General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (60/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Giorgia nodded.  "Yes, sir." She said and ran with Henrietta and Triela to the dorm areas.

Franz turned.  He inclined his head slightly.  "Certaintly." 

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine, while he didn't trust Franz, was willing to open himself up and see if the man could help him. In his office he showed Franz several pictures, some included the insignia's on the bombers that almost killed them, others included uniforms and even one that was from the 109 that buzzed them: All of them wore different patches. "I've been trying for awhile to find out who owns these craft and what nation these men belong to, the only one I've ID'd was the US, but there are others... think you can help me identify them?" he asked Franz.

Director of Music:
Franz barely nodded.  He held the pictures up to the light as his blue eyes scanned the insignas.  He laughed without humor.

Almost mechanically he said, "You've got the Italians, French, and Russians after you."

He placed the photos back on the table.

Kasawa Lanford:
"Russians eh? Makes sense, French? Those white flag carriers? Huh.. didn't think they had the balls to pull such a stunt... but I guess it makes since for the italian military to be after us since we do jobs they don't do." He said and looked at the photo's, "but its impossible for all of them to be coordinating this effort together though...."

Director of Music:
Running a hand through his hair, Franz replied, "No, not the whole country but a small to medium size group on each side can certaintly work together to pull this off.  It's highly probable they want revenge on this place because of something you have all done.  Or maybe it's because you have some of their men.  I do not know."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version