General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (36/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Wilm shook his head.  "Nein.  They are not mine."  All of a sudden there was an explosion near by.

BOOM

Shattered pieces of material flew everywhere.  Wilm ducked, but Franz was not as lucky.  A piece of sharp metal landed in his arm.  He gritted his teeth.

Kasawa Lanford:
Explosions chained down the street as bombers flew over the city, Ryoshine shouted into the headset that was on his head, grabbing Giorgia he carried her over to the van. A bomb struck a near by building and blew it apart, sending peices of debris and glass in all directions, Ryoshine's major concern however was the propane factory.

As he dove for cover he could hear an air craft in the air, the sound of it's engine was something he recognized. "Messerschmitt....." he said as the air craft flew over the area just as more bombs fell.

"Ryoshine! We can't stay here!" Hillshire shouted as he got into the van, which was amazing still intact except for a few broken windows. Triela got inside along with Henrietta, near a side alley Jean and a seriously wounded Rico came out, Rico was cradling her left arm.

"Wilm! Pull your men back," Ryoshine shouted before looking over at Franz, he snarled and ran over to the man. "It seem's we both have bigger problems here, instead of trying to kill yourself, why not make it up to your country and those who you killed by helping us?" he said and extended his hand in a temporary friendship, he couldn't gurrentee that the man wouldn't be tried by an italian court, but at least if he did cooperate they would drop his sentence. Of course, the fact Giorgia knew everything once again meant she might have to go through the conditioning process again, which was why he planned on having her visit the doctor when they got back.

Director of Music:
Franz momentarily glanced at the hand being offered to him.  He smirked.  "As long as I am not captured by you.  I am fine."  He firmly shook the other man's hand with his uninjured hand.  "Männer! Hast! Zurückziehen!! Kein Erschlaffen! HAST"

Giorgia, temporarily relieved that Franz hadn't killed himself as he had planned hurried with Ryoshine into the van.  Wilm was doing the same, pulling his men back.

*Men!  Hurry!  Pull back!  No slacking!  HURRY

Kasawa Lanford:
Hillshire lowered the boom mic on his headset and shouted orders into it, telling their own men to pull back into the vans to get the hell out of dodge. When Ryoshine was in the drivers seat, Franz was seated in the back.

He slammed the gas pedal and the Van took off down the street as more bombs rained down. Suddenly one of those found its mark on the propane factory, causing a massive bang that polverized all the near by building, reducing them to nothing more than their base foundations. Thick black smoke bellowed into the air, an orange glow was cast onto the ground, fires that had started within the factory.

"God I hope Wilm got out of there.." Ryoshine said as he drove through the city, the explosion was powerful enough to shatter what little windows remained on the van. As they approuched the border, Ryoshine slowed down to under twenty miles per hour, "everyone alright?" he asked, getting a nod from Hillshire and Guiseppe, Jean was tending to Rico's wounds. From the above mirrow Ryoshine could see that Rico's left arm was twisted in an awkward position.

Director of Music:
Franz sat quietly in the back seat, his orderly blond hair, messy.  His uniform, dirty, however, his light blue eyes were still very alert.  He ignored Ryoshine's question as he tended to his arm.  Giorgia was sitting next to him, watching.  Franz smiled slightly at the girl.  Giorgia said quietly, "Ich... Ich bin Sie starb nicht froh."
Franz chuckled quietly.  The girl simply amazed him.
-----------------------------
Near the factory, Wilm struggled out of the debris.  By sheer luck he had made it out alive, barely, but alive.  His men had perished.  He could not walk.

*I...I am glad you did not die.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version