AuthorTopic: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined  (Read 121069 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined
« Reply #100 on: August 03 2007, 08:02 am »
Ryoshine was now suspious, it was one thing to be nervous about a mission, but another not to say what was actually bothering them. He decided to talk to the director when he got back, Guiseppe was equally if not more suspious.

"Come on," Ryoshine said and walked over to the double doors of the warehouse. He knelt down and found a leather strap attached to the door, wrapping his hand around it he pulled up until the door slid upward and into an open slot.

Inside he saw crates stacked ten high; dolleys present against the wall spoke that this 'abandoned' warehouse wasn't so abandoned. The warehouse itself was bathed in a light red glow, as Ryoshine walked inside he gestured to Henrietta and the others to follow him.

As he looked around he wondered - where is his contact?

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #101 on: August 03 2007, 08:18 am »
Giorgia hesitantly followed Ryoshine inside.  She stood behind him and Henrietta.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #102 on: August 03 2007, 10:37 am »
"Ahhh..... Konban-wa, Ryoshine-sama..." A deep voice boomed through the warehouse. "Nice of you to come, I didn't think you'd have the guts to venture into my domain."

Ryoshine spat on the ground before responding. "Enough crap, Putinay...." he said in an annoyed tone.

The man smiled and walked out from the darkness, "I see you brought two children with you... kind of dan- oh wait... these aren't 'those' type of kids are they?" he asked.

Guiseppe looked visually stunned, but Ryoshine wasn't. "Your information network is as good as always..." He said and took out a document he had hidden inside his coat and slapped it down on a near by table. The man walked over and opened it, nodding a few times until he came to the part that Ryoshine was going to ask him about, "ahhh.... so this is why you've come to me... very well... come with me but those two there," he pointed to Henrietta and Guiseppe, "stay out here." he said and walked toward an open door.

"Guiseppe, since Henrietta's hearing is very good, can see memorize 'everything' he says?" Ryoshine asked, Guiseppe nodded and turned to Henrietta. "You heard him."

"Yes Sir," Henrietta said.

"Giorgia, keep an eye open..." he said to Giorgia before turning to Guiseppe,"Stay here, he only trusts me and someone else there might make him feel uncomfortable," he said, Guiseppe nodded and stayed behind while Ryoshine made his way deeper into the warehouse.

OOC: Post edited due to a major sentence error

« Last Edit: August 03 2007, 12:07 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 03 2007, 11:01 am »
"Yes sir." Giorgia answered.  She figured she had gotten into enough trouble for a while.  She stood next to Henrietta.  She shoved her hand in her coat pocket, fingering the piece of paper Herr Wilm had given her.  Who exactly was he?  And how did he know me?  She pondered.  I really don't know if I should tell Mr.Ryoshine either...I don't think I'm supposed to know all of this...  She sighed, which got a glance from Henrietta.  Which, Giorgia ignored.  What to do...what to do...
« Last Edit: August 03 2007, 12:35 pm by Director of Music »

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #104 on: August 03 2007, 01:10 pm »
Ryoshine followed his friend into a room, another man carrying an AK-47 walked out and closed the door behind him.

"H2B9" Ryoshine said, his friend turned to him, a curious look on his face. "H2B9?" he repeated what Ryoshine said, before nodding, "I recognize that..."

"It's a biomechnical virus... created to attack to attack a biomechnical body....." Ryoshine folded his arms and stared at the man, the look on his face could melt glass.

His friend smiled weakly. "N-now hold on, you think I had something to do with this?"

"Why not? You have your dirty little hands in every black market and terrorist organization across the planet.... why shouldn't I think you had something to do with this?" Ryoshine said, taking a few steps closer to the man.

"Now hold on there Ryo-boy.... I-" the man said before Ryoshine's gloved hand found the mans throat, Ryoshine picked the man up off the ground and slammed him against the metal wall, sending out a metal 'thump' across the warehouse.

The man struggled, Ryoshine just kept his grip for a few seconds before finally releasing him. The man fell to the ground with a thump, coughing in the process.

He waited several minute's before his 'friend' was able to speak again. "You've made your point..." he said, running his fingers around his throat. "Four weeks ago one of my men got wind of a terrorist group in London that had been sent a canister of the stuff."

