General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (46/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Giorgia blinked.  "H-how I acted in the van, sir?"  She asked.  What did I do in the van?  I slept...that's all I did...

Kasawa Lanford:
"While in the van, you were sleeping and leaning up against Franz... almost like you knew him..." Ryoshine said, his voice was getting more and more serious.

Director of Music:
Gioriga's heart almost stopped beating.  "W-was I?"  Her face paled.  She hadn't noticed at all.  Was that that familiar feeling she had had?  Oh dang... 

"I..he...my...one of my d-dad's best friend.  Him and uhh..Wilm.  I think that was the name."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine placed his hand on his head. "I see...." he said, not really making much since of what Giorgia just said, "so he's your fathers best friend, if thats true then why did he kidnap and threaten to kill you?

Director of Music:
"B-because he..."

It was just then when Franz came in.  Giorgia opened her mouth in shock.  He coolly stared at Ryoshine.  He had been wanting to talk to Giorgia, but had heard the questions Ryoshine had been asking her.

"Do be reasonable, sir.  You are asking a ten year old questions she herself does not understand.  Why are you not interrogating me?"

Giorgia's eyes widened as Ryoshine slowly turned to look at Franz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version