AuthorTopic: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined  (Read 121088 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined
« Reply #160 on: August 08 2007, 08:56 am »
Ryoshine thought about it; he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to includ an outside force espically since he would be calling upon the other handlers for help. "Alright, I'll give you a call once I check up on where he is hiding out at." Ryoshine said and hung up.

He knows he should've stayed on the line, but his concern was more for the secrecy of the agency. He headed to the security office before heading and informed the director, who told Hillshire and Jean to help him out, Guiseppe was to keep Henrietta out of the fight and to only get involved if things turned bad.

Ryoshine liked this, Rico was their expert sniper and Triela was their expert hand to hand. "So, where is he?" the director asked.

"In Italy, near a propane factory. He's effectively made it so we can't use any heavy weapons, but I'm confident in Rico's skills so that she won't hit the tanks." Ryoshine said, Jean nodded, "she's gotten better, but not perfect."

He clasped his hands. "I've also agreed to let an outside force help, but we'll try and keep our selves out of sight," he said, the director didn't appriciate Ryoshine making decisions without him, and the doctor was equally against it. "We have no choice, whether we like it or not Franz seems to know things..." Ryoshine said

The director relunctantly agreed and dismissed them. "Hillshire, Jean, Guiseppe get them ready."

As he headed to the garage he opened his cell and called Wilm. "He's at the local propane tank ten miles away from the culture theater," he said.

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #161 on: August 08 2007, 09:04 am »
Wim replied.  "Alright.  My mem are moving in as we speak.  Good luck to you."

Franz looked at his fingers, Giorgia was across from him.  "In a few moments, this place will be rather busy.  Knowing your side, they'll want to put up a fight."  Franz smirked.  "I'm ready for them."  He looked at her.  "Is there anything you want to know?"

Giorgia looked at him.  "You do...do realize, you're going to die?"

Franz laughed, "Of course, I do."

Giorgia stared at him, shocked.  "Then why..?"

Franz sighed.  "I had a family too, you know?  I wouldn't expect you to understand.  My two sons were in the army and they died.  My wife had cancer, she died 3 years ago.  Then your father, succesful man, don't get me wrong, he was good, however, like I've been telling you, became wea-"

"Did he...did he love me?"

"Your father?  Of course.  Too the point of...what is the word...well, the point was, he cared for you a lot."

"Why did you...you kill him?"

"Did you not listen at all?  Ptsch.  Children.  I was angry. I could not see.  I was blind.  My family, gone.  Your father, being high and mighty and proud with his...half breed family."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #162 on: August 08 2007, 03:44 pm »
Ryoshine was in the van; while waiting his cell had gone off, the director had informed him that he was dispatching several more handlers and their little assassins to the mission. He didn't agree with it, he knew how dangerous this enemy was and he was completely against the usage of any else, in fact, for him he was merely using the outside force to raw attention away from the 'real' threat.

"Ready," He heard Guiseppe say as Henrietta and the others got on board. "The others were recalled from other missions and have already made it to the propane factory, but they are staying in hiding and waiting."

Ryoshine nodded. "No problem," he said and started the van up. Soon the gruop was making their way to the factory, for Ryoshine he knew there would be death's during the battle... he just didn't know 'how' many.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #163 on: August 09 2007, 12:09 am »
Franz continued to speak, in English.  "Why half-breed?"  That is the one thing I cannot understand about your vater.  Tall, charming, intelligent, a pefect model of a Deutch officer.  But he goes off, and marries YOUR mother."  Franz stood up and crouched next to Giorgia hand on her chin.  "You look like her.  You know, your mother.  I used to hate you for that.  Loathe you.  But I think I can grasp why your father married her.  Although you are full Italian, you still somehow have his eyes.  Maybe it was because through all these years you've been with him?  I do not know.  But tell me, Kretschmann.  Why do I not see any hate in your eyes?  Just a few days ago, you were ready to kill me- to avenge your father."

Giorgia replied, staring at his eyes, "I just do not remember.  I will tell you one thing, Herr Bietrich.  You might have killed someone who is very dear to me, but because of that, I had to grow up quickly.  When you told me what happened that night, I realized it was luck that I was not dead.  If it was just him that you kil-"

Franz actually laughed.  "Killed just your father, Kretschmann?  No, I have killed hundereds more.  I am a murderer.  Much like...an assasin.  However, I am still an officer in the Deutch army."

