AuthorTopic: The questions about Tsubasa end...  (Read 6938 times)

Offline last_memory

• Good Fan
  • Which memory will be the last one??
The questions about Tsubasa end...
« on: April 26 2005, 10:05 am »
Hi,

I think there are some questions that WE would like to know the answer, but the only way is to read the last chapters. :sad5:

I think some of them are:

• Will Sakura hae again her "special feeling"?
  • :inlove:
  • What is the importance of those "two bad looking guys"?
  • :shifty:
  • What will happen to the life of Kurogane and Fye?
  • :greengrin:
  • What is that strange power of Sakura?
  • :noteworthy:
  • Why are Sakura and Syaoran trapped in that room made of crystal?
  • :(
  • Is it going to end happily ever after?
  • :(
  • Is it going to have an unfinished end (like "X")?
  • Is Syaoran going to be able to get all the feathers?
    [li]What is that strange guy from Fye's country doiong there?

And the last one... How many chapters/books will be published?

Please, give me your predictions about these questions. :wave: :wave:
<br />"Time has stopped since that day I dreamed of the sky with you." CLAMP

Offline cardcaptor519

• Obsessed with CCS, TRC and S+S
  • Mega Fan
  • Syaoran Obsessed
Re: The questions about Tsubasa end...
« Reply #1 on: April 26 2005, 12:17 pm »
- what do you mean by her ''special feelings''? if you mean her feelings toward syaoran i think she's falling for him all over again!!
-i m not sure which two bad looking guys you are talking about but i m sure they have a big evil plan that will come in later in the story
-they probably are going to go back to the worlds they came from and live happily! (i hope...)
-its the power to control and go through space and time (see volume 1 of manga or see ep. 1 of anime)
-its probably what's going to happen toward the end of the story
-thats a hard question...by the way i look clamp did the ending of ccs i think its going to be a happy ending but you never know! remember: "expect the unexpected!"-kero
-hmm...probably...?
-i think syaoran is going to get all the feathers cuz he loves sakura so much! hes going to collect them all no matter what the cost is!! go syaoran!
-which guy???
Love...Destiny...Faith...Hope...S+S Forever...
icon by me

image from http://www.suppi.net/slg/

Offline LemonPing

• Good Fan
  • This is Kobato-chan from CLAMP's Kobato(Temporary)
« Reply #2 on: April 27 2005, 12:16 am »
i think he meant by king Ashura

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #3 on: April 27 2005, 04:45 am »
Okay here are some of my predictions.... see if they make sense.

Will Sakura hae again her "special feeling"?
P: well probably yes. First thing, if Sakura doesn't have that special feeling, the fans would probably e-mail CLAMP until their mail box exploded and probably going to whack CLAMP on the head. haha...back on topic, yea she would considering all her blushes in the current chapters of manga....around 70 sth..she starts to blush/kiss/grab on Syaoran's shirt...so maybe she's developing a crush on him or something. See how it goes...

What is the importance of those "two bad looking guys"?
P: Bad looking guys? You mean....or do you actually meant the bad guy and the evil looking woman? I think both of them are pretty important in latter chapters of the plot....we'll have to wait patiently the explaination of their existence...but I think they're kind of training another Syaoran (with tattoo) to fight with the real Syaoran.

What will happen to the life of Kurogane and Fye?
P: Good question. The thing is no one knows it for now. Kurogane might remain loyal to Tomoyo....and develop feelings towards her? Or he would stop kiling people and start being a gd person(LOL as if). As for Fye, I'm still entirely interested in the reasons for WHY he left his country....hm...so dunno...maybe he would stay with Chi.....ne...

What is that strange power of Sakura?
P:Well actually the strange power is explained in the chapter 1 of TRC. According to Yukito, Sakura's memories/wings/inner power have the ability to CONTROL the dimensions....therefore the two bad guys(if ur refering to the one that i'm thinking) are trying hard to collect her WINGS/ POWER too  Also, they longed for the power to travel through dimensions as Yuuko-san has....challenge her power or something i think.

