General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (82/126) > >>

Director of Music:
Franz looked up at the sky.  "Times have changed...Germany has been rebuilt for many years.  Do me a favor, will you?  No matter how much of a grudge you have against me...one of these days, take Giorgia and go see Germany.  Not on business, but for vacation.  Really take in the sights."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine sighed, and in a very low, almost unhearable, whisper said, "with the way things are going... I probably won't live that long," he said and continued to stare at the garden.

Director of Music:
Franz turned quickly to him.  "What the hell do you mean by that?" He asked in a furious whisper.  "I know because of me she hasn't got much left but..."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine blinked. "huh... you must have super human hearing if you managed to hear what I said," he said and clasped his hands behind his head. "There are... other... things going on in this world... you'll most likely find out sooner or later," with that he left the man and went back to his office.

Director of Music:
Franz sighed heavily.  He couldn't believe what he was hearing.  He trudged back away from Giorgia's window and brought out another cigarrette.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version