General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (4/126) > >>

Director of Music:
"Hallo." She said softly, glancing nervously around.

"I'm...I'm Giorgia.  At least that's what I remember..."

Kasawa Lanford:
Triela smiled. "Nice to meet you, Giorgia." she said and placed her hand on the girls shoulder. "Don't look so nervous, no one here is going to harm you in any way, right Henrietta?"

The girl beside her nodded and turned toward the tables. "I'm sure your hungry, how about you get something to eat?"

Meanwhile, Ryoshine had walked out of the dormitory and gone some distance before stopping. "So, how do you plan on revealing to her that's a cyborg?" He had asked himself, he sighed as he wasn't sure 'what' to do abou that. It was all still to new to him, "maybe I should have those two explain it, but then again maybe thats a bad idea considering she isn't apart of their team..."

"Perhaps you should just tell her flat out?" Hillshire said, causing Ryoshine to jump slightly at his sudden apperence. "My my... jumpy aren't we?"

"Meh.. don't do that.. lucky you I didn't have a damn gun on me." Ryoshine warned, Hillshire just shrugged. "Whether you'll reveal it yourself or not, she'll eventually realize that something is different about her body."

He sighed. "Yea...." Ryoshine said, "that's what I'm worried about... what will her reaction be when she discovers that she's mostly cyborg..."

Director of Music:
Giorgia smiled and nodded at the twp girls.  "Danke" she replied naturally. She slowly headed over to the buffet table where she simply got eggs, a piece of toast and juice.  She sat down between the girls and began eating.

Throughout their meal, Henrietta and Treia told her all about their "older brothers" and training.  Giorgia of course, was at a loss.

Big brothers? Training? Although the 2 girls continued chatting amiably with Gioriga, she was deep in thought

Kasawa Lanford:
"What's wrong?" Hentietta asked after taking a sip from her glass of juice, she had noticed that Giorgia hadn't said a word since they sat down. "Something on your mind?"

Elsewhere, Rico was just now getting up out of bed. "Ugh..." she said as she got dressed and headed for the laundry room to wash some cloths.

Director of Music:
Giorgia was snapped out of her thought by Henrietta's question.
"N-No. I'm fine." She smiled.  She pushed away her barely eaten food.  "Are we allowed to go outside?" She asked, avoiding looking at Henrietta.

Henrietta nodded and in a moment, the three of them were walking outside in the garden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version