AuthorTopic: The Post Thread X (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 941893 times)

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
Re: The Post Thread X (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #160 on: April 19 2007, 02:23 pm »
Meh. What a way to remember those poor students. But it's more like poking fun on that gunman.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #161 on: April 19 2007, 06:32 pm »
I didn't even realize the VT was the logo for Virginia Tech since just yesterday I saw that logo in the newspaper randomly and I decided to use it as part of my assignment to create a picture and without realizing it all of my VT designs I had made, had the words (in their respective font) "Death Note" written across the VT logo.
Subliminal messages, whooaaaa!

RIP to all those kids tho, it was a sad day for tech students & their families.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #162 on: April 19 2007, 09:52 pm »
The guy has a mental problem a year before this.

They just ran out of time in which he just went nuts.

And then, those fuutile gun laws again.

Haruhi - It was a sad sad day (and would be avoidable too).

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #163 on: April 19 2007, 11:41 pm »
yeah.. had to agree... if only the people around paid more attention to the guy rather than pulling him down further...

They should have understood him better. If they did that, none of this would've happened...

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #164 on: April 20 2007, 02:53 am »
It's hard.

In his case this one is really serious to the point that red flags are all over the place.

Yumi - I feel sad for him. Always alone.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #165 on: April 20 2007, 07:15 pm »
ah oh well... what's done is done anyway...

lol... just watched the filipino dub of bleach in GMA, lol rukia's voice sounded more awkward in the dub... It's a bit too high pitched... Yasmin should do the role of suiseiseki should gma get to dub rozen maiden(in which I hope they wont, lol >_>)

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #166 on: April 21 2007, 12:41 am »
Hmm... I forgot to watch it.

Sei - I can't wait for the horrible voices.

Sachiko - You're such a pessimist.

Yumi - Yeah! WE MUST BE POSITIVE!

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #167 on: April 21 2007, 09:23 pm »
i've watched the BLEACH episodes from GMA... and i have to say that Marky Cielo's dubbing is quite cool! Yasmin's dubbing SUCKS!!!

@VexNet-san:
  Waii!!! you're back!!! *glomps* i'm sorry again from before.. please forgive me.. T___T

EDIT:
*sarcastic voice* WOW!!! THIS IS A VERY GOOD NEWS!!!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1923/dndb7.jpg
end of the world is coming.. i can feel it...
« Last Edit: April 21 2007, 10:57 pm by ~Bloody_Rose~ »

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #168 on: April 21 2007, 11:16 pm »
I started reading Death Note recently since more and more people had been telling me to read it, I've not watched the Animé (in fact I was advised against it since it's mostly all talk so it would come across better in Manga format) but so far I've just finished Volume Three and I've already been shocked numerous times at just how smart it is at pulling those stunts off and how they came to their conclusion <3 Getting Volume 4 this Sunday (and I'm also getting Volumes 2, 3 and 4 of One Piece on Sunday!) I started to watch One Piece again because there is a girl in my club who loves it and it made me want to watch it again (I'm currently about 2/3 through the Drum Island arc) and I've started to watch Bleach again since AmeCon is coming up (My first Animé con I'm going to) and I want to Cosplay as a Shinigami from Bleach maybe so I need to get watching again to get in the mood and as I did I forgot just how awesome that show is! (I'm currently re-watching episodes I've already seen but it has lots of cool scenes so I don't mind, I just finished the Episode 52/53 special).

Also, if anybody has any Ideas as for who I should Cosplay as, it would be very helpful :3
I'm currently thinking of going as I said before, as a Shinigami and also as Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core).
help would be appreciated <3

@VexNet-san:
  Waii!!! you're back!!! *glomps* i'm sorry again from before.. please forgive me.. T___T
*glomps back* Aww Thankies :3 *thumbs up* no worries
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #169 on: April 22 2007, 12:07 am »
I know someone will be going on a warpath on the Bleach dubbing.

Yumi - We need to hide.

Haruhi - Huh? Why?

Yumi - Yoshino-chan will be going on a warpath.

Haruhi - You girls are weird.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #170 on: April 22 2007, 11:37 am »
lol... btw... gma also gets dubbing rights on death note (says wikipedia) OMGWTFXXORS abs-cbn is being slow these days in terms of anime(still sticking to naruto lol)... o.0;;

besides, I watched 4 episodes of the anime version of death note, and I'm quite impressed by the way both light and L handle their jobs. As if it was a battle of the geniuses lol...

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #171 on: April 22 2007, 12:52 pm »
lol... btw... gma also gets dubbing rights on death note (says wikipedia) OMGWTFXXORS abs-cbn is being slow these days in terms of anime(still sticking to naruto lol)... o.0;;

besides, I watched 4 episodes of the anime version of death note, and I'm quite impressed by the way both light and L handle their jobs. As if it was a battle of the geniuses lol...
that's what i posted ^^ that GMA is going to dub Death Note.. argh! if the starstruck people are going to dub it again, maybe.. uh.. maybe i'll just... oh well, no need to watch it anyway.. i have DVD of it and i have finished the manga... no need to watch the horrible dubs.. >.>

oh yeah... i have a favor to ask to all filipino members in this forum...

minna, do you have the PS1 game suikoden I? coz i'm in desperate need of it..

to anyone who has the game, can i borrow/buy it? please.... i need infos for my Tir McDohl cosplay.. T____T

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #172 on: April 22 2007, 05:06 pm »
ABS-CBN isn't going slow on anime importing; it's only concentrating so far on Hero Channel. But if there's a way to make them import anime for the free channels, that's another story.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #173 on: April 22 2007, 07:34 pm »
MONEY! MONEY Folks!

Oh well...

By the way, tell me, should I make Maria-sama ga Miteru related GIF's? I just finished extracting every image available for graphic use.

Haruhi - Yumi and the rest of the Yamiyurikai are out. I wonder when they'll be back.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #174 on: April 23 2007, 10:53 pm »
hehe... oh well... back to boredom...

@ Robin,
perhaps... but are ya making a sig set or just some animated gif?

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #175 on: April 24 2007, 12:49 am »
^I don't really know actually.

Maybe animated GIF's for now.

Yoshino - YEAH! Post "Owned by Yoshino Shimazu GIF's!"

Yumi - ...

Sachiko - ...

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #176 on: April 24 2007, 01:20 pm »
GIFs, huh...

(looks around, ends up at...)

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Cardcaptor_Sakura

....TEN-KUUUUU-KEN!!!! (pulls out HFS, runs out of the room)

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #177 on: April 24 2007, 01:23 pm »
hmmm.... kill all them people @ Encyclopedia Dramatica? XD

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #178 on: April 24 2007, 09:42 pm »
Am I missing an inside joke here?

Haruhi - I got too many inside jokes.

Yuki - *nods*

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #179 on: April 25 2007, 03:42 am »
The people of Encyclopedia Dramatica were probably talking about Crapcaptors.