General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (95/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
He had fallen asleep on the couch again, he was awoken to the sound of someone knockin on his door and had gotten up to check it when he realized all he was wearing was a pair of boxer shorts. Ryoshine sighed and walked back over to the couch and recovered his pants and put them on, then put a plain t-shirt on and walked back over to the door and opened it. "Morning Giorgia, sleep well I hoppe," he said to the young girl.

Director of Music:
She burst through the door, completely ecstatic.  She gave Ryoshine a big smile and a hug.  "Hi!" She said cheerfully.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine smiled at Giorgia and knelt down. "You seem excited, what's the occasion?" he asked, although he kind of felt he already knew.

Director of Music:
Talking to fast, she stumbled over words. "Well, I.. you know, the trip, so you know, um, well, excited!" she managed to say and grinned broadly at Ryoshine.  She added as an afterthough, "I mean...even though it is a mission..."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine blinked, trying to understand the ten year old. "Well I'm glad your excited, but remember it is a mission, so keep your eyes open. Now, let's head to the cafeteria and get something to eat," he said and placed his hand on Giorgia's shoulder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version