AuthorTopic: The Official Syaoran x Sakura Thread v.02  (Read 42160 times)

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
The Official Syaoran x Sakura Thread v.02
« on: January 25 2007, 03:33 pm »
Um, yes. ^^; Talk about the couple [ or lack there of.. ], and have fun. <3
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
Re: The Official Syaoran x Sakura Thread v.02
« Reply #1 on: January 27 2007, 10:51 pm »
Uh. Okie. 8D

Uhm.. I absolutely love SxS. I want Cloney for Sakura, even though R!Syaoran's nice and all that.. but, he's just not C!Syaoran, and it's C!Syaoran who Sakura fell in love with. v.v

I've been scrounging FF.net for fluffy SxS fanfics, but the place obviously lacks it, so, to make things easier for me, would anyone mind linking some fluffy stuff that you've read lately? ='D

Also, here's one fanfiction I found that practically realized my fangirl dreams.

Desperation

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #2 on: January 27 2007, 11:24 pm »
yey the thread is back!!! i just hope all the fans return so we can talk bout our favorite couple *pout*
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #3 on: January 28 2007, 04:48 am »
Yeah, me too~

I could write you a fluffy fanfic if you wanted Ying. :D *ish the fluffy expert...kinda* :3

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
« Reply #4 on: January 28 2007, 06:16 am »
Hmm, I think it is a good place to discuss something...
We know that Sakura loves Real Syaoran. But, one thing makes me wonder: if the Real Syaoran has got the Clones heart (or most likely: if the Clone had Real Syaoran’s heart), then wouldn’t he be the one that loves Sakura…? And the Clone wouldn’t be the one? If the Clone doesn’t have a heart then how can he love Sakura? And one more thing: if this theory is true then isn’t Real Syaoran the one with the heart that Sakura loves? It would be a very sad ending, if Clone Syaoran and Sakura won’t end up together  :sad5: I really like Real Syaoran, but I would prefer Clone Syaoran with Sakura…

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #5 on: January 28 2007, 09:31 am »
Sakura doesn't love R!Syaoran, but I think R!Syaoran cares about her whenever he looks at her all angsty.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 28 2007, 09:51 am »
I'm pretty sure that RSyaoran will sacrifice himself and will give his whole heart to clone, cause he wants Sakura's happiness and protect her. Sad, but sensible idea.

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 28 2007, 10:07 am »
I'm pretty sure that RSyaoran will sacrifice himself and will give his whole heart to clone, cause he wants Sakura's happiness and protect her. Sad, but sensible idea.

I think that maybe it won't be a sacrafice but a fusion of the two...? So they become one and both would gain happiness. But it could only work if Real Syaoran dosen't have an another Sakura in his heart...

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 28 2007, 10:22 am »
I think that maybe it won't be a sacrafice but a fusion of the two...? So they become one and both would gain happiness. But it could only work if Real Syaoran dosen't have an another Sakura in his heart...
Remember that CLAMP doesn't use to make "happy endings" for all the characters. TRC isn't as Sakura or Angelic Layer, so cute and sweet. TRC it's in the middle between X and this ones. ^_^

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 28 2007, 12:52 pm »
Yeah, me too~

I could write you a fluffy fanfic if you wanted Ying. :D *ish the fluffy expert...kinda* :3
XD Yes, please, if it's not a bother. And yeah, you are the fluffy expert. v.v will there be kissing scenes, if ever? :X

I pity R!Syaoran at the moment, Sakura's been so cold to him.. though, I can't bring myself to dislike Sakura. >.< I want to think that she has a good reason to act that way towards him.

And I want more Cloney action. D: where is he, what's he doing?

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #10 on: January 28 2007, 12:57 pm »
I was looking for the SyxSa thread the other day....another strange disappearance? >.>

I don't like the idea of a fushion.  Because I like Real Syaoran for him, and I like Clone Syaoran for him.  Sakura isn't showing any comfort in the idea of only having Real Syaoran around, so I think combining the two would seriously freak her out.

I know it sounds very strange to base my idea off this but....
You know in the 2nd TRC/xxxHolice drama?  How the Syaoran's were twin brothers?

Clone Syaoran and Sakura were together, and even talked about how the other Syaoran knew this and that's why he gave the two time alone.

It's kind of stupid to base off a drama but....CLAMP doesn't mess with a canon pairing when it's set, you know?

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 28 2007, 01:02 pm »
^ *nods* Yeah, the drama! =D I don't think it's stupid to base off a drama, it makes sense, somehow. >.< Because R!Syaoran accepts the fact that Sakura thinks that C!Syaoran is the only "Syaoran", right?

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 28 2007, 01:11 pm »
Somehow xD

I dunno.  I always kinda of see Real Syaoran as a brother/friend to Sakura.  Because he was there with Clonie and Sakura but....not.  That's why I think he would care about the Clone too.  He looked verrrrrrrrrrrrry unhappy back when he  first came around and he was making an effort there to bring some reality into Clone Syaoran.

So really I see him as a big brother to the two of them O.o

LoL.
Anyways....

Ying Hua!  I love your banner!
One of the cutest scenes!! <3

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 28 2007, 01:43 pm »
XD; I found a colored scan in my SxS pics folders. I thought I'd make something out of it. *shrug* Thanks.