Ryoshine nodded, but allowed the man to keep speaking. "We managed to track the source to a man named..... Robert Lica..." he said, the name caused Ryoshine to unfold his arms and bring them to his side. "You sure?" he asked, his voice tense.

"Very," the man said and took out a picture that was in his pocket. "You know him?"

"No..." Ryoshine lied and rubbed his chin. "Anyway, how'd he get ahold of this stuff?"

"You're the officer..." The man said and took the picture and put it in his pocket. "You should-" he said before his cell phone went off. He flipped it own and read a text message, the man cursed before looking at Ryoshine. "Seem's someone tiped you off, an observer just spotted several flat bed's heading straight here... seem's the local terrorist group wants to roll out the welcome mat."

Ryoshien cursed and opened the door and rushed out; the man stayed behind. He ran through the warehouse before finding Guiseppe and the others, "how'd it go?" he asked. "Fine, we got company coming so let's get going.."

"Good luck," one of the guards there said, "they are coming up the only way in and out of this place, so unless you four can fly... you'll have to fight your way through it," the guard said, bring up his M-16 when he heard an engine in the distance.

Ryoshine grumbled. "Get the weapons out of the car, looks like we'll be fighting our way through.."
« Last Edit: August 03 2007, 01:33 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 03 2007, 01:29 pm »
Franz Bietrich was in the back of one of the cars going to the warehouse.  He smirked.  That Kretschmann girl won't live for much longer.  He chuckled to himself.  Such a pain...Giorgia...Why could you have not died along with your beloved father? 

Bietrich had arrived with most of his men, along with the local terrorists.  However, it seemed that Giorgia and her group had heard that they were coming.  Hmmm...No matter.  He got out of the car, with most of his men.  The local terrorists were already out and about to gun.  Franz, however, stepped on his cigarette and yelled, "Halten Sie Ihr Feuer!"  The men obeyed, and lowered their guns.  Bietrich walked in the middle of the two groups, and smiled as he saw Giorgia.  He chuckled softly. 

"Giorgia Kretschmann. Tochter des Leutnants Thomas Kretschmann."

Giorgia held her machine gun in her hand.  But then...she saw him.  The man who had killed her father.  She was ready to aim and kill him right there, but he had stepped foward, and spoken.  She froze when she saw his smile.  He was smiling, but those eyes told her a different story.  He was out here to kill, but he was talking first.

"Setzen Sie Ihre Gewehr unten, kleines Mädchen"

She did so, ever so slightly.  Then, brushing past Guiseppe and Ryoshine, began talking furiously to Franz.

"Sie. Sie! Sie töteten meinen Vater! Warum? Waren Sie eifersuechtig? War das es!? Sie... Sie Monster!"

Franz grinned.  "Ich bin, also froh baten Sie. Sie sehen Gioriga, Ihren Vater, waren Schmerz zu mir. Sehr großzügiger Mann ja gebe ich ihm den, aber Ihr Vater war zu weich. Solche Männer... werden nicht in dieser Welt benötigt. Es ist eine grausame Welt, in der wir in leben."
Giorgia was shaking out of control.  Bietrich however, calmly lit another cigarette.  He looked up at the two men.  In accented English, he said, "I just want the girl.  Give her to me, and we'll leave, and there won't be any kill-"

"YOU LIAR!" Giorgia shouted.  She knew if she charged at him, the four of them would be dead instantly. It took ever fiber in her body not to lunge.

*Giorgia Kretschmann. Daughter of Lt. Thomas Kretschmann
* Put your gun down, little girl
* You.  You!  You killed my father!  Why?  Were you jealous?  Was that it!?  You...you monster!
*I'm so glad you asked.  You see Gioriga, your father, was a pain to me.  Very generous man, yes, I'll give him that, but your father was too soft.  Such men...are not needed in this world.  It's a cruel world in which we live in.
« Last Edit: August 03 2007, 01:42 pm by Director of Music »

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #106 on: August 03 2007, 01:50 pm »
Ryoshine stared at Giorgia, I knew something strange was going on the moment she laid eyes upon that man in the garage... he said before hearing the man's request. "Like hell..." he said and raised his SIG. It was then that he noticed that the other guards that had once populated the warehouse had suddenly vanished. err... cowards.. he said and gritted his teeth.

