General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (45/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
As he left the infirmary he ran into the doctor who told him about his meeting with Giorgia, he was disappointed at the report. "I see..." he said, the doctor then asked him to talk to Giorgia, "I wa going to talk to her later tonight, but I guess I can do it now," he said.

Ryoshine went to the cyborg dorm and up to Giorgia's room, he knocked on the door. "Giorgia, you in?" he asked.

Director of Music:
She jumped up and rushed to open the door,  "Yes, sir."  Ryoshine stood there, looking slightly frazzled.

"Er...was there something you needed for me, sir?"

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine walked into the room. "I want to talk to you about Franz," he said and looked her straight in the eye.

Director of Music:
Giorgia's hand shook but placed it on her hair, putting the hair behind her ear.  "O-oh.  Erm...w-what about Mr. Bietrich?"  She avoided using the first name.  First name basis was a bit too close and she had a feeling Ryoshine didn't want to know that.

Kasawa Lanford:
He wasn't fooled. "How do you know him Giorgia, just by how you acted in the van its not hard to tell that you know him more than you're letting on...."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version