AuthorTopic: Full Moon wo Sagashite  (Read 17535 times)

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

Re: Full Moon wo Sagashite
« Reply #20 on: July 25 2005, 10:44 am »
full moon wo sagashite it's such a wonderful anime i've at least watched it 5 time now since i last saw it which was quite a while ago it's so sad it mad me cried wen she found out that Eichi had died  :cry:

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #21 on: July 25 2005, 06:53 pm »
full moon wo sagashite it's such a wonderful anime i've at least watched it 5 time now since i last saw it which was quite a while ago it's so sad it mad me cried wen she found out that Eichi had died  :cry:

That´s a spoiler

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #22 on: July 25 2005, 07:55 pm »
Actually...

Show content
the last eppie made me cry~ :cry: The way Takuto disappeared just like that and Meroko's shouts. Especially the last part of the last eppie (so~ touching~!) I wuv both endings of anime and manga :D :okay:
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline ani

• A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 25 2005, 08:39 pm »
Show content
eek! *is all excited because of the fuzziness* I love FMwS.. *sigh* but I have to say I loved the manga ending better.. EKK! :D :D :D Takuto and Mitsuki all the way! I think Eichi went away/disappeared coz he realized he had nothing else keeping him on earth then that mitsuki was happy with takuto.. :D

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

« Reply #24 on: July 25 2005, 09:42 pm »
opps i'll be more carefull next time sorry!!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #25 on: July 25 2005, 10:43 pm »
I love Full Moon wo Sagashite a lot, even though both the manga and the anime are, in a way, completely different although it has the same basic plot.

Spoiler for both anime and manga comparisons.

Show content
The anime's ending has a lot to be desired. As much as Meroko became an angel, I still felt that she deserved much more than that. Same goes for Izumi... Which makes the manga's ending more entertaining.

But then again, I don't know why, but Mitsuki's attitude in the manga really bugged me. She acted a little spoilt there... and is such a cry baby unlike the anime Mistuki, who, even through her tears, continued to prevail in her attempts to reach her dreams.

I suppose this could be because the Mitsuki in the manga had already known that Eichi's dead. But that still couldn't make me like the manga Mitsuki more than the anime Mitsuki. But that's just me...

I loved the guys in the manga. Eichi looked a lot more human (not like the much worshipped Eichi in the anime) and there's so many things you learn about Takuto and Izumi, you can't help but fall in love with these two. My only gripe is Mitsuki and, sadly... Meroko.

Overall, the manga had a better way of putting the story. But where the manga lacked, the anime fulfilled and where the anime lacked, the manga fulfilled.

If you liked the anime, get the manga. If you liked the manga, get the anime. You will not be disappointed. ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline lovergirl

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #26 on: August 06 2005, 01:12 pm »
i have only watched up to eps 31 if u guys know a website that has eps 32-52 that plays on realplayer plz tell me

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #27 on: August 08 2005, 06:54 pm »
I love Full Moon wo Sagashite! It's such a good story! I've only read the manga vol 1 though. I heard about it a while back, but got angry when I found out it wan't licensed, now it is! I'm happy!

I really want to see the anime!
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline j0aNNNNNe

• HELLO HELLO HELLO :D
« Reply #28 on: October 02 2005, 03:24 pm »
tell me everything you know about it i cant seem to find the anime and only 2 books so far has been released >< im so sad these post make me wana read it all >0< gahhh

Offline j0aNNNNNe

• HELLO HELLO HELLO :D
« Reply #29 on: October 02 2005, 03:28 pm »
i wonder which is better ?? the anime or the manga ? 0_o !! im dying to know >< so i could download the right one ^^

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #30 on: October 03 2005, 04:03 am »
i have only watched up to eps 31 if u guys know a website that has eps 32-52 that plays on realplayer plz tell me

http://anime-theatre.com/theater/fullmoon.php

episodes 26 27 29 30 ........ 41
enjoy :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline ani

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: October 03 2005, 05:45 pm »
i wonder which is better ?? the anime or the manga ? 0_o !! im dying to know >< so i could download the right one ^^

hmm ... they're both good .. but i like the manga better .. :P coz of the ending .. XDD but people have different tastes soo yerr.. ^^;;

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #32 on: October 03 2005, 06:01 pm »
Yes I've only seen a few episodes but...

...now it's spoiled so I don't know if I'll keep watching it... -_-
Well, I loved what I saw so... maybe I will continue... [/color]
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #33 on: October 05 2005, 09:23 am »
i have read in many other forums that the anime ending is gonna be really sad, i have only seen eps 1 up to 41 so i don't know what is gonna happen but i'm looking foward to it :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline ani

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 05 2005, 11:31 am »
not spoiling much .. but i found the anime ending satisfying and not really all that sad .. ^^

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: October 07 2005, 07:46 am »
for the people who loves FMWS i found a site where u can download fmws ost 1 and 2:

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/ost-fullmoonwosagashite.html

Direct download :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #36 on: October 11 2005, 12:25 am »
i loved arina's work especially full moon wo sagashite.  i have watched the whole series and the oav.  The story is great and the song is nice.  I only read a some chapters of the manga and it  looks good also.

by the way, i heard that there is a single coming out this month in japan according to this site http://www.minglong.org/nipponsei/upcoming.php.

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #37 on: October 11 2005, 11:12 am »
I love both the Manga and the Anime! The manga is far more detailed, in artwork and storyline, which makes it really great, the anime is fun because you get to hear the characters speak, and hear Mitsuki/Full Moon sing!

The characters are fun (Takuto's so funny!) and the story's a little sad, but there's comedy (hm, sounds a little like Fruits Basket) I just wish the anime would get licensed already!
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #38 on: October 19 2005, 12:36 am »
I just finished reading the manga. Saw the anime like more than a year ago and I used to love it.

I enjoyed the actual ending basically in the same level as I did with the anime one. A little hurried perhaps but nice.

Recomended for everyone who loves shoujo ^_^

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #39 on: October 19 2005, 12:30 pm »
i saw the first few eps of it and saw a LOT of manga pics and i guess it's alright...
the art is really really good though!!!