He didn't want this to continue; he knew Giorgia's state of mind was going to be a problem so he took aim at the car's Carborator and fired. The round sunk in and thick white smoke bellowed out and enveloped the area. "Open fire!" Ryoshine shouted and fired into the smoke.

Henrietta brought up her SMG and opened up, Guiseppe did the same with his glock.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 04 2007, 12:59 am »
Franz sighed,  "Idioten" He said.  Running to an helicopter that was coming down for him, he yelled to Giorgia,

"Ihr Vater würde in Ihnen enttäuscht! Und Sie wissen, was andere Störung Ihres Vaters? war! Heiraten einer italienischen Frau! Hah! Der Nerv! Denken, daß italienische Frauen besser als deutsche Frauen sind! Und SIE! Sie Sind VOLLSTÄNDIG Italienisch. Egal wie viel deutsch Sie wissen!    Sie sind eine Vergeudung, auch!

With those words ringing in her ears, she ran into the smoke, firing away.  "Sie coward! ICH WERDE SIE TÖTEN"

The man just laughed.  In broken English, before stepping on the plane said, "So much like your father.  To bad...you didn't know him any better." He smirked.  "Auf Wiedersehen." 

Giorgia's hand was shaking and her head was spinning.  She tried shooting at the engine of the plane, but it was no use.  She sunk down.  The words that the Major had said were spinning, "I'm useless...A waste...he wouldn't be proud of me..." she said, whispering to herself.   
*Your father would be disappointed in you!  And you know what your father's other weakness was?  Marrying an Italian woman! Ha!  The nerve!  To think that an Italian women are better than German women!  And YOU!  You are ALL Italian.  It doesn't matter how  much German you know!  You are a waste, too!
*You coward!  I'm going to kill you!
« Last Edit: August 04 2007, 04:22 am by Director of Music »

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #108 on: August 04 2007, 02:44 am »
Ryoshine had had enough; holstering his SIG he ran in and grabbed Giorgia by the coller of her coat and dragged her out just as several frag granades exploded. "Are you TRYING to ger yourself KILLED?!" he shouted at her just as he heard something, he turend around and saw Henrietta took a shot in the arm and another to the side of the head, the impact slammed her into the ground but she got back up and kept firing, but her movements were sluggish and it was apperent that she was actually in pain.

He didn't have time to scold her, "get into the car!" he said to Guiseppe and Henrietta, the two of them got in. He looked at Giorgia, "get in the car," he said her and got into the drivers side.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 04 2007, 04:25 am »
Giorgia nodded numbly as she got in the car.  Those words hurt her badly.  Maybe she should have just died as well?  She hardly felt the car moving, hardly saw Guisuppe treating Henrietta.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #110 on: August 04 2007, 05:14 am »
Ryoshine wasn't very happy, and it showed in his driving. He weaved in and out of traffic, narrowly avoiding two semi-trucks and a military humvee. As they approuched the airport, the authorites were seen arresting several of the employees.

"something wrong officer?" Ryoshine asked as he drove up, the officer looked him and his occupants. "Just a bust is all, if you have a flight here then check in and board that flight as we'll be closing down the airstrip in a few."

He nodded and drove the car into the garage; once inside Guiseppe helped Henrietta out. She wasn't to baddly injuried but knew that once they got back to the agency she would have to be treated. "How is she?"

"Doing ok; luckily she has a hard head," he rasped. Henrietta just sighed, she looked over at Giorgia and placed a hand on her shoulder. She couldn't say anything because she knew there wasn't anything 'to' say, for Ryoshine he knew something 'else' was up though when he noticed that Henrietta movement was sluggish, her expression was that of pain.

« Last Edit: August 04 2007, 05:34 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 04 2007, 05:18 am »
She was numb.  She knew Ryoshine was going to talk to her once they got back.  She knew she shouldn't be having all these memories, but in a way, it made her feel sane- made her felt human.

She felt a hand touch her shoulder.  She didn't want to look.  She put her head against the window and curled up.  She put her hand in her coat pocket- and realized she still had Mr. WIlm's phone numer

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #112 on: August 04 2007, 12:05 pm »
As the aircraft took off, the pilot leaned over to Ryoshine who was sitting in the co-pilots seat. He whispered something into his ear, with a nod the air craft increased its speed.

