General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (6/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Giorgia tilted her head.  "He's my...my brother?" She asked increduously.  She watched as Tirela and Henrietta walked off chatting nonsensically and saw Claes give her a look of, 'You don't know that, yet?'  Giorgia frowned slightly and said,

"I think...if you wouldn't mind...help me find my...brother."

Kasawa Lanford:
"He would most likely be in his room," Claes said and placed the water bucket down. "Follow me"

In this room, Ryoshine was admiring how it looked. "They brought everything I had asked them to bring, not bad... even brought my military medals even though I told them not to bother." He said and glanced outside, "although that camera right at my front door bothers me... guess I'll just have to get used to it," he said and took a seat in front of the computer.

He brought up details on Giorgia's situation, about what had brought her to the agency. "I'll have to becareful with her..." he said, hoping that the conditioning process worked. "If she begins to remember the past agents I might have to up the dosage.. even if I don't want to." He sighed and pushed his back against the chair. "Now how do I explain what she has become, instead of what she used to be... I could have her do things that a normal child her age 'shouldn't be able to do..." he said, pondering the situation and thinking of ways to explain things.

Director of Music:
Claes silently lead Giorgia to his room and knocked.

"Mr.Ryoshine?  Giorgia's here.  We  finished giving her the tour so we thought you might want to see her."

At Ryo's beckoning, Giorgia quietly stepped in while Claes left, closing the door behind her.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine turned in his chair. "Well now, I see you found my humble room." he said and stared at her for a few. "How about I take you somewhere where I can show you something eh?" he said and got up from his chair and proceeded toward the door.

He lead her to her room in the dormitory, it was stylish with several dressers and a mirror near the door. A bed sat near the window, the window was covered in shades that where light blue. Thinkning about it, he recalled the words that the doctor had told him shortly before he left - "Giorgia already has the knowledge that she's a cyborg inside her, as thats all apart of het brainwashing that is done after she goes through her initial conditioning. However, that knowledge probably won't be present in her until 'after' you do something that'll expose her to that fact." the doctor had told him

So, how do I expose her... he wondered and looked around before looking at the bed. "Giorgia, try and pick that bed up. Slowly though, not fast." He said and folded his arms. This 'should' awaken that knowledge, and if the doctor is right, she'll know instantly that she's a cyborg, and will be loyal to me... damn.. I hate forced loyalty programs but I guess in this case I'll have to get used to it..

OOC: Posted modified due to discovery of new information

Director of Music:
Pick that up

As if she were acting on someone else's accord, she walked over. and stopped before the bed.  She gripped on both sides of  the bed, and hoisted it up over her head. No strain was shown, but a look of bewilderment came over as she came to herself again.  He signaled her to put the bed down, and she did so.  He wore a look of apology, and as he looked at her for a reply, she said.

"I'm not...not exactly human, am I, sir?  I'm..I'm a machine then."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version