General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (89/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine sighed and waited for what seemed like an hour, but was actually just fifteen minutes. He noticed his friends car drive through the gates and then to the parking lot. "Seem's he's here," he said and turned to wait.

Director of Music:
The friend ran through the gate and met up with Ryoshine.  "What seems to be the pro-"  But hadn't needed to finish his sentence.  He saw the problem right away.  He quickly walked past a brown haired girl who seemed to really care for the man who was on the stretcher.

As he was getting equipment out, he kept his voice level.  "He a friend of yours, kid?"

Giorgia, startled from her thoughts, whispered just above a whisper, "Yes...something like that."  She wasn't going to tell him that Franz was her godfather.  This man looked as if he would be better of knowing that the guy he was treating wasn't a German.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine just watched, wondering if his friend really could help, his attention was partially focused on Giorgia, as he wondered why she was here and not studying. "You should be studying," he said told her.

Director of Music:
Giorgia got flustered. "I...well...Oh...Um..guess I should...ahm....leave..."  She very slowly took her time watching Franz and the friend as she headed out of the room.

The friend, still working on Franz, didn't turn to look at Ryoshine, but asked, "Whadya do that for?  I don't think any kid could study if it's her...who did she say he was?  Friend?"  He laughed.  "Ah well, but you've always been like that, I suppose."  He put a mask over Franz as he checked the blood pressure.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine sighed, "Yea, well, she has a test coming up and I'd rather she be a bit more focused on it," he said, his arms folded over his chest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version