Henrietta and Guiseppe were in the back of the craft. Henrietta had, for some strange reason, fallen ill which was mysterious in the fact that Cyborgs don't fall ill due to the way their body's are developed and enhanced - a normal virus that would harm a human won't do anything to a bio-mechnical enhanced human.

Ryoshine was tempted to scold Giorgia, but his concern was more for Henrietta. Upon arrival at the airport, a car was waiting to take them back to the agency.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 04 2007, 03:17 pm »
The group quickly landed and hurried off to the car.  Henrietta was getting worse, and Guisuppe was getting stressed.  They took the car, and in a short time, arrived at the Agency.  Guisuppe rushed Henrietta off, while Ryoshine and Giorgia slowly got off.  She mused, This is getting quite repetitive...

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #114 on: August 04 2007, 03:22 pm »
Before they even got to the door Ryoshine let out a frustrated sigh and turned around and stared intensly at Giorgia. "What were you thinking going after that man?" he asked in an angered tone.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 04 2007, 03:24 pm »
Giorgia didn't want to look at him.  She could feel his eyes boring down on her, and that voice seemed disappointed in her.  She hated disappointment.  "He killed.  He killed...he..." She just couldn't finish the sentence.  It was too painful.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #116 on: August 04 2007, 03:26 pm »
"So without thinking you abandoned the team and went on a personnel crusade? You could've gotten yourself killed, and then nothing would've been accomplished." He said and continued to stare at her, after a minute or two he turned away. "Get to your dorm room...." he said, he was disappointed in himself for not noticing his lack of conditioning.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 04 2007, 03:28 pm »
She tearfully took steps foward.  Then, she whispered without turning around.  "Maybe it would have been better."  She then ran to her dorm room, shutting the door behind her.  She sat on the bed, hugging the bunny plushie.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #118 on: August 04 2007, 03:36 pm »
He rolled his fingers into a fist and snarled, he was about to go report to the director when Guiseppe came out. "We got a problem!" he said and Ryoshine rushed into the building.

In the medical room; Henrietta was in a lot of pain. She was bleeding from several wounds on her body that had initially been closed weeks and months ago, Guiseppe watched with fear in his eyes, Ryoshine grumbled and got on the innercom and told the doctor to check her blood stream for a certain blood cell.

The doctor did just that; and before long it was discovered that Henrietta had contracted the virus - H2B9.

Ryoshine was confused, as far as he knew the virus could only be contracted when the person breathed it in. Henrietta hadn't breahted it in, she had only been - "Shot...." Ryoshine said. "Shot?" Guiseppe said curiously, but never got a chance to question it before he ordered the doctor to yank the bullet that was lodged in her arm out, upon doing so he handed it to Ryoshine who quickly rushed out of the medical room.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #119 on: August 04 2007, 03:46 pm »
In her room, Giorgia's breathing evened out.  Her head clearer, she took out the phone number and dialed the phone number on the piece of paper.  She realized now who Wilm was.  It was her father's friend.  Almost immediately, Wilm answered.

"Hallo?"

"Herr Wilm? Es ist ich, Giorgia. Geehrter Herr, habe ich nicht viel Zeit. Der Platz bin ich an... ihnen notiere alles. Herr Wilm, sah ich... Hauptbietrich heute. Ich kann nicht ihn töten selbst, obgleich ich zu wünsche. Ich bin in genügender Mühe, wie ist. Denken Sie Sie können?"

There was a pause at the other end.  "Liebes Kind... habe ich jene Wörter gewartet. Ich tue mein bestes. Sie nehmen Obacht von selbst... Fräulein Kretschmann."
"Danke, Herr Wilm."  Giorgia was about to hang up, when Wilm said, "OH- und Giorgia? Ihr Vater würde auf Sie sehr stolz gewesen sein."  Giorgia smiled.  "Danke." and hung up.  She breathed out.  Whatever happened next, whatever Ryoshine wanted to do to her, she was ready.

*It's me, Giorgia.  Sir, I don't have much time.  The place I'm at...they record everything.  Mr. Wilm, I saw...Major Bietrich today.  I cannot kill him myself, although I want to.  I am in enough trouble as is.  Do you think you can?
* Dear child...I have been waiting for those words.  I will do my best.  You take care of yourself...Miss Kretschmann.
*Oh, and Giorgia? Your father would have been very proud of you.