AuthorTopic: Chapter 154  (Read 5337 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Chapter 154
« on: May 30 2007, 11:20 pm »
As always i come back to bring you the unexpected,chapter 154 is already here thanks to a FRENCH fangirl,Eldarianne,so my country deserves a cookie today  :haha:!

but beware,this chapter is especially scary,morbid,and disconcerting...there are dead bodies everywhere and Fai really looks like a ghost among them,and Ashura is totally fathomless because he keeps smiling while Foy is worse than a zombie  :dodge:!

this castle is a true grave  :sweatdrop:

http://eldarianne.livejournal.com/ (try to speak french for once)

and here is the zip file,i'm faster than Su-chan and Ladydarkmoon,i'm impressed by myself  :keke:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5x9wm4njczm
« Last Edit: May 30 2007, 11:42 pm by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
Re: Chapter 154
« Reply #1 on: May 31 2007, 01:22 am »
Wheeeee!!! New chappie!! Thanks!

But you know, I also read it in a in su_chan's livejournal... here's the translation..

here's the link:
http://su-chan.livejournal.com/149031.html#cutid1

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: May 31 2007, 01:47 am »
Thank you Tatasenko!!!
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #3 on: May 31 2007, 03:54 am »
*downloads*
Oooohhhhh! I can't wait!!! *_*

Show content
O____O
Okay, when I saw Ashura, I was like... melting with glee. And then I saw 'Foy' and was scared half to death.
Ashura, FEED the damn kid! >_>
Also, how'd he managed to hide Foy in such a wide cloak? When you first see Ashura, and then compare that picture to the picture with Foy... There's no way!

Also, I loved Kurogane's reaction to Ashura's name.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kai-Lilly

• KuroFai forever!!
« Reply #4 on: May 31 2007, 04:18 am »
OMG... *clutches head* my head! I'm so confused!

Show content
how is Foy alive... and he hasnt aged AT ALL, (he must be a zombie its the only logical explination for this,) (thats pretty bad when the only logical answer is zombies :sweatdrop:) seeing Ashura made me squeal and then Foy destroyed my brain...

But Kuro's reaction to Ashura was AWSOME!

Offline vampifaied

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #5 on: May 31 2007, 05:22 am »
omg my heart ....  ugh now i can't wait for chapter 155!!!
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #6 on: May 31 2007, 08:44 am »
Wow, this chapter was...weird.
Show content
Why is Foy alive? Wasn't he 'killed'? The look in Fai's eyes when he saw him, he looked scared. It must have been an illusion.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #7 on: May 31 2007, 08:54 am »
Wow, this chapter was...weird.
Show content
Why is Foy alive? Wasn't he 'killed'? The look in Fai's eyes when he saw him, he looked scared. It must have been an illusion.

I agree. I doubt it's real.

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #8 on: May 31 2007, 09:24 am »
Show content
Why would he be merely an illusion? If Fai knew beyond all doubt that his twin(?) had died back then (and, at least according to Yuuko, Fai knows a lot of what's going on), that would totally ruin the gasp!effect. No, I do think the kid is well alive - or a zombie, but definetily real.

Why are everyone so happy about Kurogane's reaction? He recognises the name (and shows it in his typical fashion - by glaring at the one he realises something about) and understands that the guy is the one whom Fai has been running from - what about it? He wouldn't be jealous of any romantic feelings between the two, since he knows as little as we do about their relationship. No?

You're not alone, Meowzy; the last page scared me, too, but not as much as the name 'Foy' (who came up with that? It's hideous). I'll be calling him Tiny from now on.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #9 on: May 31 2007, 10:31 am »
(I know a little late, I was in School.... but if any one want other options of scans and translations here they are)

Scans by ladydarkmoon:
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/143287.html#cutid1

Also Translations by:
inarikami: http://inarikami.livejournal.com/41674.html
ashura_sama: http://ashura-sama.livejournal.com/15483.html

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #10 on: June 01 2007, 04:54 am »
Show content
Why would he be merely an illusion? If Fai knew beyond all doubt that his twin(?) had died back then (and, at least according to Yuuko, Fai knows a lot of what's going on), that would totally ruin the gasp!effect. No, I do think the kid is well alive - or a zombie, but definetily real.

