General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (51/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
"The thought has crossed my mind...." Ryoshine said as he ejected the magazine from the pistol and examined the bullets inside.

Director of Music:
Franz laughed without humor.  "If you did, you'd be killing off...a criminal yes, but also..."  He paused. 

"Giorgia Kretschmann's godfather."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine didn't seem fazed. "Godfather? Maybe, but no godfather would willingly kill the family of his friend.... you are no godfather.. just a murderer is all," he said.

Director of Music:
Franz just looked at Ryoshine, a look in his eye gleaming.  "After you finish asking your questions, I suggest you ask Giorgia, what she thinks."  He stood up and walked over to him.  "You may think of me as a cold hearted murderer.  And ja, that IS one side of me.  However..." he prodded Ryoshine in the chest.  "There is one side of me, it seems, only Giorga can see.  That people like YOU can not understand."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine scowled and grabbed the man by the collar and lifted him off the ground, slamming him against the door. "Listen here, I had a son and a lovley daughter, both killed by a man who wouldn't even show his face," he said angerily. "The only reason Giorgia see's anything in you is because you remind her of her father, as in her own words..." he said and continued to hold him up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version