish' is 'his wish' as well.

About Kuro, I think that everyone has some secrets and the are all deeply hurt. They all changed, only Kuro remaind almost the same. And Mokona ^^ (Or so I think...)

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #14 on: January 26 2007, 12:35 am »
i also really wonder what is the thing that Sakura wants!! :confused3: but i think fai has an idea about sakura's wish, because, after all, he is a magician. btw, he looks so hot in this chapter, being so obedient. i just love him!  :keke: and sakura.... so mature.... i don't think i've ever seen such a cold expression on her face.... kinda scary  :surprised:

and i don't understand the last sentence, that kuro said: "six of one and half a dozen". what does it mean?

and syaoran....he was so sweet when he said that he'll protect her...  :sad5: and kuro was so father like with him, when he put his hand on  syao's head.

lovely, just lovely, although i would've wanted  syao to be awake, drunk and share a discussion with kuro.  :tongue: :haha:

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 26 2007, 02:55 am »
i also really wonder what is the thing that Sakura wants!! :confused3: but i think fai has an idea about sakura's wish, because, after all, he is a magician.

and i don't understand the last sentence, that kuro said: "six of one and half a dozen". what does it mean?

Hmm, I don't think that Fai has the ability to read other people minds... but, maybe...? He can use telephaty - he talked with Kamui and Chi in this way. Hmm, interesting.

I don't understand Japanese, but according to the tranlslation done by Kowaiki, the last sentence is:
Show content
The're all the same

Offline kuma

• New Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 26 2007, 03:30 am »
I guess CLAMP really likes kurogane's headband huh!
he didn't wear it in chp140
but in this chp he wore it back

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: January 26 2007, 03:47 am »
Thank you very much for the chapter!
First I want to say that I loved the splash page! Even though Fai's eye was yellow (that was a bit weird) it was a really pretty pic!
Show content
Ashura looked really kind on the second pic of him, I hope we will get to know more about him and Fai soon.
Sakura looks much older and she has such a cold expression on her face, I wonder what her wish could be, something that would make Kurogane and Syaoran angry, I really hope we will find out in the next chap! Syaoran was cute, it's good that he have Kurogane to take care of him (well and Mokona too) ^^ Kurogane have also figured out that Sakura and Fai hide something, I wonder if he will figure out what..
And I wonder what Fai meant with this - Fay: Although perhaps there's not much time left. - Not much time left? :?
It was a very pretty chapter, but it has alot of questions.
« Last Edit: January 27 2007, 06:37 am by Sandra-chan »
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 26 2007, 03:53 am »
Thank you very much for the chapter!
First I want to say that I loved the splash page! Even though Fai's eye was yellow (that was a bit weird) it was a really pretty pic!
Show content
And I wonder what Fai meant with this - Fay: Although perhaps there's not much time left. - Not much time left? :?
Show content
Maybe that he doesn't have much time left, now, that Ashura's awake? And besides, the more time they spend in this world, the more worlds can be destroyed by Clone Syaoran...

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: January 26 2007, 04:39 am »
And by the way is this the last chapter in volume 18?
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^