General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (96/126) > >>

Director of Music:
"Mmkay!" She said brightly.  The duo walked down the hallway, Giorgia practically skipping a long, with Ryoshine walking at a slower pace behind her.  Not looking at where she was going, she ran head into Franz.

"Oomf."  She looked up.  "Hi Franz!"
Franz smiled lightly, his eyes troubled.  He patted Giorgia on the head absentmindedly, and looked directly at Ryoshine.  "I've found some information./"

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine folded his arms and looked at Giorgia. "I'll meet you at the cafeteria," he said and gestured for Franz to follow him to the nearby balcony.

Director of Music:
Because of her intense excitement, she hardly notice the somber mood between the two males.  She just smiled and ran to the cafeteria.

Franz watched her run off as he followed Ryoshine to the balcony.  He sighed before taking out a flask and taking a swig from it.  Putting it back in his pocket, he said slowly.  "It seems...that some radical German terrorists groups were tipped off about your flight today."  Seeing a sharp look from Ryoshine, Franz continued.  "I had nothing to do with this.  As it were, I have no access to a telephone." He smiled wryly. 

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine sighed; he knew this would poss a problem. "I didn't want to have the girls armed while at the airport, guess there's no choice in the matter," he said and rubbed his chin. "How'd they get wind of it though I wonder," he said as she eyes scanned the grounds before him. He wasn't really searching for anyone or anything, it was more of a reflex.

"You sure you should be up and out?" He asked.

Director of Music:
Franz looked out on the horizon, lighting a ciggarette.  "Better out there, than here.  They might catch wind of me soon.  I have to keep on moving.  If I don't, they'll target me here and this Agency, plus about a 10 mile radius isn't going to be safe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version