You're not alone, Meowzy; the last page scared me, too, but not as much as the name 'Foy' (who came up with that? It's hideous). I'll be calling him Tiny from now on.

Show content
But how could the kid still be so young, then? Why hasn't he aged, like Fay has?
Why is he still looking the exact same (right down to the chapped lips) as he did when he died? If he were real, would Ashura not have taken care of the kid, and nursed him back to semi-decent health?
Plus, I still don't get how he could've hidden that kid in his cloak in the first place. If you check out the first page with Ashura... There's no way.

Tiny? I like Timmy better.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #11 on: June 01 2007, 08:53 am »
wai! Celes Arc at last!!!

Show content
Well, the last page surely scared me... I don't think 'Foy' (Who gave him that name anyway? I doubt CLAMP did...) is alive or a zombie... Considering that Celes is a cold country and he was killed when he was young, I'd say that is a corpse, I mean look at his eyes people and lips... Hallow and chapped... I think he (Syaoran) is going Harry Potter on us if anyone noticed and I have a feeling that what Syaoran was feeling when he entered the castle was Fai's 'curse' acting up... hehehe... sorry I'm just getting excited here...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #12 on: June 01 2007, 10:31 am »
Show content
I was thinking about the posibility that Xiao-Lang sikness & Foi is some part of the 2nd curse that FWR cast (the curse that he said that only works in Celes), I think Celes arc is going to be quite different

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 01 2007, 08:52 pm »
Show content
I was thinking about the posibility that Xiao-Lang sikness & Foi is some part of the 2nd curse that FWR cast (the curse that he said that only works in Celes), I think Celes arc is going to be quite different

I'm bit too lazy to try and look back since I don't know where to start looking but can anyone remind me what the Xiaolang sickness is???
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #14 on: June 01 2007, 09:55 pm »
Quote from: Miescha Clayre
I'm bit too lazy to try and look back since I don't know where to start looking but can anyone remind me what the Xiaolang sickness is???

Show content
He starts feeling unwell as they enter the castle.

Quote from: Meowzy
Show content
But how could the kid still be so young, then? Why hasn't he aged, like Fay has?
Why is he still looking the exact same (right down to the chapped lips) as he did when he died? If he were real, would Ashura not have taken care of the kid, and nursed him back to semi-decent health?
Plus, I still don't get how he could've hidden that kid in his cloak in the first place. If you check out the first page with Ashura... There's no way.

Show content
It might have something to do with the second curse FWR talked about earlier, Tiny not having changed. And I guess there's a possibility that Ashura-ou wasn't hiding him under the cloak, but spirited the kid there in the very instant he opened it. In any case, I find that Tiny not being real would be too cheap a cliffhanger for CLAMP to use. I'm not saying it'd be below them, but if they did, I'd be quite dissapointed.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 02 2007, 02:04 am »
Show content
He starts feeling unwell as they enter the castle.

Oh that one! I knew that one! I though there was other ones...

Show content
It might have something to do with the second curse FWR talked about earlier, Tiny not having changed. And I guess there's a possibility that Ashura-ou wasn't hiding him under the cloak, but spirited the kid there in the very instant he opened it. In any case, I find that Tiny not being real would be too cheap a cliffhanger for CLAMP to use. I'm not saying it'd be below them, but if they did, I'd be quite dissapointed.

Show content
Well yeah... That is way too cheap for CLAMP and not their style at all... but I still say that 'Tiny' or 'Foy' or whatever you guys wanna call him until his name is revealed, is a corpse.

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #16 on: June 02 2007, 11:50 am »
We will know what will happen next if we read the next few chapters, won't we? stupid cliffhangers.. but then again, thats the beauty of it... I wanna read!! ~sulks in corner~

AAaaaH!!! this is killing me! I wish the next chapter will be released soon, I don't know how long I can handle this...   -_-

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 03 2007, 02:56 pm »
Uwaa! 'Foi' looks... horrible... and i just love the way that CLAMP focused on Kurogane when Fai said 'Ashura-ou' >/////< kyaaa!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #18 on: June 06 2007, 06:51 pm »
OMG!!! few months of MIA-ing and now that i read the chapters it's a terrible shock.. i never predicted this twist of events.. fai was Fei Wong Reed's trump card.. it wasn't syaoran!!!

and who's that child at the end of this chapt? Fai's twin?

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。