AuthorTopic: Some Info about season 3???  (Read 29680 times)

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Re: Some Info about season 3???
« Reply #60 on: June 08 2007, 12:36 pm »
TSUBADSA SEASON 3'S NOT GONNA AIR FOR A LONG TIME??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIVE FOR TSUBASA!!!!!

LOL!! relax!! i think the TRC anime would be rated M18 (for 18 and above) if they were to do all the eye gorging and bloody sences..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #61 on: June 08 2007, 12:55 pm »
I wish people would stop blaming Beetrain. NHK thought it was going to be all happy and fluffy like CCS. Beetrain is very well capable of drawing blood and angsty scenes. I hope Beetrain animates it but puts it on a different channel. I'm used to the season 1 character designs...the Movie designs were good but the coloring was all wrong and way off.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #62 on: June 08 2007, 01:37 pm »
indeed. beetrain has doone more violent animes, so the only thing really to blame beetrain for is the crappy animaters and writers. they had no choice to hirethem, but atleast make it decent to look at >_<;; i probably wouldnt have minded the randome OOCness in that last episode of the library arc had kuro not look like frankenstien's monster

as for rating, most of the shows on adult swim are for ages 14 and up. (it used to be for 18 and up, but they decided to change that to 14.) and alot of the animes run that late, inuyasha, and the other animes run on saturday, are fairly violent. for a season 3 to become, it needs to be run at like 9pm or later. wwhat was TRC's original airtime, 6pm? after 8, most of the kiddies are in bed. so 9'd be the perfect airtime. the mangas rated "Older Teen" so why not the anime?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #63 on: June 08 2007, 02:02 pm »
the mangas rated "Older Teen" so why not the anime?

That's what I'd like to know.The manga clearly as a "T" for Teen on the front cover. But as we all know, Japanese tend to be more flexable I guess...since children's shows having bad words in it seem to be fairly large. While here, anything that had a bad word in it is automatically PG or older...

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #64 on: June 08 2007, 02:48 pm »
Off topic, I know.....

Its all due to different cultures. Like here in America, parents who have baths with their children is considered wrong, or cousins marrying one another, any family member, is against the law.
While over in Japan, its legal to marry within ones family, and have a bath with parents. Also with the anime and its cuss words for the Japanese, vary with different districs in Japan. Lets say your in Tokyo, and you call someone a "baka". It means dumb or idiot. While over, lets just say, Okinawa, "Baka" would me A$$. This one word, can mean different things in differnt area's of Japan.
Besides, I've seen American cartoons that sickened me "Cow and Chicken". That shock me they are even able to be shown on children's network. So seeing a bloodyer Tsubasa would rule.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #65 on: June 08 2007, 04:26 pm »
I wish people would stop blaming Beetrain. NHK thought it was going to be all happy and fluffy like CCS. Beetrain is very well capable of drawing blood and angsty scenes. I hope Beetrain animates it but puts it on a different channel.
While I know they were under network restrictions, they still had some major lapses in animation quality during the third season. There's plenty of screencaps for evidence, I won't bother to post my own. They also lacked a creativity in their fillers, often reusing the same tired crossovers and occasionally worlds, time and time again. =/

The fact that the Tokyo Arc didn't happen is just one more annoyance on top of that, so even though it wasn't really their fault, people just lump the anime's lack of success on Bee Train. I doubt they'd get the chance to animate TRC again, though, as they might be expected to follow the same "Child-friendly" standards, or something, regardless of channel.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #66 on: June 09 2007, 06:12 am »
agreed about the tokyo arc.... they screwed everything up by having fai apear inside the city after casting his magic. they took away all his angst >=[

its suposed to be :use new magic to save everyone's life, dodge the subject, fight between 2 hot bishis (kuro vs kamui.... <3)  get confronted by kurogane later, end up with a whole heap of angst gets shoved in your lap,

what they did: use new magic to save everyone's life with new magic, dodge the subject because theyre still on the run from the law, end up getting THANKED for stealing (WTF with that....) and end up in a wrold theyve been to before with a new name -_- end up in another world where everyone acts aganst their character, include crap-imation (kinda glad with this that they didnt go to tokyo...Kamui is drool worthy, subaru is cute and Fuma's cool looking.... to see them turned into dog-crap would be a crime agaisnt humanity.(and sanity))

beetrain just gave up on tsubasa after the second episode of the library arc. that episode was 97% canon. the followin was 94% then it was bye-bye canon.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Haruyasha

« Reply #67 on: June 26 2007, 07:06 pm »
Hey now... The Chaos episodes were not that bad of a filler. And bad animation? I don't think so... BeeTrain does a lot better animation than most other anime studios. See Sola for crappy animation, although Sola has a good story.