Why are Sakura and Syaoran trapped in that room made of crystal?
P:Well....i think everyone would come across this question from the beginning. I think its something that we'll understand when we read the last chapters of the manga....like we'll go ' OHHHHH...CLAMP IS SO SMART!!!!!!!! THE PLOT ROX" that kind of reaction....but in my opinion, it might happen after Sakura got all her wings back....and at that time she had already realized that Syaoran was an important person in her life. And the crystal thingy is actually made by the bad guys....and then Sakura was captured away(lol...just like this forum's title 'captured wings') and forced to hand her powers out????And Syaoran was dead mad and frustrated so he started to bang walls....???? So bad guys might threaten Syaoran for his powers/ fight the tatoo Syaoran, since they have Sakura in their hands....wow my wild imagination.

Is it going to end happily ever after?
P:To a great extent, probably. First thing....as mentioned in the first chapter of TRC. SAKURA and SYAORAN are SOULMATES. therefore whether you hate them or not, they're still stuck together for eternity. And I think CLAMP would totally give in for that sort of thing for them. I mean, you know the mushy stuff started to happen in some chapters already.....
For the other characters, pairings might start to form....and i think there is a topic somewhere in the forum about 'Would the ending end nicely'....

Is it going to have an unfinished end (like "X")?
P:Nope. Fans would whack CLAMP on the head as simple as that.

more to continue...wow i just love the questions...so entertaining for me LOL. :XD: Long post lol.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #4 on: April 27 2005, 04:51 am »
3 more questions...

Is Syaoran going to be able to get all the feathers?
P: Probably. I mean then again, fans would keep complaining CLAMP for being SOOOOO annoying for stopping in the middle of a good manga.

What is that strange guy from Fye's country doiong there?
P:Strange guy? Can you elaborate a bit...i dunno any strange guy from Fye's country....lol.

And the last one... How many chapters/books will be published?
P: I can't give you an exact number of course...that would be....well...stupid. But probably around 20 or more.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline last_memory

• Good Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 27 2005, 07:20 am »
The "two bad guys" I'm refering is that man and the woman. Also that the other one from Fye's country I'm refering is the one he left trapped in the pool. :sweatdrop:
Sorry, for not be so specific :sad5:

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: April 27 2005, 12:52 pm »
the two bad guys are fei wang reed (FWR) and by his side is a woman whose name is not disclosed yet...

the guy sleeping under the lake in celes country is king ashura (yeapz, a King)

for the details...sadly...i'm too lazy to rewrite everything thats scattered around the forum...you can try to look into them at the chracter discussion sections~ hope this helps~ :D

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 27 2005, 08:03 pm »
Will Sakura hae again her "special feeling"?definately, and when it's 'too late', i think the reason she was crying in that tunnel was because once again she sacrificed him without telling him her feelings

What is the importance of those "two bad looking guys"?well at this point in time we can only guess, although reed guy i definately after sakura's power to cross dimensions in a vendetta against Clow reed

What will happen to the life of Kurogane and Fye? kurogane will probably realise what true 'strength' is, as tomoyo said he would. Fye's life remains a mystery to me

What is that strange power of Sakura? i'm DYING to find out...it doesn't look like she can control it htough, from the tunnel scene

Why are Sakura and Syaoran trapped in that room made of crystal? my hypothesis is that sakura was 'allowed' to see syaoran one last time before she gave herself away to that bad guy, probably due to a threat or something similar

Is it going to end happily ever after? i think mostly yes

Is it going to have an unfinished end (like "X")? i'm thinking the manga will have an ending, but the anime...

Is Syaoran going to be able to get all the feathers? 100% positive

[li]What is that strange guy from Fye's country doiong there? ashura - it's part of fye's mystery that i can't fathom
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #8 on: April 28 2005, 07:08 am »
She already has.  In the world of Mist, she was so worried that Syaoran was underwater, she was about to dive into the lake herself.  There are also several times when her body involuntarily approaches Syaoran.

They know basically what is going on with Sakura and what her power is.  The manga said a little about it, but their true motives... it is unknown...

Kurogane will be a little bit nicer than usual, and, very likely, he'll "pair up" with Tomoyo.  Fai... he might return to Asura- ou, or he might kill himself (That's my guess, I felt he looks at death as if it was child's play).

To cross between dimensions, but she also has the power to communicate what is unseen, such as ghosts, wind, trees, basically everything that would not be defined as "alive" under our standard.

Lots of people said it is a foreshadowing, but it might just serve as a symbolic purpose that Sakura and Syaoran's relationship will never be the same (Like X manga, where there's a scene of Kamui starts off the story by saying, "I'm going to kill that guy!!!").  What's interesting, though, is that the crystal thing was believed to be inspired from a music video of Utada Hikaru's "Final Distance".

Either it is going to be happily ever after, or Sakura will fly away from Syaoran and the rest like that scene, and Syaoran will start of another adventure with Fai and Kurogane looking for her.

There is a likelihood of an unfinished ending if CLAMP actually wants Sakura to fly away in the end, then another adventure begins, and Tsubasa manga will have a sequel (Please do).

I think so... Sakura is not complete without all the feathers being collected.  If she isn't complete, her life can still be in danger, I think, to some extent.

Asura- ou is the man whom Fai sealed underwater.  He is the reason Fai wants to run away.  What psychological problem did that king caused the sorceror?  I don't know.  He looks like a nice guy, though.

Offline last_memory

• Good Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 28 2005, 07:53 am »
Sorry for making so many questions, but... How many feathers do you think the Tsubasa manga will have? I think that maybe 23, so maybe there are going to be 20 dimenssions, because I would like that one dimenssion would have mare than one feather.

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #10 on: April 28 2005, 10:58 am »
I doubt there will be only 23 feathers... Mokona hasn't shown all his techs yet... Shapeshifting, Voice- changing, Super gravity... Besides... when Sakura lost her wings, there seems to be dozens and dozens of them... endless journey, it's nice  :okay:  and scary plot   :sweatdrop:...

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #11 on: April 28 2005, 11:43 am »
Will Sakura get her special feeling?
Yup!!! Well at least I think she will. :inlove:

What is the importance of those two looking bad guys?
Bad guys..? Oh those ppl!! To steal Sakura's power

Hmmmm...for me there is so much to imagne for Fye and Kurogane's life.

I think it might be a power to time travel? Or maybe something that could change the whole of time.

TOTALLYYY!!!!

I think that Syaoran will be able to get all of Sakura's feathers. Though that might be a bit long..her wings looked like they had alot of feathers

What is that strange guy from Fye's country doiong there?
Hmmmm...I haven't really thought about that....Been to busy thinking about other things in TRC

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 01 2005, 12:50 pm »
i don't mind a sequel - but if what Hira says happens then it'll be a whole series without, or much less of Sakura

as much as i love CCS/TRC - i'm not a fan of the anime/manga going for over 100 episodes like inuyasha... i just gave up on inuyasha cos it was too long and there are too many filler eps
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #13 on: May 01 2005, 12:54 pm »
There are limits on the maximum episodes of the anime. I'm guessing around 52+ only.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: May 02 2005, 02:52 pm »
Ashura, the person in Fye's world...I think he and Fye were very close in the past....maybe something happened to him, that made Fye have to seal him? I dunno, like magic getting out of control? Becvuase he doesn't seem to be evil, and Fye truly seems to acre for him. I know he's running away from Ahura, but there's never been any mention that he's scared of being physically hurt...just emotionally.

Maybe they were more than good friends....?

As for Fye and Kurogane...I think it depends on how the plot continues...Kurogane may realise that the things Tomoyo is talking about are Syaoran and the others....so he might actually stay...

As for Fye, it all depends on what happens about the Ashura guy as to whether he goes back...he may end up having to stay with Sakura and Syaoran.

There's bound to be a chapter when Fye's past comes back to haunt him, and Ashura appears to wreak havoc...if that happens, Fye might (sob) end up dying or soemthing just as sad. So we'll have to wait b4 answering the quetsion about what happens to Fye and Kurogane.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline PlumBlossomKid

• Chikaboom! :)
« Reply #15 on: May 11 2005, 06:20 am »
I agree with everyone who has replied to last memory's question. S+S all the way!
"Who are you?" ~Sakura, TRC

I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #16 on: May 14 2005, 10:01 pm »
Everyone pretty much covered it but I'm suprised noone else has had this theory about Sakura!

