General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (76/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Giorgia inhaled deeply and was about to start talking when someone knocked on the door.  She turned to see a man with dark brown hair, almost like a buzz cut walk in.  He had green eyes, glasses, and some stubble.  She threw an inquiring look at the man.  The man smiled at her,a sparkle in his eye.

"Hello."  He said with no trace of an accent apparent.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine stepped in front of Giorgia. "May I help you?" he asked.

Director of Music:
The man chuckled softly.  "My costume isn't even half finished and yet you have failed to recognize me.  I must have not lost my touch"  He removed the glasses and took the contacts out.

Giorgia was taken aback slightly.  She knew those blue eyes.  "Franz!"

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine smiled. "Well now, when I said you needed to change your apperance, you did just that," he said, impressed.

He still, however, didn't fully trust the man.However he was beginning to earn Ryoshines trust.

Director of Music:
Franz grinned slightly.  "Of course.  It's also amazing to me, with my change of apperance, how much more...hrm...what is the word...respect I get around here."  He turned to look at Giorgia.

"Well, hello little one, how have you been?"

Giorgia smiled at Franz.   "Good."

Franz nodded.  "Good.  Now, I don't want to hold you from your studies so I'll be going.  He crouched down at ruffled Giorgia's hair.  He stood back up and looked at Ryoshine.  "If you need me, I'll be in my room."  He walked out of the room silently closing the door behind him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version