General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (59/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
While Frazn was working, Ryoshine was watching.

In another part of the building, Jean was visiting Rico. He was glad to know that the tornado hadn't destroyed the back up power generator located in another building on the grounds, and that the underground wires had been left relatively untouched.

Director of Music:
Franz mumbled to himself in German, while his hands although rough looking, was very gentle.  In a couple of hours, the car was fixed.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine was glad. "Now that's a repair job," he said and looked at the car, it looked better now than it did before. "Perhaps your not half bad, perhaps..." he said and looked at Franz.

Director of Music:
Franz half smiled.  " I vas a mechanic before joining the army."  He turned to look at him.  "You don't have to think anything of it.  It's what I like to do."  With that, he wiped his hands on a towel that was not damaged, and started to head out.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine shook his head. "Uh huh," he said and gestured for Giorgia to follow them. "Giorgia, head to the cyborg dorm and help Henrietta and Triela, I'm sure the dorm was probably hit hard," he said and gestured, "it was right in the path of the tornado." he said and turned, "Franz... mind coming with me?" he asked him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version