General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (88/126) > >>

Director of Music:
She grinned.  "Yes!"
-----------------------------

The doctor wiped his brow.  The heart wasn't stabalizing.  He checked Franz's vitals and quickly wrote them down.  He needed to alert somebody about this.  He injected another liquid in.  It helped slightly to calm his heart down.  The doctor ran down the hallway.  The first one he was able to come to was Ryoshine's.  He breathed heavily

"There...guy....brown hair...blue eyes...stubbles....heart....attack....n ot calming down."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine was just about to ask Giorgia to take a test when the doctor barged into his office; he didn't have time to ask before the doctor told him why he was there. He turned around and picked up his cell and ran out of his office, leaving Giorgia behind.

He dialed a number and got a hold of someone he knew back in town. "Get your *** here now," was all he said before hanging up and running into the infirmary. "Doctor what did you administer so far?" he asked the doctor, who had followed him back and was breathing even more heavily now than before.

Director of Music:
The doctor took a deep breath and said, "I've used shock therapy, and I've also injected some fluids that have stabalized...at least for now, his heart rate.  His heart rate cannot be too fast or too slow.  We have to do something before it gets worse.  This man doesn't even have any I.D. on him so I don't have a contact number either.  Do you know who this is, by chance?"
---------------

Giorgia heard the doctor's words ringing in her ears.  She knew that to be the description of Franz in disguise.  She ran out after Ryoshine and stopped at the door of the infirmary.

Kasawa Lanford:
"His name is Franz, a person we had initially arrested, but now working for us, for awhile anyway. We don't know anything about his past, medical or otherwise, so there is little I can do to help. A friend of mine who works at a hospital is on his way here to see if he can be of assistance, but... from what you have already stated..." Ryoshine said, his voice grim.

He sighed and stared at the man. "There isn't much we can do but wait..." Ryoshine said.

Director of Music:
Giorgia was in a state of shock.  Franz...he couldn't be dying... could he?  He was so strong, he wouldn't let this let him down.  She stood by the doorway not moving.  She could hear Ryoshine and the doctor mutter in low voices about Franz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version