AuthorTopic: Chapter 142  (Read 12860 times)

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
Re: Chapter 142
« Reply #20 on: February 09 2007, 07:49 am »
Show content

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 09 2007, 07:52 am »
Show content

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 09 2007, 07:55 am »
Show content

Hope, they'll work ^^'

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 09 2007, 08:19 am »
thank you very much Tsu!

SAILOR YUE, I've the same trouble as you with msn...I need its images!!!!
*Ishiyaki faints*

Sakura, I'm hating you...

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #24 on: February 09 2007, 08:48 pm »
OMG.. she wanted to abandon everybody and travel on her own?!!?!? Syaoran wouldn't allow that!!!!

i love the sence when syaoran grab her arm.. but why won't he say anything!?!?

ark!

i'm starting to love this real syaoran but dislike this new sakura.. >-<

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 09 2007, 10:59 pm »

i'm starting to love this real syaoran but dislike this new sakura.. >-<

The same goes for me ^^ But I still have mixed emotions towards Sakura. I think I'll wait a bit with my feelings about her.
I wonder if CLAMP got tired of this cute Sakura and wants to make her more like their other heroines from their depressing manga's...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #26 on: February 10 2007, 02:49 am »
i meant the translated scans :( now i need the full translation
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #27 on: February 10 2007, 03:04 am »
so sorry for the double post. i cant help with this thing.

im going to have to wait till im on my moms computer to read the chapter now. which may be a while. so i still need a description of whats happening in this one to hold me over.

i hate this thing really, but without it id be with out my friends :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 10 2007, 03:16 am »
Here are the translated scans ^^'
It took me a while to find this msn group:

Show content

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 10 2007, 03:28 am »
Show content

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 10 2007, 03:32 am »
Show content

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 10 2007, 03:34 am »
And the last part:

Show content

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 10 2007, 08:21 am »
I've a question:  if Sakura wanna travel alone, it's because bad situation between her and the group is making stupid her plans to find Clonie?? :angry:

Mokona is the only of the group who can cross dimensions, as Fai at the beginning...is Sakura contradicting Yuuko?? :surprised:

I'm quite confused -_-

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 10 2007, 08:39 am »
I've a question:  if Sakura wanna travel alone, it's because bad situation between her and the group is making stupid her plans to find Clonie?? :angry:

Mokona is the only of the group who can cross dimensions, as Fai at the beginning...is Sakura contradicting Yuuko?? :surprised:

I'm quite confused -_-

Show content

She didn't answer Eagle's question, but I'm afraid it's obvious, that she doesn't want to travel with Real Syaoran. The only one in the group, she accepts is Fai. We don't know if Yuuko wanted the same prize as Sakura, or maybe she wanted only cash. Sakura didn't have a wish to cross dimensions in order to find the feathers - it was Clone Syaoran's wish... So maybe there won't be any consequences of her acting this way...

I'm also wondering, if Sakura doesn't want to harm the others - she doesn't want to invole them. Just like Fai dodn't want to be close with any of them. But Fai in the end turned out to be too close with Kurogane and opened up to everyone. Also Sakura should understand, that everyone has the same goal and the're bounded together...

I think that she is doing something really stupid, traveling on her own... Especially, when Real Syaoran wants to find Clone Syaoran, Fai wants his eye back and Kurogane is Fai's prey... Sakura should think about it too...

Eh.. It seems I can't hate her after all...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #34 on: February 11 2007, 06:34 am »
damn it damn it damn it damn it!!! i still cant see the images!!! :cry: this stupid machine....id kick it if it wouldnt cause it to "crash" making me have to reboot. forget the scans i guess. how about a detailed descrition instead?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #35 on: February 11 2007, 07:13 pm »
damn it damn it damn it damn it!!! i still cant see the images!!! :cry: this stupid machine....id kick it if it wouldnt cause it to "crash" making me have to reboot. forget the scans i guess. how about a detailed descrition instead?

Erm...hello..?It seems you still have the problem to view the images,huh?  :sweatdrop:
Why don't you try download here?

Show content
This chapter is sad.  :sad5:  I'm really sad when Syaoran holds Sakura's hand but didn't said anything! TT^TT
Kuro-sama's right!!No one can understand when Sakura don't want to tell them anything!!  :angry: Its really troublesome!
And a quote from Kuro-sama! <3
Don't think it's so noble to just keep silent and think that no one can understand
This really makes me turn onto hyper-fangirl mode!  :sweatdrop: Say what!?That means Kurogane understands the secrets that Fye is hiding for a long time! :XD:
Sakura!!You stupid! TT^TT Don't go by yourself!!Syaoran will not allow it!! >.< It will be dangerous if she meets with clonie!  :dodge:
Maybe this chapter fits its title..."The Lonely Princess"~

Can't wait for the next chapter! ^_^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 11 2007, 07:36 pm »
Then it's all about Clonie after all? :XD: If Sakura's travelling alone, then Clonie's work is going down the drain. Then again she just wants to be with C!Syao, yes?

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 11 2007, 11:57 pm »
For Super Sailor Yue

Show content

Chapter 142 - The lonely princess

On the splash page we have Sakura (with very cold eyes) sitting or even laying on chess pieces, playing a role of a black chess queen (she's dressed like that). Kuro is standing behind her, we can fully see his back. On his coat he has a kings chess symbol. He has a very cold and somewhat sad look on his face. He’s holding his sword, but we don’t see it completely. The text on the splash page is: ‘The man begun to notice. The determination that dwells in the depth of the princess’ eyes’.