"Then the people you killled...were they all..."

"Half-breeds?  No.  Corrupt Germans, too.  I am helping the world.  Making it a better place."

"Killing people doesn't help a thing."

"So righteous.  These were convicted men.  It was my duty to kill them."  He threw his hands to the side.

"Then why aren't you killing me?  I am the daughter of a "weak" Deutch Lietuneant."

Franz grimaced, and turned his back on her.  "That was...originally the plan.  Never once had I backed out.  It is different now.  You want a better reason, I suppose?  Your father was a friend.  A good friend.  I think he would want someone alive in his family.  Better?"  He turned around again.  He walked around the table and crouched near her.  "I will not let your men take me alive. I'm going to kill myself.  You understand?  Do not try to stop me.  My fate is the same either way.  But I would like to go out with some pride left in me."  He smirked, "Yes, I suppose it's too much to ask for, as a murderer, but as an Officer, it is not.  Once your men come, I want to see if your leader keeps his word.  If he does, you go free, I die.  If he doesn't, you go free, I die."

Giorgia sat, amazed at this man.  Amazed at how simply he put it.  Although this man had killed her father and her mother, and hundereds of others, she could not...bring herself to hate the man.  She felt sorrow and pity.  She gazed into his light blue eyes, the German uniform tucked neatly in, the blonde hair slicked back.  Shehugged him.

Franz was taken aback.  He gently pushed her away.  "I apologize for taking your father away.  That is the first time I've apolgized for killing."  He smiled ironically. "  I suppose I wanted him to feel the pain of loosing a family." He stood up.  He looked out the window.  "It seems they are already here."  He looked at Giorgia and motioned for her to come over.  He smirked slightly, "Play along with me, won't you? You'll go free soon."  Franz picked up his gun, 'gently' put an arm around Giorgia, but from someone else's view, it looked like he was gripping her firmly, and walked out the door.  With the other hand, took the gun out and placed it on her head.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #164 on: August 09 2007, 06:16 pm »
As the van rolled up, the hairs on the back of Ryoshine's neck rose up. It was the sign that something 'else' was going on, he wondered if this 'Franz' person was even aware.

"What's wrong?" Guiseppe asked as he opened the door, and turned to Ryoshine. "I don't know, call it a gut feeling but something just seem's way off with all this.."

"You're right," Guiseppe said and walked over to the drivers side and whispered into Ryoshine's ear. ~"Usually the director wouldn't authorize this, if one of our assassins vanished we'd go in and take them out so that there wasn't any fear of anyone finding out our secrets... but something 'else' is indeed goinbg on"~

That didn't help calm his nerves, knowing that the director had rarely authorized a rescue operation made this all the more dangerious. As Henrietta, Rico and Triela got out of the van and armed themselves, the other handlers soon arrived and were told where to position themselves. Ryoshine took the canister that was packed between the driver and passenger side seats, he had switched the labels with a canister that had regular sleeping gas, he knew that because the canister didn't look tampered with, nor did the label appear to be 'replaced' he knew the man wouldn't be the wiser. On the front was the letters of the virus he had created, along with a bio-hazard warning label, the label was in various languages.

He holstered his side arm. "Rico, keep an eye on Ryoshine," Jean said as Ryoshine walked away and toward the factory. In the distance he thought he heard the tall tale sound of a helocopter, but when the noise dissipated he figured it was just his imagenation.

Walking up toward the factory, he soon spotted Giorgia, and the man he presumed to be Franz. He looked at Giorgia, then at Franz but didn't say a word, waiting instead for Franz to initiate diologue.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #165 on: August 10 2007, 12:49 am »
Before going any closer to Ryoshine, he muttered, his lips not moving, "Tat mindestens wenig ängstlichwille Sie?"  Adjusting his grip on Giorgia, the gun still cocked to her head.  He made his way foward, 'roughly' pushing Giorgia along.  He smirked, "Ah, Mr. Yamatono."  He gestured to Ryoshine's group.  "I see you've brought people along with you."  His blue eyes scanned the group.  Each man was with a young girl.  Ryoshine was the only one without one.I see...so Giorgia is his...  "No matter, I suppose.  Since I have brought my men also.  Now if you'll kindly hand over what you have in your hands, sir."  Franz calmly said.
------------------------
Nearby, Wilm was watching the exchange.  However, what he saw in Franz was different.  The way he was acting...everything was so unlike Franz.  He knew Ryoshine and them wouldn't know the difference since it was their first time in contact with him.
----------------
Franz saw Wilm.  He smiled slightly.  "Hallo, Wilm.  It has been quite sometime, hasn't it?"  Unlike Franz, Wilm looked worn out, tired, and angry.  Wilm had no choice but to step foward.  "Ja."   Hosenfeld's eyes narrowed at Franz. 

