AuthorTopic: Some Info about season 3???  (Read 29691 times)

Offline Kai-Lilly

• KuroFai forever!!
Re: Some Info about season 3???
« Reply #40 on: April 26 2007, 06:48 am »
I wonder if their not airing season three because of all the tragic/bloody things that have happened in the recent chapters...

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #41 on: April 26 2007, 07:21 am »
I don't think so... it's quite easy to get past that detail... all they have todo is to draw the scenes at certain angles...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #42 on: April 29 2007, 12:29 pm »
I don't think so... it's quite easy to get past that detail... all they have todo is to draw the scenes at certain angles...
thats wht i was thinking, like with THE moment, where all the angst began... just have fai like in shadows... and close up on kuro's face when clonie shoves fai's... y'know... in his mouth. things like that. with proper lighting and angles... they'd definatly be able to do a proper anime.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #43 on: April 29 2007, 01:52 pm »
Maybe Clamp didnt wanted it that way.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline TsubasaFreak

« Reply #44 on: April 30 2007, 04:37 am »
TSUBADSA SEASON 3'S NOT GONNA AIR FOR A LONG TIME??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIVE FOR TSUBASA!!!!!

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 30 2007, 07:29 am »
Ok... I was looking through Chibiyuuto's LJ (because she usually have the most recent CLAMP news and i've given up on relying on Anime News Network) and I found something really interesting and hopeful for both TRC and XXXholic

CLAMP in 3-D LAND DEBUT! further informations
Here are some more information I was able to find, from the people who attended to the event.

- CLAMP said that XXXHOLiC can't continue before a certain "event" happens in Tsubasa, which is why the series is currently taking a rest.
- Ohkawa asked to the fans of Fye: "Even after knowing about Fye's past, are you still going to like him?"
- There will soon be a "picture adaptation" announcement from the media regarding Tsubasa and XXXHOLiC.

...And as for the "picture announcement", they mean either anime, OVA or movie. If you allow me to dream, I'd dream that this announcement is Madhouse's version of Tsubasa and XXXHOLiC (from the beginning, if possible). But I know my dream is not going to happen ._.

It could be the 3rd and 2nd seasons for Tsubasa and XXXHOLiC, respectively, or OVAs, or movies. As Hikaru Utada always say, we'll have to "wait and see" xD

She also said something about Agheda Okhawa also said in her private board:

さて、頑張ってアニメの脚本書こう。

Well, let's do our best and write the anime script.

She had the that line translate by someone else several times but if someone could try and confirm this for us then I'd say that this is the beginning of a very nice wait for us... See? Not all hope is lost!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #46 on: April 30 2007, 07:53 am »
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! really, I want to see the "certain event" LOL!!!!!!!!!!! but is good they did the resent nwes to the anime version info or "picture adaptation".

And that is an interesting cuestion made by Ohkawa, I'm not a super Fai fan, (I'm a Xiao fan first, then Fai and Kurogane ar in my 2nd), but this face of his past made him more interesting and starting to like him more, because Clamp ar letting us fans to know more about Fai!!!!!!

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: April 30 2007, 09:24 am »
I also hope that Beetrain will quit Tsubasa and another company will take over... But as said we'll just have to wait and see.
When Ohkawa asked that question about Fay to the fans I wonder if she meant after knowing what's been reveled so far or if we'll get to know something more about Fay's past when they go to Celes, that she'll think when we find out we will stop liking him... Well for me that's not the case, I don't think I will stop liking Fay even if he would have done something really terrible in his past.
Ohkawa will write the anime script? That's good, though I don't belive that it's the script for the third season - maybe a new anime, ova or something, I mean it would be weird if beetrain's anime version took a seroius turn after all those silly fillers, though it would be better than changing the story or cencoring alot.(if they'll continue the anime, I hope not)
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #48 on: April 30 2007, 06:20 pm »
about fai's past...i just saw an episode of this toon called "Martin mystery"where this cute chibi-like alien named Billy...he had  a terrible past...he used to be a terrible warlord to his species, huge, monstrous, untill he decided to changed and morphed into a cute alien. he was scared that when his friends found out what he was in his past that hey'd hate him, which they didnt. which is why i beeive that fai wont lost many (if any at all) fans, and kuro and syao wont hate him either =D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #49 on: May 01 2007, 04:42 am »
I asked my friend who is japanese and she said that it definitely means that 'they'll do their best making the script.'... Well, I share Chibi Yuuto's dream of the 'picture adaptation' being Madhouse's version of TRC but it might also not refer to TRC since there's another CLAMP work on the way to the anime world... But I'll keep my hopes up and believe that they are refering to Tsubasa or holic in this case...

Offline Sakupu-chan

• Elio's Owner >'D
  • Big Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 04 2007, 03:34 pm »
If they did show season 3, they wouldn't show those bloody scenes.

Set by Zeldi x3

*click* *click* *click*

ELIO x CAROLE FTW <3

Forum Family
Big Sis - Ying Hua
Onee-chan - ~emina~

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 05 2007, 06:57 am »
It'd say it depends on who is doing it and where it's going to be broadcasted...

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #52 on: May 08 2007, 06:28 am »
I read somewhere that season 3 was moved to the start of 2008... But I can't find any official confirmation, so I'm not sure where they would have gotten that info.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #53 on: May 08 2007, 09:53 am »
I read somewhere that season 3 was moved to the start of 2008... But I can't find any official confirmation, so I'm not sure where they would have gotten that info.

Oh that would be really helpful if we can confirm that... I would do it when I have a free time... I'm too busy right now... but if anyone can confirm that it would be much appreciated....

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: May 08 2007, 01:01 pm »
Nothing officially confirmed on Season Three yet though there's lots of rumors flying around.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Phresh

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #55 on: May 24 2007, 01:17 pm »
I think season three will eventually show but not sooner than we want it to be. Clamp has a little too much on their plate right now so this to me is pretty much a hiatus. I'm sure it'll be back on.

Offline Sakupu-chan

• Elio's Owner >'D
  • Big Fan
« Reply #56 on: June 06 2007, 04:02 pm »
The Long Awaited Answer is Finally Here

I don't want to spoil it here. Just click that link.

Set by Zeldi x3

*click* *click* *click*

ELIO x CAROLE FTW <3

Forum Family
Big Sis - Ying Hua
Onee-chan - ~emina~

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #57 on: June 07 2007, 05:21 am »
Well I already knew that there won't be a season 3 (refer to my post with reference to chibiyuuto) but the OVA or movie (we still don't know yet) is well under way...

I found this on Chibiyuuto's LJ: 「ツバサ」+「XXXHOLiC」のメディア化脚本でいっぱいいっぱいです。

She translated it as: The script for the media adaptation of Tsubasa and XXXHOLiC is almost done. I got almost the same translation from Yahoo babel... So there's still hope.. I just hope that Madhouse will be the one doing it! I have a feeling that the Tsubasa animation is going to be the Acid Tokyo Arc....
« Last Edit: June 07 2007, 06:23 am by Miescha Clayre »

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #58 on: June 07 2007, 06:12 am »
I heard we will find out about the new Tsubasa project for an animated sceen. Not to sure what that means, could be movie, coule be OVA or OAV (Origanal Video Anime or Origanal Anime Video) by the release of the Manga book # 19 on June 15. It won't be animated by BeeTain or be on NHK programings.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #59 on: June 08 2007, 02:57 am »
thats good to know. i do remember reading that they wanted to see the spiderlady(holic) and tokyo(trc) arcs animated =D the best arcs in both series.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi