AuthorTopic: chapter 158  (Read 7492 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
chapter 158
« on: June 28 2007, 04:11 am »
no one's posted it yet, so.....

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/145571.html

wow.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline vampifaied

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: chapter 158
« Reply #1 on: June 28 2007, 05:15 am »
OMG ... that was so sad .... and so .... ugh *cries*
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #2 on: June 28 2007, 07:43 am »
Hmm... Can't wait for the translation! It looks like a good chapter!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #3 on: June 28 2007, 09:09 am »
You can read it in english here: http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter158.msnw

I'm gonna go there now!!! Yippeee! :XD:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #4 on: June 28 2007, 09:31 am »
I take back what I said in the Chapter 157 thread...

Show content
So FWR was talking to them at the same time and the one that really chose was Fai... Then Yuui recieved Fai's memory and took on his name... So sad... I wonder what Kurogane and Syaoran are feeling??? What happened to Syaoran???

I don't understand the last page... Anyone care to explain??? I can't wait for the next chapter...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #5 on: June 28 2007, 09:37 am »
Woowwww, the chapters get better and better everytime! Poor Fai, I mean Yuui, it's so sad the way he suffered.

I take back what I said in the Chapter 157 thread...

Show content
So FWR was talking to them at the same time and the one that really chose was Fai... Then Yuui recieved Fai's memory and took on his name... So sad... I wonder what Kurogane and Syaoran are feeling??? What happened to Syaoran???

I don't understand the last page... Anyone care to explain??? I can't wait for the next chapter...

Well, Fai is the chess piece in Sakura's and Syoran's journey, what I dont understand is what he has to do. When is the next chapter getting out? :-\

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 28 2007, 09:42 am »
I see... they are taking a break from TRC next week so the next chapter will be out on 07/11, that will be the start of takouhon 21 and we are having 3 colored pages!!! Let's start the countdown for the OVA people!!!
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #7 on: June 28 2007, 12:23 pm »
Anyway, here's the translations...

by ashura_sama : http://ashura-sama.livejournal.com/17876.html#cutid1

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #8 on: June 28 2007, 01:27 pm »
Show content
I always thought that Ashura was one of FWR's followers...and it seems he might be...since FWR knew he was going to come to pick Fai up and he did claim he was from another world.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 28 2007, 03:08 pm »
call me a slow person,  but i didn't really get what the other curse is .___.

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #10 on: June 28 2007, 06:38 pm »
Wow, what a sad chapter....*sob* I feel so bad for Fai, wonder how it'll all turn out.
Well, I just have to wait for the next chapter then.. 
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #11 on: June 28 2007, 06:40 pm »
call me a slow person,  but i didn't really get what the other curse is .___.

Don't worry... that makes two of us..  -_-
Either I already know what it is but don't know thats the curse since I'm a bit confused.. or I just didn't get it..

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #12 on: June 28 2007, 11:27 pm »
I don't think it was mentioned what the other curse was... Because the journey can't be the curse.

Aw, it's so sad. Ashura says he showed the memories to Kurogane and Syaoran as well, and Fay/Yuui looks back to see Kurogane glaring at him with the most evil expression possible.
Kurogane, why are you glaring at him like that?! You should know now that it's not his fault! ;_;

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 29 2007, 05:45 am »
Maybe he was glaring at Ashura-ou? After all he was near Fai/Yuui... Ah so I'm not the only one confused about the second curse!!!

Offline penaro

« Reply #14 on: June 29 2007, 08:06 am »
Yeah i noticed the evil glare too.... but then again, Kurogane's always glaring.

ahh so many questions!! I cant tell if Ashura is good or bad...

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 29 2007, 10:27 am »
once again... chibi yuuto has enlighten me!!! Well, actually I was thinking about this even before reading her comments on the chapter... CLAMP hasn't revealed the second curse... we don't know what the second curse is... it can't be becoming a chess piece because how in the world can that only work in Celes??? but of course that's just a thought...

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 29 2007, 09:11 pm »
Maybe he was glaring at Ashura-ou? After all he was near Fai/Yuui... Ah so I'm not the only one confused about the second curse!!!

yeah, i think he was glaring at Ashura-ou too...

or maybe he WAS glaring at Fai because if he had such horrible past, SUCH horrible past, why didn't he tell anybody?

maybe that's what Kuro-rin's thinking? ^^ coz if i were Fai, i can't manage to keep that all to myself and end up telling it to someone.. even if it's just one person... and on top of that, Fai was always smiling even though he has a horrible past..

if i were kurogane, i'd think of Fai as a really strong person.. and i'd think of his mask as a really strong one.. maybe kuro-pon was worried that Fai might break down?

gaa..i'm not making any sense xD juz ignore me

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 30 2007, 05:05 am »
Well a past as horrible as that one I'd would rather not talk about it and just forget it... So maybe that'sthe same thing that Fai was thinking...

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #18 on: June 30 2007, 12:08 pm »
Maybe Fay didn't want sympathy or pity. He feared they'd treat him different or if he got too close he couldn't do whatever he promised to FWR.

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: June 30 2007, 06:05 pm »

That FWR is so evil... and... I like to think that Ashura-ou is not one of the "bad guys", with that sweet face... maybe he already knew about the unlucky twins and wanted to help them... I can't wait next chapter.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline vampifaied

« Reply #20 on: July 01 2007, 03:34 am »
That FWR is so evil... and... I like to think that Ashura-ou is not one of the "bad guys", with that sweet face... maybe he already knew about the unlucky twins and wanted to help them... I can't wait next chapter.

... about the 'sweet face' ... that smile seemed more like one of fai's fake smiles to me... *shivers* and fai looked so scared...
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #21 on: July 01 2007, 08:14 am »
a very cruel and impresive chapter!!!!!!! really I have no words, but its very angs that the other chapter is going to be in 2 weeks, and did somebody knows what happened to Xiao-Lang?

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline ChibiChocobo

• your average otaku
« Reply #22 on: July 07 2007, 12:42 am »
hey i wuz wondering is there any chapter this week?

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 07 2007, 05:49 am »
there won't be any chapter this week... it will be back on steady releases next week though...

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #24 on: July 10 2007, 05:35 pm »
I wanna know waht's happening to Syaoran, he's suffering!!!