"Why so angry, friend?  And are we on last name terms, now?  I am mere-"

"Do not call me friend, Bietrich."

Franz lightly shrugged.  "Understandable.  Just being courteous.  He turned his attention back to Ryoshine.
------------------------------
Giorgia was tense.  She had a slight feeling that Mr. Ryoshine wouldn't give Franz what he wanted.  But to Franz, she knew, it wouldn't matter.  He was just merely making an act.  An act for his death.  She had wondered why he had worn his full German uniform.  And now she realized it.  Like her father, who had known that maybe he would die, he had put it on as burial clothing.  Her father wasn't afraid of death, he was embracing it.  Franz was merely playing with Ryoshine and them.  His easy smile, his relaxed demanor.  He had things under control, but Giorgia knew that somehow things might change very quickly.

*Act a little afraid will you?

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #166 on: August 10 2007, 04:43 am »
Ryoshine smiled and set the canister on the ground. "Explain it to me, why are you so interested in this?" he asked and tapped the canister with his foot.

In a building across from the factory, Rico sighted down the scope of her sniper rifle. She stealthy removed two of Franz's own snipers with silent shots to the head, utilizing loud boom of a near by sonic jet to drown out the sound of rifle going off. Now she sighted on Franz, but she had orders not to shoot unless Giorgia was out of the way.

For Ryoshine, he just waited on Franz reply.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #167 on: August 10 2007, 06:25 am »
Franz smiled slightly.  "Tsk.  You gave it away quite easily.  No hesitation..hmmm."  Bietrich peered into the other man's eyes.  "My business is nothing for you to worry about, sir.  However, I see how you play.  No matter."  He tapped Giorgia on the shoulder.  "Kretschmann, you are free to go."  He withdrew the gun from her and placed it on his own head.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #168 on: August 10 2007, 07:39 am »
Ryoshone's eyes narrowed at this display. "Taking your own life, for what purpose?" he said curiously and beckoned for Giorgia to walk over to him.

In the building Rico was getting nervous, everything she had been taught came back and told her that something big was about to happen.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #169 on: August 10 2007, 08:07 am »
Giorgia walked over cautiously, watching Franz.  The man was smiling.

"What do you care what I do?  Do you honestly think I'd let your men take me alive?"  He jammed the gun to his head and was about to pull the trigger when Giorgia yelled out- "Wartezeit"

Franz glanced tiredly at the young girl.  "Ich habe Ihnen bereits erklärt daß, mich nicht versuchen Sie und stoppen Sie.  Jedoch muß ich beharren, daß Sie nicht dieses aufpassen. Es ist nicht angebracht für Augen solche Junge wie Ihr zu sehen."

"Ich habe bereits schlechteres gesehen."

*Wait
* I already told you not to stop me.However, I must insist that you not watch this.  It is not appropriate for eyes such young as yours to see.
*I have already seen worse.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #170 on: August 10 2007, 10:54 am »
Ryoshine shook his head, Henrietta and Triela looked on and wondered why he didn't appear concerned. A shot in the distance suddenly rang out, and a bullet sped past Ryoshine head and into Franz gun, shattering it into several peices. "I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to die..." Ryoshine said, still standing there as if nothing had happened.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 10 2007, 12:30 pm »
Franz slowly turned his head toward Ryoshine.  "And why..." He spat, "Is that?"  "I am willing to take my life, so you von't have any trouble vith me, and you shatter my gun.  Vhat kind of thinking iz zat?!"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #172 on: August 10 2007, 03:35 pm »
Ryoshine shook his head, "if you want to die that's your problem, but consider the consequences of your actions if you 'do' go through with it." he said and turned his back to Franz. "You caused me trouble by kidnapping Giorgia," he said before lowering his voice to a mere whisper, "although you did expose a weakness..." he said softly before hearing something in the distance, he turned his head toward the west before narrowing his eyes. "I don't suppose you own any bombers right?" he asked Franz.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #173 on: August 10 2007, 03:37 pm »
Franz laughed.  "Veakness?  Vhat weakness?  Bombers?  Vhat bombers?  I thought they were yours."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #174 on: August 10 2007, 03:40 pm »
Ryoshine looked at Franz before looking at Wilm. "They aren't yours are they?" he asked the man. Guiseppe was getting very nervous, and for once Hillshire looked scared.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #175 on: August 10 2007, 03:43 pm »
Wilm shook his head.  "Nein.  They are not mine."  All of a sudden there was an explosion near by.

