General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (42/126) > >>

Director of Music:
"Er...Fine."  Giorgia replied.

Kasawa Lanford:
The doctor nodded. "That's good, about todays mission. What were you feeling during the mission?" he asked, "please be specific and truthful."

Near the door a young girl was leaning up against the wall her lab coat matched the wall so precise that if it wasn't for eyes and finger tails one would think there was just a wall there. "Giorgia, the director wants to make sure everyone is alright after today's mission," she said with folded arms.

Director of Music:
Giorgia jumped slightly.  "Oh...Um...well..slightly shocked, yes.  But...but I can't seem to hate Mr.Franz.  I think...I..." she blushed slightly, "I think I care for him, I mean..I know I shouldn't but...he reminds me so much of...I guess...well I mean...well what I'm trying to say...he seems and feels familiar."  Giorgia stumbled around the words, trying to get her thoughts in order.

Kasawa Lanford:
The doctor sighed, it was a response he wasn't to proud to hear - that she apperently had developed feeling for someone. "You realize that if those feelings develop it could interfere with your work, right?" he told her.

Director of Music:
"Well...well, yes.  But...but everyone deserves a second chance, right?"  She looked up at the doctor pleadingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version