General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (66/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Franz absentmindedly ran a hand through his now blond medium length hair.  He gave Ryoshine a half smile.

"Well, there's not much I can do about that, can I?  Besides, the fact remains the same.  I AM German."

Kasawa Lanford:
"Which might prove to be a problem where we are going, while your hate the americans might be just, our mission is more important. Meaning, if the director 'does' allow you to go you have best keep a close eye on yourself, you blow the mission and everyone's life will be on the line.... and I don't think I need to tell you just how difficult it'll be to get out of the country," Ryoshine said with folded arms.

Director of Music:
Franz grimaced.  " I think I know enough to keep myself in check.  The Americans know who I am.  Frankly, almost everybody does.  I'm sure you have a lot of information on me?  I'll have to cut my hair shorter, grow a beard and dye my hair another color.  Possibly contacts, brown?  And also glasses."  He crossed his arms.

Kasawa Lanford:
"That'll be a start, but the other problem is the American intelligence... they don't know much about our agency, but they do know about you... think you can actually make a complete change to even fool Giorgia for a few seconds?" Ryoshine asked.

Director of Music:
"Certainly"  He said simply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version