Then we switch to another battle with and weird guy as a queen… We see first all pieces fighting, then we have a close up of Kurogane with Sakura in the background. Then we have a close up of her face. She looks determinate but also regretful.

Then we switch to Fai’s fight. The Arabian-looking-knight he’s fighting shouts to him: ‘That you’ve made it this far…It’s only because of luck! But your fortune has run out!’ and it looks like he’s going to use his claws (something like Ken Hidaka’s weapon – Weiss Kreuz).
Fai looks amused and smiles softly yet sad, asking: ‘luck, huh?’. But the one that is pissed off is Kurogane. No wonders, he orders them to shut up. The white pieces shout: ‘what?!’ and in the next second he attacks the pieces with his sword sending them flying and to the ground (it had to hurt…)

But Kurogane is still pissed off (even his face has many gray shades) and repeats: ‘I’m telling you to shut up!’. Then Fai standing behind Kuro answers: ‘Well, they can’t hear it anymore’. But Syaoran is still fighting with his opponent. The claws of his opponents suddenly change and the wrap Syaoran. When it looks like he’s in danger, we have a close up of a worried Sakura and then a close up of determinate Syaoran. He makes his last, final attack with a brave look in his eyes (or maybe he’s even violent…), what leads him to the victory.
The announcement is: BLACK WINS!

The fun starts, as we move into Eagle’s room (?) He’s observing some sort of monitor which shows each of TRC gang (without Mokona of course). Someone (probably Eagle) says: ‘It seems they have won. So the last fight is between them and “her” ’. Then Eagle asks, where Geo was. Lantis answers, that he hadn’t came there at all. ‘It seems I’m quite disliked – Eagle answers, very amused – Well, but while you two are hating me… Can you ask Geo to do me a favor?’ Lantis has a very sad look on his face, while Eagle has a demonic one… They both stare at the monitor, where is a large picture of Sakura. At the same time, Eagle says: ‘We should invite… that little lady for dinner’.

Again, the scene switches to the chess board. Sakura is surprised to find out about the proposition, asking: ‘For… dinner?’. As an answer Geo explains: ‘It’s an invitation from the sponsor of the chess game… The head of the Vision family’. In the meantime Fai helps Sakura to stand on the board. Geo continues: ‘But it’s only for the master alone’. He doesn’t look very pleased about it. But the one that is the most surprised is Syaoran. We have a close up of his worried look. But Sakura is the opposite and she agrees to go without thinking. Fai and Kurogane are also not very pleased about it. The both look like they’re threading Geo, that if something happens to Sakura, he’ll be in trouble… Geo looks quite surprised too. ‘Alone?’ – he asks and Sakura once more agrees. While she is saying her goodbye to the others (and Fai answers ‘ we’ll be waiting’ with a reassuring smile), Syaoran unconsciously grabs her arm in an attempt to stop her. But then re realizes what he’s done and Sakura with a sad look shook his hand away. ‘Please do ahead and rest’ – she says and leaves them on the chess board. Kurogane, as a good father, scolds Syaoran: ‘If you don’t want her to go, just say so. It’s bothersome to deal with guys who never say anything. Because no one understands them’ – He has a very serious look on his face, as he continues – ‘If the other decides on their own. You too, should keep on doing what you want to do’ – and then he whispers into shocked Fai’s ear: ‘Don’t think it’s so noble to just keep silent and think that no one can understand’. Then Kurogane leaves the board, followed by Syaoran. Only Fai stays, angsting, hugging himself, looking like in a big pain…

We move to a giant cage, it looks like Eagle’s home. There is a table, Sakura and Eagle are sitting while Geo and Lantis are standing. It’s better to form this as an dialogue:
E: Was the food of this country to your liking?
S: Yes
E: You manner is perfect too, a real princess indeed. Even if from another dimension
Sakura frowned.
E: Have you entered the chess game because you were aiming for the prize?
S: That too.
E: So that means there’s some other reasons as well.
S: I heard people talking about… That you will give a special trophy to the one who wins this chess.
E: And do you know what that is?
S: Yes.
E: Since you started participating in the chess… I took the liberty to observe you every move. (we see a scene of the previous evening, when Syaoran got drunk – it’s Mokona, who places that headband on Kurogane’s head!) It seems thing’s aren’t going too well between you and your travel companions.
Sakura has a very sad and depressed look as she asks.
S: Do I have to answer that?
E: No. However… Is this why… You wish for that THING?
Sakura closes her eyes, opening them as she answers:
S: Yes. That’s why I want it. The other prize for the winner of the chess. The method to cross worlds alone.
While she says the last line, she speaks without any expressions written on her face. Again we see this “new Sakura”. And with that, the chapter ends.

I know there are many mistakes here, but I hope that will help. I know how hard it is, not to have a chance to know the new chapter ^^
« Last Edit: February 12 2007, 09:18 am by Tsu-girl »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #38 on: February 13 2007, 01:51 am »
i stated that i cant download anything on this thing. thanks for the summery. even tho i DID manage to sneak on my moms computer before the screensavor pasword went on to read both TRC and xxxholic ^^

seems i dont have too much to worry about for my fai past fic. if only i can make a good start. i want it to start out with fai in that prison, but i just cant think of an opening line :( if i can do that, i can get the rest down. i also had a ashura awakes fic, but since he woke up already, im unwilling to write it, BUT since i liked my idea, and i had both stories linked together, ill include snipits of it in my fai's past story...if i can get it started <_<
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 14 2007, 12:43 pm »
I wonder who's their last opponent in the chess game, and if it has something to do with Ashura....