In CCS, Sakura had the power to change all the Clow Cards into Sakura Cards, right? In TRC, Sakura has the power to change dimensions... and she's from the land of Clow... my bet is she transforms the land of Clow into the Kingdom of Sakura or something.
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 24 2005, 02:48 pm »
Will Sakura have again her "special feeling"?
Yeah sure. after watching Shaoran risking his life and going to any extend for her sake i am sure she will start loving him as much as she did before or maybe more. I mean anyone will fall for it  :D. Then he is the destined one for her, isn't he?
What is the importance of those "two bad looking guys"?
well that's the big secret. i am sure they have a very important role in the series or else they wouldn't be shown in every ep of the anime. maybe they will create some problems in the feather collecting or maybe or heroes will have to fight him after its over. right now we can only guess.
i think kurogane will turn into a nicer person before the end of the story and will return to his country and live happily ever after with tomoyo hime :). as for fai he is a mystery . i think he'll somehow sort out the Ashura problem and live with chi. Maybe kuro and Fai will join Syaoran and magically powerful sakura in their fight against that evil guy.
it hasn't been told exactly i think but she does posses a huge amount of magical power.i think it is the power to move through dimensions and she can thus go to any dimension she want. that will explain that if the evil guy wished to move through the dimensions why he didn't just kidnapped mokona. :) (mokoa can't choose where they'll end up)
Why are Sakura and Syaoran trapped in that room made of crystal?
it's got to b something related to what's coming later so wait and watch. actually at first i never thought it was anything important and i thought it was just for a good starting. maybe it was just to explain the main theme of the story. at first they wanted to be together but were unable to due to the formalities that existed.(sakura being princess and syaoran being an outsider and being nearly hated by the king etc). then it shows how due to her wings sakura will be taken away from syaoran. isn't that what has happened?due to her wing that escaped as feathers their relationship has completely changed.
Oh Yes
Is it going to have an unfinished end (like "X")?
I don't think so. but its all about what clamp is thinking.
well , i'll say yes though i think the evil guy will create problems in getting the last ones. i mean for how long can he just sit and watch (stand will be more correct) as he has been doing till now.
[li]What is that strange guy from Fye's country doiong there
i not too sure about him.Fai is such a mystery i guess you should check out Ashura or Fai questions in the TRC section but you'll get mainly hypothesis or the few known facts.

These answers are just my guess as i haven't even read the manga. this is all i have collected by watching the anime and from reading through the forum topics.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #18 on: May 25 2005, 08:32 pm »
Well that bad guy is Clow Reed's brother I think and Yuko seems concerned about him. Wouldn't he be Sakura's uncle then? Interesting!  :greengrin:
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline Lauryta-chan

• The New one!!.:KoS°:..
« Reply #19 on: June 04 2005, 05:49 am »
mmmmm

looks like we all have the same question wiht no anwers , but , what we all can do is just wait .
ha! plz ,you disappoint me , you guys are acting like you don't know CLAMp , c'mon they are always like this! , like one friend of mine says .."first they spit u all the facts , then   
s-l-o-w-l-y  they clear your doubts , slowly and painfully " ¬,¬U.. ha!:D

for now we are all --> @__@

but good predictions ,anyway.
...:::Lauryta-chan:::...
>>>>SaKar!-KoS°<<<<

Offline ExMiraclelight

• New Fan
  • Card Captor Sakura & Tsubasa Chronicle Fan !!
« Reply #20 on: August 18 2005, 07:59 pm »
How many Chapters ?

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 08 2006, 02:41 am »
I think that clowreed and fujitaka knew all that would happen when Sakura loses her memories.. :angry:
but I ask...Why did Fujitaka die? :(

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #22 on: January 17 2006, 12:15 pm »
Do you think that Syaoran and Sakura in the glass is actually giving us the end of the story? If it is, I am going to be ticked!
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #23 on: February 12 2006, 06:02 pm »
Everyone pretty much covered it but I'm suprised noone else has had this theory about Sakura!

In CCS, Sakura had the power to change all the Clow Cards into Sakura Cards, right? In TRC, Sakura has the power to change dimensions... and she's from the land of Clow... my bet is she transforms the land of Clow into the Kingdom of Sakura or something.

that sounds like a possible theory.

Do you think that Syaoran and Sakura in the glass is actually giving us the end of the story? If it is, I am going to be ticked!

i think it's part of the ending. but who knows...we'll just have to wait to see what happens. =P
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^