General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (61/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine grumbled. "Huh, well lets concern ourselves with one problem first," he said and looked at the picture of the American bomber.

Director of Music:
Franz arched his eyebrows.  "Die Amerikaner..."  He gritted his teeth.  Those were the people who had killed his two sons.  He gripped the table hard.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine didn't need a translator to know what he said. "Well, don't blame all of them though... some of them don't have any wish to commit war or deaths.. its the people who run the country who should be blamed," he said and placed all the photo's back into the folder.

"We'll be leaving for America once Rico, one of our charges, is cleared to leave the infirmary." Ryoshine said, "I need an extra pair of eyes there as I take care to bug several homes of congress and the senate, care to lend a hand?" he asked him.

Director of Music:
Franz composed himself as he answered.  "Of course.  I will help you.

Kasawa Lanford:
"Good, let's break for now and see about the rest of the agency. I noticed more damage while we were headed here, I'll talk to the guards about giving you some leway, but the director will probably not take the guards off you," Ryoshine said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version