A brother's a nice role for him. Though, he did almost kill C!Syaoran back there.. o_o; if it wasn't for Sakura.

Offline AznFFTRCCCSxxxholicGirl

• Good:reveled on ur outside but evil:refected on u
« Reply #14 on: January 28 2007, 01:56 pm »
well I do know one thing,
my cousin and I made this play for tsubasa and it worked out well and I love all of your guys' signature and I wish I had a signature but mines won't work.
man I wish I was like you guys. I can't wait for season 3 in April.
although I live in okinawa,japan

c how the world is when life cannot live on if only................................... ...............

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #15 on: January 28 2007, 02:43 pm »
XD Yes, please, if it's not a bother. And yeah, you are the fluffy expert. v.v will there be kissing scenes, if ever? :X

I pity R!Syaoran at the moment, Sakura's been so cold to him.. though, I can't bring myself to dislike Sakura. >.< I want to think that she has a good reason to act that way towards him.

And I want more Cloney action. D: where is he, what's he doing?

I could add a kissing screen if you want~ but as far as the manga is considered I really don't know. CLAMP isn't known for their characters kissing. Just subtle things like hand holding, almost-kisses, hugging, etc etc~
« Last Edit: January 28 2007, 02:54 pm by Moon »

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 28 2007, 02:46 pm »
I think Real Syo wanted to kill him in the way that is similar to when someone pulls on the plug of a person in a state of vegetation.....sort of O_o  kind of....Hehe.  I don't even know. ^^;;  I swear it makes sense in my head!! xD

Oh!

Show content
Recent chapter:  Whatever Sakura is scheming has to effect both Syoaran's in some way!  I hope we get a glimpse of Clone Syoaran soon.....

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 28 2007, 04:54 pm »
I could add a kissing screen if you want~ but as far as the manga is considered I really don't know. CLAMP isn't known for their characters kissing. Just subtle things like hand holding, almost-kisses, hugging, etc etc~
Nyah, okie, whatever you want them to do, as long as it's fluff. =D;

Show content
Recent chapter: Whatever Sakura is scheming has to effect both Syoaran's in some way! I hope we get a glimpse of Clone Syoaran soon.....
Show content
I agree. I couldn't see any other reason why she'd want something. And yeah, I wanna see Cloney again soon. :(

Offline Midsummer-snow

• Your tears fall like world's upon my shoulders.
« Reply #18 on: January 28 2007, 06:43 pm »
Heee my first post XD
I think it's a little sad that Sakura behaves so coldly towards new Syaoran. He was there and experienced everything that Clonie did during their travels, and now he's probably feeling very alientated. I certainly hope Sakura-chan sorts herself out soon, because if she can't bring herself to talk to Syao I think that would make her kind of shallow.
I can't talk though - I was completely on new-Syao's side back in the acid rain country when he was going to kill clonie ^___^ I couldn't understand why Sakura protected him, lol.
~*~ Chuu ~*~

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 28 2007, 07:39 pm »
Remember that CLAMP doesn't use to make "happy endings" for all the characters. TRC isn't as Sakura or Angelic Layer, so cute and sweet. TRC it's in the middle between X and this ones. ^_^

Yeah, I know that  :sweatdrop: But I still hope at least for one of Syaoran's to have a happy ending...

I don't like the idea of a fushion.  Because I like Real Syaoran for him, and I like Clone Syaoran for him.  Sakura isn't showing any comfort in the idea of only having Real Syaoran around, so I think combining the two would seriously freak her out.

Well Sakura doesn't need to know ^^' I only meant this fusion because the idea of seeing Real Syaoran dying made me shiver. But Clona Syaoran needs memories and his heart that now belongs to Real Syaoran... And Real Syaoran is a person that really would sacrifice himself for the sake of Clone Syaoran and Sakura...

CLAMP doesn't mess with a canon pairing when it's set, you know?

Hmm... In X I was sure that the canon pairing was Kotori x Kamui, but the what with Kamui x Fuuma? I mean, we aren't sure if Sakura will be with any of the Syaorans... We can only hope for it.

On the other hand, the drama isn't a stupid thing. I'm still confused about Real Syaoran's feelings. It's better to think that he thinks of Sakura like a sister, instead of a lover.

Show content
I agree. I couldn't see any other reason why she'd want something. And yeah, I wanna see Cloney again soon. :(

I agree with that too...

Show content
I wonder how many feathers he has collected so far. It would be impossible to travel to all worlds he was in.

I can't talk though - I was completely on new-Syao's side back in the acid rain country when he was going to kill clonie ^___^ I couldn't understand why Sakura protected him, lol.

Well, I was something like: 'Oh my God, he's going to kill him, somebody stop him', but beacuse of the next scene between Clone Syaoran and Sakura I changed my mind. It must hurt her very much...
And Sakura protected him, because she loves him ^^ if it wasn't for Subaru, who waked her up, she wouldn't stop Real Syaoran...

And now, that I think of it, I'm afraid that we won't have a happy ending between Clone Syaoran and Sakura. Real Syaoran wants to kill him, Kurogane wants Fai's eye (or deosn't he?)...