Like I said before... If I was in BeeTrain's shoes... I would wait and hold off on making a 3rd season. If they started in spring, they would finish the anime before the manga ended, and nobody likes fake anime endings. Keep in mind that the 3rd season would be the final.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #68 on: June 27 2007, 01:54 am »
People let's stop talking about Bee train (unless you guys want to storn the studio with torches and pitchforks) since they are never going to get their hands on Tsubasa ever again... probably... let's just look forward to the OVA that will be released this year and next year by Production I.G.
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #69 on: June 27 2007, 02:36 am »
yes some animes have worse animation, but to put up with great animation in one episode and them to look like frankenstien rejects in the next is inexcusable.

and the chaos arc had everyone acting OOC:

syaoran wanting to give up on saving sakura (whom he loves and promised toya he'd protect)
Fai willy-nilly using his magic with out feeling remorse to make a potion, which he is skilled at doing. (said so in outo)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Link

• Good Fan
  • Link-sama-san-chan
« Reply #70 on: June 29 2007, 02:06 am »

But you know, about the whole season 3 deal... They scheduled in 3 seasons... and 3 seasons only. The manga isn't over yet, and no one but CLAMP knows how the story is going to turn out, so shouldn't Beetrain be waiting for it to be done so they know the story to follow, and how many stupid fillers they can fit in?
« Last Edit: June 29 2007, 09:05 am by Link »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #71 on: June 29 2007, 03:41 am »
well too bad CLAMP canned beetrain's contract XP

and for a filller, they COULD have done the "country of idols" [aka the world with the bunnys that tried to sacrifice syaoran XD] that coulda been a perfect filler, abd brought our vewis of sakura rom "maiden in distress" or "worthless sleeping princess" into "spunky princess who cares and has mystical powers"

i mean the entire anime sakura was basically worthless, with the only power to fly to where her feathers re and have "sakuragasms" >_< wtf was up with thos anyways???? its no wonder there are so many sakura-haters @_@also, i many have not watched the episode, but that one "Sakura works" or whatever it was called, was a complete defemation of sakura's character. sakura is suposed to be "God's favorite daughter" IE: she has extreme good fortune. if thats true, then why the heck did every single job sakura work at get screwed up?? it totally made her look (or sounds like) that ditsy blonde from "legally blonde" like she didnt know what she was doing in each job! god. >_<
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #72 on: June 29 2007, 05:29 am »
Beetrain messed up Tsubasa and they are never going to get their hands on it again... I wonder how they were able to messed up big time in a span of a few months...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #73 on: June 30 2007, 03:23 am »
Beetrain messed up Tsubasa and they are never going to get their hands on it again... I wonder how they were able to messed up big time in a span of a few months...

Maybe they were bored...who knows?

LOL!! relax!! i think the TRC anime would be rated M18 (for 18 and above) if they were to do all the eye gorging and bloody sences..

Oooooo, I hope so. They HAVE to do it like that, that's what most fans would want, besides the TRC fans are more grown up, we can handle that!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #74 on: June 30 2007, 05:12 am »
M18! please no!!! I'm only sixteen (a fact i'm not proud of since i didn't even want to go pass 12...)... I rarely break the 18 rule but for tsubasa I'd gladly break this rule.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #75 on: December 02 2007, 08:16 pm »
wait2....what r u talking bout..? who's playing who? oh no...dont tell me its being live actioned!! tell me it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!

i will succeed...no matter what..

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #76 on: December 03 2007, 05:09 am »
wait2....what r u talking bout..? who's playing who? oh no...dont tell me its being live actioned!! tell me it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!

no it's not but an OVA is released (well part 1 or 3 anyway XD)