General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (43/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
The director sighed. "Everyone does, but your job is to protect your handler... what happens if he get's shot while your thinking of Franz?" he asked. He knew it was a hurtful question but he had to ask it, for the safety of both her and her handler.

Director of Music:
Giorgia flinched.  Her mouth set in a firm line. 

"I wouldn't let anything happen to him either."  The doctor looked doubtful.  "I haven't let anything happen to him this far, have I, sir?  Why would I start to slack off, now?"  Her eyes were blazing.  " I wouldn't let anything happen to him." She repeated.

Kasawa Lanford:
The doctor didn't trust her, he had heard about what had happened during the last mission and also this one. "Very well," he said and clasped his hands. "I'll keep you on active duty, however, you are to stay away from Franz for the time being. We don't know what he might do, and I'm sorry but we can't trust him," he said and then changed the subject. "How are you getting along with the others?"

Director of Music:
She eyed the doctor warily.  She could see it in his eyes.  He didn't trust her.  Not one bit.  Fine, then.  She thought.  Stay away from Franz?  Does he honestly think that Franz will do something to hurt us?  She then realized that the doctor had asked her yet another question.

She answered very curtly.  "Fine, I suppose.  Getting a long with them great."

Kasawa Lanford:
"That's good," the doctor said and wrote it down. "As long as you can get along with them ok," he said and wondered if there was anything more to talk about. "Anything you'd like to ask?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version