BOOM

Shattered pieces of material flew everywhere.  Wilm ducked, but Franz was not as lucky.  A piece of sharp metal landed in his arm.  He gritted his teeth.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #176 on: August 10 2007, 04:00 pm »
Explosions chained down the street as bombers flew over the city, Ryoshine shouted into the headset that was on his head, grabbing Giorgia he carried her over to the van. A bomb struck a near by building and blew it apart, sending peices of debris and glass in all directions, Ryoshine's major concern however was the propane factory.

As he dove for cover he could hear an air craft in the air, the sound of it's engine was something he recognized. "Messerschmitt....." he said as the air craft flew over the area just as more bombs fell.

"Ryoshine! We can't stay here!" Hillshire shouted as he got into the van, which was amazing still intact except for a few broken windows. Triela got inside along with Henrietta, near a side alley Jean and a seriously wounded Rico came out, Rico was cradling her left arm.

"Wilm! Pull your men back," Ryoshine shouted before looking over at Franz, he snarled and ran over to the man. "It seem's we both have bigger problems here, instead of trying to kill yourself, why not make it up to your country and those who you killed by helping us?" he said and extended his hand in a temporary friendship, he couldn't gurrentee that the man wouldn't be tried by an italian court, but at least if he did cooperate they would drop his sentence. Of course, the fact Giorgia knew everything once again meant she might have to go through the conditioning process again, which was why he planned on having her visit the doctor when they got back.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #177 on: August 10 2007, 04:07 pm »
Franz momentarily glanced at the hand being offered to him.  He smirked.  "As long as I am not captured by you.  I am fine."  He firmly shook the other man's hand with his uninjured hand.  "Männer! Hast! Zurückziehen!! Kein Erschlaffen! HAST"

Giorgia, temporarily relieved that Franz hadn't killed himself as he had planned hurried with Ryoshine into the van.  Wilm was doing the same, pulling his men back.

*Men!  Hurry!  Pull back!  No slacking!  HURRY

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #178 on: August 10 2007, 04:14 pm »
Hillshire lowered the boom mic on his headset and shouted orders into it, telling their own men to pull back into the vans to get the hell out of dodge. When Ryoshine was in the drivers seat, Franz was seated in the back.

He slammed the gas pedal and the Van took off down the street as more bombs rained down. Suddenly one of those found its mark on the propane factory, causing a massive bang that polverized all the near by building, reducing them to nothing more than their base foundations. Thick black smoke bellowed into the air, an orange glow was cast onto the ground, fires that had started within the factory.

"God I hope Wilm got out of there.." Ryoshine said as he drove through the city, the explosion was powerful enough to shatter what little windows remained on the van. As they approuched the border, Ryoshine slowed down to under twenty miles per hour, "everyone alright?" he asked, getting a nod from Hillshire and Guiseppe, Jean was tending to Rico's wounds. From the above mirrow Ryoshine could see that Rico's left arm was twisted in an awkward position.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 10 2007, 04:19 pm »
Franz sat quietly in the back seat, his orderly blond hair, messy.  His uniform, dirty, however, his light blue eyes were still very alert.  He ignored Ryoshine's question as he tended to his arm.  Giorgia was sitting next to him, watching.  Franz smiled slightly at the girl.  Giorgia said quietly, "Ich... Ich bin Sie starb nicht froh."
Franz chuckled quietly.  The girl simply amazed him.
-----------------------------
Near the factory, Wilm struggled out of the debris.  By sheer luck he had made it out alive, barely, but alive.  His men had perished.  He could not walk.

*I...I am glad you did not die.