General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (48/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Every emotion he had shown to Giorgia was gone.  In that place was a hardened military man.  A hardened...assasin.

He clapsed his hand together as he waited.  It was really quite simple to know what Ryoshine was thinking about.  Good guy tactic? Or bad guy tactic?  Franz wondered idly what Giorgia thought of that note.

Kasawa Lanford:
"Let's start simply," he said and placed his hands on the table. "what is your connection to Giorgia and her family?" he said, even though Giorgia had told him, he didn't fully trust her word now.

Director of Music:
Franz looked at Ryoshine and said simply.  " Lietuenant Thomas Kretschmann was my best friend.  We were like brothers.  Had lots of drinks together, our families got together for dinner, we were quite simply, the unseperable duo.  I went to school with Thomas, etc."

Kasawa Lanford:
"Our intelligence claims 'you' killed her father... and yet here you are trying to warm up to her and get her to forget that?" Ryoshine frowned.

Director of Music:
He moves rather quickly...

"Yes. I did." He stated simply.  "I killed her whole family.  I am not trying to make her forget.  In fact, I remind her." 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version