General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (98/126) > >>

Director of Music:
After finishing, Giorgia met up with Franz brightly and Franz smiled back.   "Shall we go?"  Giorgia nodded and the pair walked off to the briefing room.

Kasawa Lanford:
In the briefing room Ryoshine waited; his hands in his pockets and his eyes fixed on the window. Outside he saw several military vehicles roll up to main building and began to load up their gear.

When he saw Franz and Giorgia walk in, followed a few seconds later by Henrietta, Triela, and Rico he smiled and walked toward the center of the room. "As you all know, we had to move up our departure time," he said and looked over at Franz before looking back at the group. "We'll be leaving for the airport in an hour, while I wanted to make sure we went unarmed so not to spook the native, I'm afraid recent information has told me that we'll have to go armed. Each of you will carry a pistol, thankfully we now have weapons that will 'not' be detected by the airports metal detectors," he said.

His mind raced with other idea's to get this done, but he realized that the only way to get to America now was to act casually. "I want all of you to dress in casual clothing, nothing that will identify you as apart of this organization. Unlike before where you wore camo-fatigues, this time you won't.

"We'll look way to suspisous if we go as we are, because of that I've taken the libety to have the director order some new clothing for our girls here to wear. You all will look like your going on a class trip to another country, and in fact that's what it's suppose to appear. Myself, Guiseppe, Jean, along with the rest of us will wear business attire to look like teachers," he said. He got a noticable annoying look from Jean, but he just shook his head. "Get back to your dorm rooms, get dressed, meet outside in ten minutes, any questions you can ask in the van," he said.

As he glanced back out the window a worried expression came over him. This mission will turn into a life or death situation... and I can't help but worry that we'll be the one's incuring the most deaths...

Director of Music:
Franz got up, as did Giorgia.  They walked silently out together, and then went their separate ways.

Hilshire, who had been in the room, had seen Franz and his face was that of loathing.  He muttered something under his breath as he realized that German was going a long and brusquely walked off.

In Giorgia's room, she realized that the clothes that Ryoshine had asked her from the director had already arrived.  She grimaced at the prospect of putting on a dress.  She sighed as she put the dress on.

In his room, Franz put on a suit with a blue tie.  He put on black loafers, and put on his colored contacts.  He gelled back his hair and put his watch on.  He also put his glasses on for added measure.  As he walked out of his own room, he lit a ciggarette before meeting Giorgia half way.  Smiling slightly, he patted her on the back, seeing her disgruntled expression.  They walked outside into the bright sunshine.  Such a normal day, not even a hint of blood shed... 

Taking another inhale of his cigarette, the pair met Ryoshine who was already at the van.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine had headed back to his office and put on a cleaner pair of pants and a suit; his choose a bow tie instead of a normal tie. His bow tie had a name etched into the fabric that could only be seen upclose. The name was that of his daughter, "Madison.... I wish you were still here," he said as he looked into the mirror.

He had promised himself he'd never smoke; but he had to put on an appearance. He walked over to his desk and pulled out a ciger box and placed it in his pocket, he then pulled out one of the sweet smelling cigs and placed it in his mouth, but didn't light it. He then grabbed his suitcase and put on a pair of glasses and placed two hairing aids in his ears.

As he walked out of the building and toward the van he wondered if all would indeed go well when they arrived at the airport. "Let's just hope no one get's any funny ideas," he said as he walked over to the van and leaned up against the door. A seconds later two men came by and placed a large trunk in the pack of the van. "These it?" he asked.

"Colt 49s, specially modified with material so they'll get through the metal detectors. Their clip size is smaller and their rate of fire is impacted, but you shouldn't have to worry. All your other weapons will be at the hotel when you arrive," the man said and closed shut the trunk and then the back door.

Ryoshine just nodded and stood there; waiting for the others. As they approuched he threw open the door and waited for everyone to get in. He noticed Giorgia in her dress and couldn't help but crack a smile.

Director of Music:
Gioriga climbed aboard, still scowling with the fact of wearing a dress.  Franz watched her go in, but went in front of Ryoshine.  He hesitated, but then stated his worry.

"I saw one of your...collegues look at me as if he..." He smiled faintly, "Well, as if he were out to kill me."  He gestured to himself.  "I know that you still do not trust me, and I know that even if I change my appearance, like I have done right now, you'll always see me as a murderer."  He put his hands in his pocket.  "But if I have to work a long with you men, then I'd...I'd appreciate it if he'd keep his loathing to a minimum." Franz shrugged, his 'green' eyes reflecting off the light.  "He has every reason to despise me.  He can talk behind my back if he wants, have plans to torture me.  But at least.  Extend-"

It was then that Hilshire walked up and roughly grabbed Franz shoulder.  "Listen here, jerk.  I don't trust you.  Don't like you.  Don't want anything to do with you." Hilshire changed his grip to the man's collar.  "If you do anything...try anything, or screw anythingup, then I'll personally be the one dealing with you."  He glowered at Franz.  Franz being a little taller than him, merely just stared at Hilshire.  Hilshire's hand, still on his collar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version